The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
Pistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Mandarin speaking $40 Thai

hi all bros...

i went down to GL yesterday.. started walking about L6 onwards.. didnt want to go to my fav. haunt Hse 66 direct... unless i cant find any other interesting potential fucks...

i walked for awhile.. chatted with a few PRC FLs, and made my way past L8. as i was turning back, an OKT called me in to look at his girls, i dont remember what Lorong it was.. but i saw hse 19 (maybe some bros can help fill me in with what lorong it was, maybe 12... not sure)

anyway, this house had a lot of girls in the fishtank that afternoon. Saw 68, OKT say just come one.. not yet open... haha like i believe.. then i saw 18, wah lao eh, damn fair.. wearing a slit gown, the boobs like falling out like that.. but not the hard type of boobs, the soft type just kenna pushed out by the material.. so i opt for her..

went up the stairs with her to the room.... watching her slender thighs showing through the slit.. put my hand in.. to feel her skin.. wah shoik ah.. tight tight one. young skin. hahaa

then she turn and ask me... 'zhou gong ar?' i responded 'gang fang gong.' then it dawned on me.. the thai girl was speaking perfect mandarin to me.. i was pondering all the way till we got to her room... i asked her where she was from.. she said 'tai guo'.. i asked how come she can speak mandarin so well.. i have come across a few thais who can speak cantonese or hokkien.. but this girl.. can carry a conversation in mandarin.. i was impressed...

her looks, dont look like traditional thai.. damn fair, face round.. long hair... quite chio looking... but i have seen better $40.

figure is solid bros... her waist is damn small, i asked her when i was pounding her doggy style and she said it was 23. with my hands on her waist, i could almost touch my fingers together.. damn shoik..

boobs, firm and fair, at least a natural large B or maybe a small C. nipples light, pale brown colour... lightly shaven pussy... after a SOP shower, no bbbj sian a bit.. then proceed to the bed.. she asked me to lie down, i told her no.. i wanted her to lie down.. she kept saying no.. and i pestered until she gave in...

straight away attacked her nice rack... sucked and licked her nipples and took them into my mum and pressure sucked them... quite tasty... with my hands i was rubbing and stroking down her firm thighs... enjoying the tightness of her young skin... got her moaning a bit by now..

snaked my hand between her legs and got met with a vice thigh grip. what to expect from thai $40. although i have kenna the occassional 'liberal' ones who allow u to have a 'fingerful' of fun. but i was not giving up without a fight... snaked a bit harder and broke her vice grip, and started playing with her clit....

she said 'hen yang' very itchy.. i gave her a wink... and said the itch is just starting.... i stroked my finger up and down her pussy lips... she applied KY already in the shower... so i couldnt tell if she was naturally wet at that moment... increased to 2 finger stroking... and surprised her with a quick 'test' jab inside her hole.. wah immediately twist her ass.. say cannot put inside... okay loh.... so i concentrate on her clit.... wanna make her eat her words...

after a few solid rubs on her now swollen clit.. she start to do the vice clamp grip with her thighs to get me to stop rubbing her clit.. i was unrelentless.. until she cannot take it liao.. started moaning out loud.. and panting... started to tempt me by saying she wants to 'ice-cream' me...
i ice-cream u now... i ice-cream u now... arrrh... arr....iceeeee-creammmm..'

i dick was now rock hard, cos i achieved the reaction i wanted... her face was flush now.. so i did the gentlemanly thing and let her go... she gave me a grin.. and capped me.. she gave me a SOP bj.. and she oblidged when i asked her to lick my dick head...

told her i liked it doggy style.. so she obiedently turned and faced her ass at me... i started to fondle and grab that small ass.. not flat.. but cos of her small waist and narrow hips.. seems to push what ever flesh she has there together.. so quite a nice handful to squeeze and kneed...

she kept grabbing between her legs.. trying to direct my dick into her pussy... a WL trick... i was not falling for it... kept my dick at a distance.. she turned back to look and possibly scold me... hahaah wrong move..
i used that split second to ram my hard dick forcefully into her pussy... i love that...

that hard ram caught her by surprise..and she let out a groan... she put her head down.. and i started shallow fucking her.. i am not as lucky as some 'long' brudders out there.. i'm only a modest 5 plus inches.. so i dont like to do fuck with long strokes.. i prefer to bury what meat i have as deep as i can in the pussy... and do fast, sharp jabs... maintaining the pressure on her clit with my groin.. and grinding into the pussy...

i pryed her ass checks open and jammed my groin between them.. to get even deeper into her pussy... gripped her waist in my own vice grip.. and jabbed her pussy silly.... i incorporated my pussy grinding technique after a series of fast jabs to pace myself..

she was moaning and tossing her log hair, left over her head.. and then right over her head.. looked like she was enjoying it too... jab.. jab.. jab....
paused awhile.. to catch my breathe.. and placed my thumb at the entrance to her asshole.. 'ni xi huan wan zhe li mah?' i asked her.. asking her if she liked the play the back door... she said she didnt... hiazz.. well u cant blame me for asking.. ahaha u never know rite...

pulled out and got her to missionary... positioned her to hold her legs over to her shoulders so her pussy is fully exposed to me... let her put me in now.. cannot siam already haha.. she can see me directly mah..

pumped her hard and fast... wanting to climax liao.. damn the KY... in doggy.. cant realli feel the effects.. but now in missionary.. the KY realli made her pussy so loose feeling.. no suction and grip.. i was like fucking air... the only sensation was from the in and out motion..

didnt think anymore.. just banged her hard until i was shoik and then erupted inside her... kept my slimy dick inside her until i went limp... then pulled out and cleaned off..

showered myself.. and got a peck on the cheek before leaving..
noticed her room was much larger than others.. maybe it was the house style.. had an attached bathroom.. not a shower cubicle.. could have accomodated 2 or 3 single beds.. she had 2 large cloth posters of ayumi hamasaki on her wall.

overall a not too bad SOP $40 fuck.. nothing to shout about..
if bros are into a pretty face, communication and SOP service dont mind try her out...

her ratings are as below

Face 7/10 fairness of skin and no pimples plus nice features, not typical
thai

Body 7.5/10 boobs nice handful, firm.. waist damn slim.. as got meat..
skin smooth.. if got pick nipples give 8 liao

Frenching Nil

Fingering Nil onli allow a bit of superficial clit and pussy lip massage

BJ 5.2/10 with CAP already start from 6 and below.. give 5 cos
nothing to shout about.. no special twist head motion
or anything... just SOP

AR NIL

FJ 6.5/10 put KY pussy loose liao.. not much friction.. only did her in
2 sexpositions so cant give her a high grade..

Attitude 7.8/10 scores higher cos she had a smile on.. and cos we can
communicate.. helped make it feel less commercial..

RTF not likely.. but who knows rite..

cheers.. hope brudders enjoy the FR
Old 30-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oxbridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mandarin speaking $40 Thai

ahhhh always enjoyed your FR, what about the L6H72G5 you recommended? Thinking of going tonite, u sure she is what u said?
Old 30-12-2004, 06:27 PM
Samster

Pistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbridge
ahhhh always enjoyed your FR, what about the L6H72G5 you recommended? Thinking of going tonite, u sure she is what u said?

she was G9... her name was nik.. another samster wrote a FR after me..
she is alrite.. but she doesnt allow bbbj and licking of nips..

but accomodating in FJ.. and cos she is damn small sized.. big bros like myself.. can just swing her left and rite..
but i've not RTF her yet.. discovered G7 from Hse 66..
wins hands down..

flattered u enjoy my FRs.. hahah
'Takes a bow'

cheers
Old 30-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

i bonked her about 2 months back.. hope she is still there.. popped my head in hse 72 a couple of times.. but did not see her in the fish tank. hope her business has been good..

u going tonite?

cheers awaiting ur FR
Old 31-12-2004, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can any senior samsters enlighten me on what is a KY as mention in the FR? Thank you!!
Old 31-12-2004, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Can any senior samsters enlighten me on what is a KY as mention in the FR? Thank you!!
This a lubricant used for the vagina...(sigh )
Old 31-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie

bro.. it can be purchased even in 7-11... u might wanna buy a tube and try it out.. haha can be used for masturbation too... keeps the cock sensitive..
Old 31-12-2004, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Pistone]hi all bros...

then she turn and ask me... 'zhou gong ar?' i responded 'gang fang gong.' then it dawned on me.. the thai girl was speaking perfect mandarin to me.. i was pondering all the way till we got to her room... i asked her where she was from.. she said 'tai guo'.. i asked how come she can speak mandarin so well.. i have come across a few thais who can speak cantonese or hokkien.. but this girl.. can carry a conversation in mandarin.. i was impressed...QUOTE}

FWIW, another gurl who speaks good manadarin is G21 from L6H70 ( have FR under $40 thread in case u need more details)....

and for those who want to practise their Japanese, try G22 from this same house.

LOL maybe Berlitz should franchise them...bruddrs will be greatly motivated to learn
Old 31-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoven

FWIW, another gurl who speaks good manadarin is G21 from L6H70 ( have FR under $40 thread in case u need more details)....

and for those who want to practise their Japanese, try G22 from this same house.

LOL maybe Berlitz should franchise them...bruddrs will be greatly motivated to learn
yup... agree with that... yo bro.. any good girls to recommend?

cheers
Old 31-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thai, Chinese or Japanese language all spoken in the fucking rooms = lan jiao whey or #### jiao whey...(cock talk)
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 01-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Orica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8H43 got few gals speak good chinese. G9 is one of them
Old 02-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orica
L8H43 got few gals speak good chinese. G9 is one of them
Agreed on this G9. She look really chio but service wise not that outstanding.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:34 PM
evol 3

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

if i remember right, L18H18G1 can converse in mandrain.
Old 03-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

L6 H52 G8 confirm can converse fluently in mandarin ...
Old 04-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Mandarin speaking $40 Thai

Quote:

yo bro.. so which WL or FL did u bonk that nite>?
hope u were throughly sextified... haha

care to share an FR with all the brudders in sammyland?

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1