The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sungodsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bali 21 (beauty and aromatherapy centre}

FR on massage centre
Bali 21

located oppossite Golden landmark

was recceying along that area for massage centres when i spotted
one that looked quite accomodating from the outside. Requested for a full body massage, and agreed on body scrub for additional $5.

was served by Merce. Looks plump with very large tits.. for those who like mature women. Inside a dimly lit room with surrounding music, very relaxing music....i stripped nude. She was inside the room while i stripped... then i lay down on a very clean bed.

She gave me a very good scrub on my back and on my ass cheeks. For those who are interested in very good massages, this is the one for you. She was very friendly and told me to turn around. I turned around and my dick was standing up tall..She proceeded to scrub my chest and went down to my dick...rubbed and scrubbed my balls and dick well....i was kind of surprised.. after that she told me to shower.

i wrapped myself in a towel and went out and showered. After that, came back to the place and again lay on the bed nude. She gave me a very good and relaxing back massage..then told me to turn around.

She then asked whether i wanted to massage ny dick..i said yes...she said that will cost $30. Topless will be $50 and nude will be $80...i agreed for $80....she said that my dick was long and she was already wet........whoah! i fingered her and then played with her tits while she gave me a HJ. I cummed and she gave me a wipe....i washed up...drank a cup 0f water and talk cock with her, after which i paid and left......this is the break down..

Full body massage:$40
bODY SCRUB:$5
hj: $30/TOPLESS:$50/NUDE:$80
Tits: 36C(large)

tOTAL= $125 BUCKS.....but worth every cent of it...
Her massage is damn good. Face and body rather plump ok.......for those who like mature women....

For those interested,i can provide more details.....i am promoting this place cos felt i had a relaxing time there
Old 29-12-2004, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 21
sunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bali 21 (beauty and aromatherapy centre}

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungodsg
Bro, u must be damm loaded to pay that kind of money for HJ with auto-roam... but then again to each his own. Any other gals there worth mentioning beside's Merce?? Cheers!
Old 29-12-2004, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
Andersontky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

uh? damage $125 ... can go for any decent FJ liao leh...

Quote:
FR on massage centre
Bali 21

located oppossite Golden landmark

was recceying along that area for massage centres when i spotted
one that looked quite accomodating from the outside. Requested for a full body massage, and agreed on body scrub for additional $5.

was served by Merce. Looks plump with very large tits.. for those who like mature women. Inside a dimly lit room with surrounding music, very relaxing music....i stripped nude. She was inside the room while i stripped... then i lay down on a very clean bed.

She gave me a very good scrub on my back and on my ass cheeks. For those who are interested in very good massages, this is the one for you. She was very friendly and told me to turn around. I turned around and my dick was standing up tall..She proceeded to scrub my chest and went down to my dick...rubbed and scrubbed my balls and dick well....i was kind of surprised.. after that she told me to shower.

i wrapped myself in a towel and went out and showered. After that, came back to the place and again lay on the bed nude. She gave me a very good and relaxing back massage..then told me to turn around.

She then asked whether i wanted to massage ny dick..i said yes...she said that will cost $30. Topless will be $50 and nude will be $80...i agreed for $80....she said that my dick was long and she was already wet........whoah! i fingered her and then played with her tits while she gave me a HJ. I cummed and she gave me a wipe....i washed up...drank a cup 0f water and talk cock with her, after which i paid and left......this is the break down..

Full body massage:$40
bODY SCRUB:$5
hj: $30/TOPLESS:$50/NUDE:$80
Tits: 36C(large)

Her massage is damn good. Face and body rather plump ok.......for those who like mature women....

For those interested,i can provide more details.....i am promoting this place cos felt i had a relaxing time there
Old 29-12-2004, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny302
Bro, u must be damm loaded to pay that kind of money for HJ with auto-roam... but then again to each his own. Any other gals there worth mentioning beside's Merce?? Cheers!
Hahhaha, Merce... been over a year since I when there. Yes, Merce is mature and accomodating. Nice servicwe and I admit it. Pretty good rub and she will make your dick BIG and scrub also....

Never done more than an HJ with her. Does she does FJ? Sucked her tits b4 for 50 plus HJ. She is over 35 I guess. And my type also. Too bad stranded overseas now...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
Hahhaha, Merce... been over a year since I when there. Yes, Merce is mature and accomodating. Nice servicwe and I admit it. Pretty good rub and she will make your dick BIG and scrub also....

Never done more than an HJ with her. Does she does FJ? Sucked her tits b4 for 50 plus HJ. She is over 35 I guess. And my type also. Too bad stranded overseas now...

I was her regular but nothing more than nude.. maybe the time is bad. but she did told me she will not go for FJ or even fully nude.. b'cos very danger and she still want to continue working.

She did call me a few time but I was too busy and too far to there!
Old 29-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Samster

I am new to bali 21 myself guys.....i have been exploring all massage centres..nearly went to Haven the other time, there was this lady inside sitting down. I tried to open the door but it was locked....she opened the door and when i asked for details she was not accomodating.....maybe there is a session goin on upstairs....

And as for Bali 21, i have only tried Merce so far....but i will be going back and will update once thats done.....hopefully will try other gals....merce says that there are PRCs and sg gals working there...

as for the damage, $125 for me is not high.......serious i can affored it.......and i like to relax.....FJ not really for me.........but juz once in a while...

Bali 21 has even a website, if anyone is interested, can give the address.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Teluk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro:

As you suggest...can you provide the web address?

Thanks

Quote:
I am new to bali 21 myself guys.....i have been exploring all massage centres..nearly went to Haven the other time, there was this lady inside sitting down. I tried to open the door but it was locked....she opened the door and when i asked for details she was not accomodating.....maybe there is a session goin on upstairs....

And as for Bali 21, i have only tried Merce so far....but i will be going back and will update once thats done.....hopefully will try other gals....merce says that there are PRCs and sg gals working there...

as for the damage, $125 for me is not high.......serious i can affored it.......and i like to relax.....FJ not really for me.........but juz once in a while...

Bali 21 has even a website, if anyone is interested, can give the address.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Samster

www.bali-21.com.sg

Hope this helps.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Teluk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro:
URL does not work as listed....can you check again.
Thanks

Quote:
www.bali-21.com.sg

Hope this helps.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
I was her regular but nothing more than nude.. maybe the time is bad. but she did told me she will not go for FJ or even fully nude.. b'cos very danger and she still want to continue working.

She did call me a few time but I was too busy and too far to there!

I had her tits once only, just pull up. She is very alert and always listens to the door. You notice her bell on her door? when you come in? It is the alarm system for her.

Well, It has been a long time since I got there. Maybe she will go for FJ in a hotel room?

Fully nude? Never done that with her yet. Anyway she is very nice and acomodating, I have to admit that. Just wonder if she from malaysia? DOes not look local to me.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
I had her tits once only, just pull up. She is very alert and always listens to the door. You notice her bell on her door? when you come in? It is the alarm system for her.

Well, It has been a long time since I got there. Maybe she will go for FJ in a hotel room?

Fully nude? Never done that with her yet. Anyway she is very nice and acomodating, I have to admit that. Just wonder if she from malaysia? DOes not look local to me.

She is local.. that's for sure. she also single, no children. When I talked to her about sex... she just make sure that the topic will not enter to anything involve her....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1