The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 21
Ken77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKen77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ying Zi @ bukit gombak

This is my very 1st FR..So forgive me if I don’t provide a good one

Was feeling bored as I got no prog on a X’mas eve. Since my shoulders are sore,might as well go for a massage,look thru New Paper and saw on at bukit batok,which is near my place. So I called them up and ask abt the promo they have,$28 for 45mins…quite a good deal. address is at blk 376 bukit batok st 31.So off I went in search of the shop,quite easy to find,near the entrance of the multi-storey carpark.Shop location is quite discreet, no worries abt bumping into friends. In I went…

Saw 2 gers,quite okie looking to me,was ask to go to the cubicle by this sweet looking one, tot it’s going to be her massaging me, but it turns out to be another ger(Xiao Xin) who just finished one of the customers.Ask me to change to their shorts, which I decline and say I will be in my underwear,proceed to let her massage.As I was tired so I just kept quiet.Massage was so-so as I like it hard!hehehe.Ask me to turn over and then massage my arms and thighs, then she say time up.I was like WTF !??!?! No golden question for me!?!?!

Then I suggested extending another 15mins,she say “where do u wanna massage?” I point to my thighs, since she’s massaging my thighs my hands are near her privates,so I decided to test water by rubbing her, never stop me lehz..Hor say liao!so I continue rubbing while she caress my didi still in captive by my underwear, Suddenly! GOD DAMN phone rang, after the call, I lie back on the bed and she took off my underwear.Starts to rub my family jewels which results in my BIG, STRONG & FRIENDLY BRO to greet her.pull her to my side and remove her blouse and her bra,breasts abit saggy..cup size maybe close to C, nipples brown in colour and in a ball shape..U guys ever wonder y most PRC gers’s nipples are always like that?Not like Local girls’s where they r like those 10˘ pencils eraser heads?hehehe…ok back to her…proceed to suck her nipples while she support my head,after abt 3 mins, she starts to tremble and ask me to stop,if not she high,ok loh…so I let her HJ me,not those mechanical robotic kind of HJ,she really knows her stuff…nearly moan out..lucky control cause got customers at both my sides.while she Hj I was rubbing her privates..after awhile I cannot tahan anymore and Xplode!she took a new towel for me to clean up,and ask me want to drink water a not…which I replied yes and den I got dressed.

When she came back I ask how much…she say $30…in my mind I was like Hell YA !$30 with auto-roam…hehehe…so I took out my wallet and to my HORROR !i only got $65…still short of 1 dollar!she says it’s okie…next time come look for her again..told me her name before I left..and I squeeze her breasts before leaving the cubicle.

Name: Xiao Xin
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10(abt 3 layers of kuey lapis..heheh)
Boobs: Cup B Max to C
Hj:8/10
BJ: never tried/ask..maybe next time…
FJ: never tried/ask..dun like to do FJ at tuina
RTF: yes..will try other gers as well…think they got 4 gers…

Damage :$36 (1hr massage)+ $30 (HJ)
Old 26-12-2004, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 22
Marksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ying Zi @ bukit gombak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken77
This is my very 1st FR..So forgive me if I don’t provide a good one

Was feeling bored as I got no prog on a X’mas eve. Since my shoulders are sore,might as well go for a massage,look thru New Paper and saw on at bukit batok,which is near my place. So I called them up and ask abt the promo they have,$28 for 45mins…quite a good deal. address is at blk 376 bukit batok st 31.So off I went in search of the shop,quite easy to find,near the entrance of the multi-storey carpark.Shop location is quite discreet, no worries abt bumping into friends. In I went…

Saw 2 gers,quite okie looking to me,was ask to go to the cubicle by this sweet looking one, tot it’s going to be her massaging me, but it turns out to be another ger(Xiao Xin) who just finished one of the customers.Ask me to change to their shorts, which I decline and say I will be in my underwear,proceed to let her massage.As I was tired so I just kept quiet.Massage was so-so as I like it hard!hehehe.Ask me to turn over and then massage my arms and thighs, then she say time up.I was like WTF !??!?! No golden question for me!?!?!

Then I suggested extending another 15mins,she say “where do u wanna massage?” I point to my thighs, since she’s massaging my thighs my hands are near her privates,so I decided to test water by rubbing her, never stop me lehz..Hor say liao!so I continue rubbing while she caress my didi still in captive by my underwear, Suddenly! GOD DAMN phone rang, after the call, I lie back on the bed and she took off my underwear.Starts to rub my family jewels which results in my BIG, STRONG & FRIENDLY BRO to greet her.pull her to my side and remove her blouse and her bra,breasts abit saggy..cup size maybe close to C, nipples brown in colour and in a ball shape..U guys ever wonder y most PRC gers’s nipples are always like that?Not like Local girls’s where they r like those 10˘ pencils eraser heads?hehehe…ok back to her…proceed to suck her nipples while she support my head,after abt 3 mins, she starts to tremble and ask me to stop,if not she high,ok loh…so I let her HJ me,not those mechanical robotic kind of HJ,she really knows her stuff…nearly moan out..lucky control cause got customers at both my sides.while she Hj I was rubbing her privates..after awhile I cannot tahan anymore and Xplode!she took a new towel for me to clean up,and ask me want to drink water a not…which I replied yes and den I got dressed.

When she came back I ask how much…she say $30…in my mind I was like Hell YA !$30 with auto-roam…hehehe…so I took out my wallet and to my HORROR !i only got $65…still short of 1 dollar!she says it’s okie…next time come look for her again..told me her name before I left..and I squeeze her breasts before leaving the cubicle.

Name: Xiao Xin
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10(abt 3 layers of kuey lapis..heheh)
Boobs: Cup B Max to C
Hj:8/10
BJ: never tried/ask..maybe next time…
FJ: never tried/ask..dun like to do FJ at tuina
RTF: yes..will try other gers as well…think they got 4 gers…

Damage :$36 (1hr massage)+ $30 (HJ)

Thanks for sharing with us,btw how old is she?
Old 26-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Thanks for sharing with us,btw how old is she?
I recce the place .... a few glances from outside ... wah biang! Saw two middle-age women, skinny and Not pretty at all .....

I wonder if the lady in the FR was one of them .... hope not. So, if she's busy, you will get the old hags
Old 27-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 21
Ken77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKen77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The lady i had wasn't an old hag, i would say abt 30-32 ?Cause i forgot to ask her...didn't really made small talk with her ...But the gers i saw not old lehz...cause if those old ones i usually dun like.

By the way the 3 layers of kuey lapis i suspect is cause her pregancy last time..she look medium built to me..not those slim slim gers or fat.
Old 27-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Hey Bro Ken77,

I was there on 26th afternoon, as got long weekend from company, got wind from new paper of this joint having offer, $28 for 45mins.
Got to shop which is pretty near to shop & save, was assigned a old hen, i think early 40's, couldn't recall name as needed a neck rub because of heavy drinking the nite before.
Overall massage is good, went to O.T. so extended to extra time of 15mins when old hen popped special question.
Didn't take offer as both "HEADS" throbbing from Hangover.
Girls there ok on massage but i think for brudders who's looking for chicks with killer looks,well.........
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 27-12-2004, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 20
cornflakes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycornflakes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee
Girls there ok on massage but i think for brudders who's looking for chicks with killer looks,well.........
Keke, but i must really say the thread starter has a superb FR to begin with. Commendable thou. Thanks for sharing anyway!
Old 28-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 23
LUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today passby walao 2 super old hens almost shock me to death... if bros looking for special please avoid at all cost.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 23
LUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLUSTJUICE is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They got 5 gals working.

All not pretty, soso only.

If only go for massage then it's not a bad idea.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
on_lah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah ... walk passed a few time and the gal cannot make it ....
Old 03-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
beetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Ying Zi @ bukit gombak

Quote:
Originally Posted by on_lah
Yah ... walk passed a few time and the gal cannot make it ....
This is a F*** Up place... I have been cheonging so many tuinas around s'pore and this is definetely the worst.
Been resisiting to visit this place as it is really close to my place, scare come out see familiar faces. However tonight quite quiet so venture in esp see 1 early 30+s slim looking gal...
Start by asking me wanna mosha, i thoght ho sei liao.. too bad mosha with undies on, first time kena. After bath proceed to do massage, biang touch here n there, not sensual massage some more, so i thought cut my losses, ask so extra, guess what!!! Today I first day, scared. So i say i teach, she say no, scared to touch. In the end mood lost, just tell her forget it. She offer to massage but judging by her touch here touch there standard, I told her forget it.

Name Xiao Lan
Looks 6
Boobs A
Massage -10
Extra errrrrr scared to touch!!!!!
RTF: NO F***king WAY.
Damage: $28 more like throwing $$ into drain
Old 05-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Samster (M)

davidjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,any brothers try Ms .???
Old 27-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
come2mama is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guys, recently just tried the TN @ the Ying Zi just now @ 8pm on 27th jan. i do agreed that the gals @ there is not veri chio . BUT the TN skill is quite alrite. The BJ is great with auto roaming is jus mearly $30!!! But since like the price for TN is increased to $32/45min. I just found out that all the gals there working is from CHINA. hmm too bad got no Malaysian...

Face: 7/10
Breasts: 33C( tats what she told mi )
TN: 9/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: she never do FJ, maybe others will, nd to ask the nxt time.
Total damage: $32 + $30 =$62
Old 28-01-2005, 09:13 AM
Samster

lonesome_tonite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by come2mama
hi guys, recently just tried the TN @ the Ying Zi just now @ 8pm on 27th jan. i do agreed that the gals @ there is not veri chio . BUT the TN skill is quite alrite. The BJ is great with auto roaming is jus mearly $30!!! But since like the price for TN is increased to $32/45min. I just found out that all the gals there working is from CHINA. hmm too bad got no Malaysian...

Face: 7/10
Breasts: 33C( tats what she told mi )
TN: 9/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: she never do FJ, maybe others will, nd to ask the nxt time.
Total damage: $32 + $30 =$62
ermmm... u sure abt the BJ? others b4 u only mentioned HJ.
Old 28-01-2005, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
come2mama is Cool - loads of Potential

Sori Bro, typo error.. it is HJ not BJ..
Old 07-02-2005, 08:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Floater is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just visited this joint few days ago. Went in around 3 but was told to come back half an hour later. I was like thinking:" Wah, so happening meh until the whole place fully booked???"

Went back in again 1/2 hr later and was led into a cubicle. After awhile this lady by the name of Dawn came. She has a pleasant face, not your typical SYT but can see she lao chio, age around mid 30s.

I told her i would like to be in my underwear b4 she asked me(saw the shorts hanging there and turns me off thinking how many men have wore that previously...and not sure if they was it too) She gave me a full one hour massage which i must say is pretty good. And she keeps telling me funny stories and jokes in her sexy womanly voice....very soothing and great ice breaker indeed!

After almost an hour of massage, her hands started to caressing around my crown jewel sensously...and i agreed the moment she asked if i wanna massage my didi...hehe...of cos lah...so obvious!

She gave a very sensous and relaxing hj and I decided to try my luck as my hands start to autoroam. First out my hand under her t-shirt and no resistance...went on to unbuckle her bra and lifted all the way up to her neck...and yes the nipple is like a marble unlike our local gals!haha...

Then I became bolder and went on to unbuckle her jeans, no resistance again?? I proceed to unzip her jeans and pulled her jeans plus her panty down to her knee...Wow...almost naked while she is doing hj on me..cool!

Went to fondle her mei mei and breasts and feasting my eyes on her almost naked body..hehe...though she is slim, can see some tummy fat and tell tale signs of her giving birth b4(found later she is a PDMM)

After a while I shot my load and she clean me up....and dressed up in front of me while i lay down and watch her naked body slowy being covered up

Name : Dawn
Body: 7/10 (minus the bit of tummy fat)
Tits: B cupper
Meimei: Semi bushy...cant really see her meimei cos her jeans restricted her spreading the legs.
Attitude: 9/10
Friendliness:9/10 (Nice story teller plus nice voice)
Damage: $36 for an hour massage, $30 for hj(plus autoroam)
She asked for $50 for hj but i told her she is going against the mkt rate,paid her $70 in all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1