The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2004, 03:05 PM
Zhong Guo B

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Grand Dynasty @ Big Splash

Received a call from Mummy 80 telling me that the License was approved yesterday afternoon (21/12/2004) and they have decided to open for business yesterday.

Made a call to my Boss and decided to go down to take a look and at the same time support our Mummy.

Reached there about 11pm, was greeted by the Boss of Dynasty Mr. Liew, he showed us around the new premises and below is my personal observations: -

Location: -Beside the former Big Splash ----- Europa 4………not much Taxi available yet, hopefully it will improve soon …… if not customers that dun drive will have a hard going home.

Interior Decorations: -Very well done! Look very sophisticated! Everything brand new! Once you enter the main entrance, you will be greeted by a circular stage. The sofas and chairs are very near to the stage and you can see the singers closely. They have a total of 21 rooms but if you are used to the size of the rooms in leisure, you will be greatly disappointed. Coloured lights that will change every minute light the corridors leading to the rooms and they have kept the ceiling high to create good ventilations. Inside the rooms, every single detail is taken care of. Gone are the air condition ducts and air purifier. Sound system and sound proofing was good and they have improve the song request remote control, you no longer has to use 2 remotes to control the songs and the volume.

Service: Same old faces but you can be assured of the quality of service provided.

Mummy & Honey: Still the same! If you have your favorite gal at Dynasty, please check before going. Usually they will follow their respective mummy to whichever joint the mummy goes. Latest news is that Dynasty Leisure might be extended by another year! A big headache for the Boss!

Drinks: EXPENSIVE!!!!!!! 1 bottle of Hennessey asking for $368.00 and please take note NO 3+1!For small rooms at least 2 bottles then they waive the room charges.…medium room 3 bottles…..large room 4 bottles! Most of the mummies not happy with the billing system and may not want to station there! My mummy told us not to open too many bottles for she wasn’t sure if she wants to stay there.

Verdict and Advise: - I personally feel that the drink prices are too expensive, if they can follow the Leisure system of billing, it will succeed, if not another Dynasty Marina South!

Sorry to inform my regular kakis, I dun think I want to organize any trip there. With that type of prices, I go LIDO!
Old 22-12-2004, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
serlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Grand Dynasty @ Big Splash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhong Guo B

Drinks: EXPENSIVE!!!!!!! 1 bottle of Hennessey asking for $368.00 and please take note NO 3+1!For small rooms at least 2 bottles then they waive the room charges.…medium room 3 bottles…..large room 4 bottles!

another wrong investment by the boss... no wonder dynasty spilt into two...
Old 22-12-2004, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tis not wat i heard...hmmm muz go f the mummuy upside down.. last time i heard price remain the same... ccb lucky i never go down yet..tks for the info
Promises And Words.
Hear, Observe and Ponder.
Nothing Lasts Forever But Cherish To What You Have
And Wish For The Better Tomorrow...
My Threads:
Strider's Clips to Sensation
Geylang Wonders of bonks..
Old 22-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sorry to inform my regular kakis, I dun think I want to organize any trip there. With that type of prices, I go LIDO!
bro,

since u know the boss, u should tell him dyn good becos liquor cheap, hh even cheaper n got prc parade. not all those shit in grand dyn or dyn classic.

but still cheaper than lido lah!
Old 22-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Received a call from Mummy 80...
woh lao... that too x... like that die beri fast 1 lehx...
Old 22-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger
woh lao... that too x... like that die beri fast 1 lehx...
haha the 2nd marina south.
Old 23-12-2004, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro ZGB,

Organise An Outting Leh...I want to join u all

Old 05-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Zhong Guo B

Paid my second visit to the place with my boss tonight.........as usual was greeted by the boss and we made some small talks about his ideas and intentions.

Standard of the gals have improved a lot and their are lots of SYT Prc working tonight .......... mostly on student permits........the gals are told to dress properly to work.......you can see the they are trying to match those KTVs at the higher end.

I sat with gal no 322.........SYT........very sweet smile.........my next target!!!!!!

SOON!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Paid my second visit to the place with my boss tonight.........as usual was greeted by the boss and we made some small talks about his ideas and intentions.

Standard of the gals have improved a lot and their are lots of SYT Prc working tonight .......... mostly on student permits........the gals are told to dress properly to work.......you can see the they are trying to match those KTVs at the higher end.

I sat with gal no 322.........SYT........very sweet smile.........my next target!!!!!!

SOON!!!!!!
Bro... what is SYT.......me blur blur........tks in advance.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
niteowl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696
Bro... what is SYT.......me blur blur........tks in advance.
SYT = Sweet Young Thing
Old 05-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!
post wrong thread.
my apologies

Work, like you don't need the money;
Dance, like no one is watching;
Sing, like no one is listening;
Love, like you've never been hurt; and
Live Life every day as if it were your last.

Last edited by TheSting; 05-01-2005 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro,

the new dyn got parade or not? don have, not worth going.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

waiting for an outing to that place....any takers to organise or who interested we can go together.....
Promises And Words.
Hear, Observe and Ponder.
Nothing Lasts Forever But Cherish To What You Have
And Wish For The Better Tomorrow...
My Threads:
Strider's Clips to Sensation
Geylang Wonders of bonks..
Old 05-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Zhong Guo B

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa
bro,

the new dyn got parade or not? don have, not worth going.
Go with me.....................I promise you at least 3 parades of 6 gals for you to choose!

Hahahahahahahaha..............my max is 6 parades!
Old 05-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Zhong Guo B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider_sG
waiting for an outing to that place....any takers to organise or who interested we can go together.....
Ok!

I organise..........you round up the kakis........swee???

Estimate damages is abt $150.00 per head for 6 pacs with 2 bottles excluding tips n special!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1