The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2012, 07:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GreenFingers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can i lick the girl's feet?

Hello,

So i went to Lor 16 today,didnt take note of house number. tried a girl named Gam.
21 years old with a few tattoos.

it's my third time to GL, first two times i was quite shy.
Also, I have a foot fetish.

So anyways this third time, we did the usual bj, cowgirl, missionary. i wanted to lick her toes, but i didnt know if it was allowed.
i touched her feet and put it near my face and she gave a weird look, like she didnt know what i was doing.

I just wanted to know if this is possible for the $50 i paid, or do they charge extra. and if they do, do i pass the money to the girl when im in the room, or tell the okt beforehand, which is quite embarresing as i always go with friends and they do not know of this fetish of mine.

thanks for reading, and please help
Old 26-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Raynall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Can i lick the girl's feet?

I suggest you just ask the girl.

Although GL girls have a S.O.P to perform, it doesn't mean die-die must do it like that.

I remember this Malaysian girl, DaDa (or something), who works at a house along L16 (forgot which house as it was years ago)... Anyway, even though she told me bathing me and rimming me are part of the package, I asked her if we could turn it around and she said okay. So I ended up rimming her after the shower.

So yeah, possible lah.
Old 26-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Juz make sure she wash her feet clean clean. She could b stepping onto some other patrons' urine........u know u can oso pee inside the bath
Old 26-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just make sure she wash her feet clean. And she does not have any sores on it.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Wink Re: Can i lick the girl's feet?

Bro, just tell the girl what you are doing and she would equally enjoy it. After all nobody services her the way you want to. Why don't you let us know whose feet you liked so much. Its difficult to get beautiful, smooth, shapely, well cared feet with beautifully colored nails; in Geylang. In addition you may consider buying nail polish of your preferred colour for the WL and tell her that you would return on a specific day to bonk her. Have a try!
Old 26-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Some folks like to lick with stocking on and eventually tear the stocking apart to suck and lick her toes.

I am more a pussy licker.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 27-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFingers View Post
Hello,

So i went to Lor 16 today,didnt take note of house number. tried a girl named Gam.
21 years old with a few tattoos.

it's my third time to GL, first two times i was quite shy.
Also, I have a foot fetish.

So anyways this third time, we did the usual bj, cowgirl, missionary. i wanted to lick her toes, but i didnt know if it was allowed.
i touched her feet and put it near my face and she gave a weird look, like she didnt know what i was doing.

I just wanted to know if this is possible for the $50 i paid, or do they charge extra. and if they do, do i pass the money to the girl when im in the room, or tell the okt beforehand, which is quite embarresing as i always go with friends and they do not know of this fetish of mine.

thanks for reading, and please help
I have one usual lady who I engaged for more than 10 times just to have her feet sucked, her feet licked and finally foot job with her feet until i cum while her other feet inside my mouth. If you want, do PM me. I can share some information with you.
Old 28-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Can i lick the girl's feet?

Brother you can do it... Just make sure she is not a hongkie with Hong Kong Foot...
Old 29-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

bro just go an try ... and share FR with us here
Old 29-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
bro just go an try ... and share FR with us here
Bro.. I have already PM you. Please share FR once you have tried her. 50$ for sucking a nice pedi and she is pretty. I can say is she is so cute.
Old 30-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

bro, you like toe jam?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1