The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
Nesta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PRC abroad, job in China?

Hi bros,

Hoping someone can help me here. I am trying to find a job in the supply chain industry in china due to some circumstances. But it seems very difficult because of pay differences, my current location (here) and likely a few more things I'm unaware of.

Maybe to explain my need to 'relocate'.... my marriage has deteriorated badly in 4 years and lately I found myself fallen in love with a PRC. I know what most will say about moral grounds etc but these I know and don't want to discuss further. This PRC girl is a executive working in china now, not working lady. I did a simple calculation and for survival + complications of separation I will need approx RMB17.5k monthly salary in china. I have tried job sites, casted resumes but no positive replies, it is looking quite bad.

If any bros have any advice to give, or lobang, or any sort, I am all ears. Really want to move on
Old 07-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PRC abroad, job in China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
Hi bros,

Maybe to explain my need to 'relocate'.... my marriage has deteriorated badly in 4 years and lately I found myself fallen in love with a PRC. I know what most will say about moral grounds etc but these I know and don't want to discuss further. This PRC girl is a executive working in china now, not working lady. I did a simple calculation and for survival + complications of separation I will need approx RMB17.5k monthly salary in china. I have tried job sites, casted resumes but no positive replies, it is looking quite bad.

If any bros have any advice to give, or lobang, or any sort, I am all ears. Really want to move on
no worries.. i am in no position to give moral advice.. but did you really think it thru?

. u are in love with her but is she in love with you?
. wat if things dun work out, wat's ur plan?
. if things work out, are you planning to migrate there?
. RMB17.5K is a huge amount.. what makes you stand out as compared to the cheaper labor there ?

and the list goes on but i need to go for a meeting.. back in the afternoon..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 07-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

Hoping someone can help me here. I am trying to find a job in the supply chain industry in china due to some circumstances. lady. I did a simple calculation and for survival + complications of separation I will need approx RMB17.5k monthly salary in china. I have tried job sites, casted resumes but no positive replies, it is looking quite bad.

17K rmb monthly salary?? That is upper end salary scale. What are your capabilities, qualifications n experiences?
I think your PRC lady friend should be able to tell u what profession gets that kind of pay or her own pay as executive will more or less let u have an idea.
If Got this type of lobang, I'll ownself grab first.

Work in Spore n maybe u can get that type of salary.
Why not ask her to come over if u hv intention for marriage.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe to explain my need to 'relocate'.... my marriage has deteriorated badly in 4 years and lately I found myself fallen in love with a PRC. I know what most will say about moral grounds etc but these I know and don't want to discuss further.
A classic case of "out of the frying pan into the fire".

If she really is the "executive" you've made her out to be, she'd be the best person available to pave the way for your relocation. Have you asked her for help?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros,

Hoping someone can help me here. I am trying to find a job in the supply chain industry in china due to some circumstances. But it seems very difficult because of pay differences, my current location (here) and likely a few more things I'm unaware of.

Hi TS,

RMB 17k in supply chain, maybe you can find a job in SG which can post you in PRC.

My brother's company hired a AGM who had 10 yrs of exp in logistic only paid him RMB15k a month... depend on what position you are looking at...
Old 07-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

In the 1st place, do you know how many PRCs graduate from the local university every year & is still unemployed?
Are you familiar wif PRC in terms of logistic practices, i.e customs, HS Codes, Permits, DG Regulations etc etc freetrade zones within cities etc etc?
Also, are you earning lesser than that PRC gal?
If so, ya, try looking for a job there but if not, dun u tink it's more logical for her to dump her job there and come here instead?
Doesn't make any logical sense other than you're very obsessed and blinded by this PRC!
But honestly, if i were you, i'd look to salvaging my marriage 1st.
Ain't like buying a car you know.
Not shoik liao or can't make you happy change.
If that's the way you view & handle your life, man, you're so in need of a recalibration.
The way I read from your post, you're priority is not to go to this PRC gal but to run away from here!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 08-03-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
Nesta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, thanks for your replies. I understand that as an outsider it looks insane and illogical, i'm sure it would to me too, if i was not in this situation.

The truth is, most of the questions posted to me in your replies, I have thought of before. In fact I started thinking 6-7 months ago. If I am to say this is still impulsive, it is true to certain extent, if I am to say it is not, it is also true because of what ive been through for almost a year. I have taken a step back to see if it is truly a both-party feeling, if I am being "scammed", if I am very sure of my decision, if this whole mess makes sense at all, and I can say i am not 100% certain of my choice but rather 85%~90%.

To explain further, I know the rough gauge of payscale in china, including the taxes, rental rates, etc. The only good chance is a opportunity with a MNC which requires excellent english speakers/writers with the type of experience they need, plus some biasness, some luck, etc. The pay, experience, job level, location are all issues I am aware of. This is basically a huge gamble.

@DO_YOU_BJ to answer u bro, i wasnt specific enough but i'm referring to inventory mgt/procurement/planning/etc side of SC. as for the girl, i may be obsessed, in need of some recalibration, but not blinded, which is why even having made some kind of decision with myself, i'm still trying hard to figure out the details, what best ways to manage this. I do know also that this is a huge difficult mess

This gal is also a uni grad but pay is not good, at least to us working in sg, the payscale difference is undeniable. I did not get to know her through some strange means, but rather through work. Trust is a difficult thing especially with the stigma of PRC these days, the kind of $ we get vs theirs, i have given serious thoughts about the above issues, i am still doing so, but meanwhile my decision is more or less formed.

I do want to start afresh if i can get the chance to, which is why i decided my first option is to look in china. It may look like escaping and stupidity to many people, must be true to some extent for me too, but i understand what i'm aiming for, and i'm planning it as carefully as i can. Running is cowardice, facing these problems head on is another thing.

Which...... brings me back to my original question. I'm hoping I can get some advice which can help me or something i have not thought of. And thank bros here for your time replying my thread, even if it is to "wake" me up, I appreciate it
Old 08-03-2012, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Bro nesta, it is very easy to seek solace for the so called PEACE when all seems a big mess.
But trust me, i strongly urge you to complete the cycle of 1 episode before you embark on another in your life.
逃避不去面对现实 is no doubt a very easy solution to many things we go though in life, but the drawback is that it affects our mental moral and sense of responsibility in life and it is also the brickwork and foundation to our decision making process in our long road ahead.
Finish what you have here, you didn't get married for nothing in the 1st place.
Perhaps you should pen down what happened in your marriage and see how the good bros in this forum will advise you.
Hey, if you complete this cycle, you may just learn something priceless in life that can be used in all future episodes.
My suggestion is, start penning down what actually happened and what is the root cause of all these.
Of cos, the choice is yours
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 08-03-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

In China 异地恋 is very common, e.g. travelling from GZ to BJ could be as good as travelling from Sg to GZ? So what's difference if u have long distance relationship between SG and PRC?

Do u really need to be together to maintain a relationship? Could u wait for a few years before talking of marriage with the PRC since u haven't settled with the divorce here in SG?
Old 08-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

ANother sillyporean who think so highly of themselves ....

Dont get me wrong, me a 100% sillyporean as well. However you started with thinking for yourself and asking rmb 17k ....

In China, fresh grad with good oversea master degree gets less than rmb 10k ....

You started with throwing problems to your future boss even before you starts work, rather than telling them what kind of qualities you carried that deserve rmb 17k

My advice for you, is think of what kind of qualities you processed and present yourself well if you happen to be granted an interview, money talk later. In China they are extremely results oriented rather than paper chasing

Wish you luck ... life is yours, decide its path wisely
Old 08-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

TS, you got to be realistic on job lobang cos just like good meaty job lobangs are only share and distribute among reallife inner circle friends and bros.

IMHO, RM17 is possible but it's always about what a candidate can contribute to the company that matters, I recommanded a good friend to a starting salary SG$4K (plus accomodation and meals package) PRCland job posting last year. It was a MNC not a PRC company. Though he's from an entire different field of work but he is able to bring to the table the necessary skills and resources required for this new job

An employee needs to be fair to the company cos sending a staff for overseas posting is no child's play. The selected candidate have to focus 100% of his attention to the job. You need to keep in check your EMO status of this postings - Seeking an overseas job cos of new found love is most likely doom for the new job cos of misdirected focus. Start with a local job and prove youself worthy of a PRC job postings be BEST!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

China economy not so robust now. Feel like deflationary depression when I travel there in Dec 2011.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
likashing is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My suggestions:
1. Start a biz in China
2. Get a job in Shanghai - pay of 20K there is common for expats. But then they prefer angmor expats.
3. Live in KL and take AirAsia flights to China whenever u feel horny.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
SHalone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If any bros have any advice to give, or lobang, or any sort, I am all ears. Really want to move on [/QUOTE]

Your story sound damn familiar to me. In fact 4 years ago I was in the similar situation. I fell in "love" with this china girl. Wanted so badly to move over to china, my ex company was trying to arrange for a transfer but that might take up to a year. if given a Rmb 10k after tax job at that time I would have grab it. All I wanted was just be with her. Thinking of it, I am actually laughing at myself now. It was so naive of me. I took so many no pay leave to visit her but the more we live together, things arent as rosy as I thought. So we broke off even before I moved to china. However, eventually I move over to china after a year.
Rmb 17k is not much, after tax. And u have to consider housing as well.
Mind if I ask how old are you now?
Have u tried head hunter in china? They are pretty aggressive here.
How many years working experience u have?
Your package should be align with your experience. Don't rush to degrade yourself. Unless u don't believe you are good enough then it's best u don't come.
Just remember u come here to 'shine' so if u are not up to it, u will not be able to survive here. U don't come here just to make a living, there are too many local doing that. There must be a reason why the company pay 5 - 10 times more for u, give u housing allowance, provide return tickets.
China is looking for "expensive" people, they are no short of cheap labour. What you are asking is below average for expat. If u are not even confident to command a good pay, how are u going to convince the employer you are different from the locals.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah love has no borders and has no limits. Braddah if you really love her you would move over there.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1