The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
looking for travel buddies

Looking for travel buddy to go overseas together. anyone interested can discuss the trip to anywhere together.
Looking at 19 to 24years old dudes.

my previous plan to HCM is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances
Old 04-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: looking for travel buddies

Freeloaders accepted?
Why you so like dat?
Old 04-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Can change to 19-42?

Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cavemanV80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe you would like to elaborate more on it and abt urselves too..

So that ppl can know more details
Old 04-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Seen a few travel buddy ads that were looking for female travel companions. Yours is only for 19-24 dudes. Hope u r not a gay loh looking for young guys
Old 04-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

am keen to go changping..heard that this place is guys paradize..anione keen?
Old 04-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm 32 years old this year and going to HCM on 30th March. However I don't meet your age guideline. You probably want someone around your age group do that you have a higher chance of bonding due to similar life experiences & stuff like that.

Just want to say when looking for travel kaki, age should be near the bottom of your list because what you need is common understanding & tolerance. People from other "eras" can complement & this makes the group more complete and adds to the overal fun factor.

In my HCM travel group, we have disgustingly rich towkay's son & HDB people. We share resources & while sometimes mr towkay got nowhere to spend his Dong, we still hunt for bargains and make sure all money is spent properly. We have old people to slow things down when things get too hectic and young punks to add excitement to ordinary situations. Overall very balanced.

My 2 Dong's worth & do PM me if you can travel from 30th Mar to 2nd Apr. Staying in Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, TPHCM.

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!

Hi bro,

What is the overall estimated expense for HCM?
Old 04-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can teach you a few tricks. But how much are you prepared to pay?
Old 05-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
Can change to 19-42?

^5 !!..

wait a min.. lets double confirm that TS is a lady first...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

ok.. take back my ^5.. TS is a guy.. tiu..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Starting I thought TS is a female looking for fuck buddies to go overseas with..... LoL.... mistaken..
Old 05-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it safe for 2 ladies to go HCM?
Old 05-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Looking for travel buddy to go overseas together. anyone interested can discuss the trip to anywhere together.
Looking at 19 to 24years old dudes.

my previous plan to HCM is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances
Don't you have friends? My last trips in Feb was with my buddies. Great fun and thrill!

Since you are a young chap in your early 20s, it be great to seek maximum thrills. Just go alone la. It's quite an adventure sometime if you travel alone. I did a lone ranger trip for 2 months in a South Asia country, it was like an Indiana Jones adventure and chances of hooking up with char bo back packers are VERY HIGH especially Nordic girls

Also it's quite funny to travel with a stranger - Man and Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Is it safe for 2 ladies to go HCM?
I am sure most bros will agree with me that we will feel much safer sharing room with 2 girls than a strange man

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 05-03-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Starting I thought TS is a female looking for fuck buddies to go overseas with..... LoL.... mistaken..
TS is a man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1