The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
yoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry totally unrelated to sex

hi my esteemed brethren. this topic is totally unrelated to sex, and i do apologize for that. however, i have a burning issue that i would like to consult one and all about.

i've been getting scratches on my car ever since i started dating my girlfriend, and at first i thought it was just some punk being stupid and chose to ignore it. but recently, the scratches have been getting longer and deeper. i don't have that much cash to splash on paintjobs, and so i was wondering if anyone would have any ideas on how to catch this motherfucker. i thought of staking out the carpark, but that's impossible because i'm fat as hell and would stick out like a sore thumb.

also, after i catch this sonofabitch, i'd love to beat him to a pulp, but sadly that would be criminal. what can i do to inflict as much damage as possible?

anyway, would love to hear from you guys. haters gonna hate, so flame me if you wish, but i'm hoping for some helpful responses.

thanks all!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!
Re: totally unrelated to sex

Leave the car somewhere you can see from a distance to stake out. It may be a jealous exbf.

Alternative, the car surveillance devices in the market can help u see front and back. But u need to wire the car to your battery so that when it switches off, it still runs.

I caught mine that way. Threatened him by attempting to bring him to the police w evidence. The MF cried and peed in his pants. Paid me off instead and got a full paint job FOC.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

i have to say, your being lucky only getting off with scratches..... some more hateful people by now would have made your car into a campfire....

that being said, there are motion operatated cameras on the market today and the proliferation is such that you can get them easily....

the toy outpost at plaza sing sells such, u can try it out

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 02-03-2012, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

any recommendation to repair scratches by vandals? dont mind to travel to JB to do it if the price is good
Old 02-03-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ObjCoder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

>> "also, after i catch this sonofabitch, i'd love to beat him to a pulp, but sadly that would be criminal. what can i do to inflict as much damage as possible?"

Don't get mad, get even. If you get him, make him pay lots of $$$. Not asking you to extort him but bill him for your paint job, you inconvenience and time, damages to your health and mental state. With a jail term looming (vandalism of such nature carries a mandatory jail term ) he'll rather pay you.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
insultress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for the smaller scratchs a good polish might be able to get them off and yeah u should definately install an in car camera. it'll be a good investment not only for catching this lil no-balls twit but for future on the road cases as well.

A tough guy you reckon you can be, come show how skillful when you're with me
Charming enough to hold my attention I seek, skillful enough for me to peak
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1