The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2004, 09:48 AM
japan nampa

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Tokyo, Osaka Resource

Here is a good resource for finding info on Tokyo and Osaka:

www.tokyopinkguide

Old 04-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tokyo, Osaka Resource

i always use this joint : www.clubboo.com, hope the gals there are agreeable with you.

by the way, anyone has kangtou for lactating chicks ?
Old 28-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: +++yo, Osaka Resource

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70
i always use this joint : www.clubboo.com, hope the gals there are agreeable with you.

i called this site http://www.awards-child.com/child/index5.html while i was in +++yo, unfortunately they dun do hotel service any other kangtou ?
Old 07-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

any kangtau ?

Quote:

Old 08-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hi Bro, price stated only for HJ. How much more for fj? Thanks
Old 09-09-2005, 07:46 AM
Samster

fj officially not allowed, between you and the gal. approx 20,000 yen i think.
Old 16-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
changinglanes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

While fuck job is technically illegal in Japan many of the health massage girls do offer "sumata" which is simulated fucking that is close to the real thing.

Not a bad option when you need service and not willing to fork the extra $$$. (its just expensive in Japan)
Old 20-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MrBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice website...hmmm
should have know this when I was there....
Old 19-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
astroboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks to brother daring70, I got a beautiful attractive japanese university student from www.clubboo.com. She plays the bass. Jpy20,000 for 30-40 minutes includes 1 handjob and one blowjob. I played with her tits and finger her pussy and she was very responsible.

Her blowjob was so good, filling my whole stick with her saliva. We took bath together and she even massage me and we laid naked next to each other and chat. For additional JPY10,000, you can fuck her.

Tried the other website xxxyopink guide.com. But as usual, unless you have a japanese friend to bring you, you cant get into the estute owned by japanese. Their service is better than the estute opened by chinese here. Hard to fuck a jap girl.

After going to Shibuya, Ronppogi and Kabuki-cho checking the red light districts, I still prefer kabuki-cho. Even for the love hotel, I think Kabuki-cho nicer than Shibuya. For JPY30,000 you can fuck a jap girl, either bring her to the love hotel or your hotel.

You can also book a korean girl to your room from the xxxyopinkguide.com website.

Better perfect my japanese, my aim next year. If not, cannot get into the Japanese nigtclub where blowjob is cheaper than ordering them to your hotel room.

I am in +++yo this week. Any bro here? Getting bore doing things alone. Perhaps we can go have some fun in the evenings and light up the city.

Any suggestions where to pick up jap girls? what else can i do to try jap girl?
Old 21-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

in tokyo now, whoa came across this site www.royalmilk.com

looks awesome man but i called and they don't speak english ... and i am too paiseh to ask the bellboy to help me ....
Old 22-08-2007, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

The best way to hook up ladies in JPY is to learn the jap language n go to their many dance clubs....U should be spoilt for choices n the damage is lower too!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1