The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
passi0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
5 foods that will turn you on

5 foods that will turn you on

Celery

Celery may not be exciting, it may not be appetising, but it is great for getting you excited. If you’re throwing a party or treating your date to a homemade dinner, serve them celery sticks with a sour cream or humus dip. This is the perfect pre-date snack because celery contains androsterone, an odourless hormone, which turns guys on. In turn, men release pheromones, which makes women feel more attracted to the celery chomping man. If you don’t fancy celery and dips, you could pop some celery into a salad or make a celery soup.

Steak with a pine nut salad

If you are on a date, serve steak with a pine nut salad. Firstly most meat-eaters love steak, so even if your date is fussy they will still tuck into what you serve. Secondly, high-protein foods like steak increase alertness and assertiveness. This will mean that after the meal your date won’t feel drowsy and will feel more confident about getting what they want – you. Make sure you combine your steak with a pine nut salad though. Pine nuts, an ancient aphrodisiac, are high in zinc, which enables guys to make more sperm.

Curry

Another great dinner to pick when on a date is curry. A UK study has shown that just thinking of your favourite spicy dish is enough to increase both your heart and your blood pressure to a level similar to one reached during sexual arousal. For the guys, make sure you order a curry that uses the herb Fenugreek. According to a study, male libido increased by 28% when men ate Fenugreek. This is because the seeds are thought to increase the production of hormones, such as testosterone.

Aniseed

Aniseed has been used as an aphrodisiac for years. The Romans and Greeks both believed it to be a powerful concoction. It is thought that just sucking on the seeds can make you feel aroused. Adding aniseed to a sauce for chicken or pasta is a great way to make use of the seeds. Aniseed is not to everyone’s taste though. If you still want to use aniseed as an aphrodisiac you can add the seeds to ice-cream or drink aniseed based cocktails. There are aniseed teas, aniseed sweets and aniseed liquors.

Strawberries

Did you know that the Romans associated the seductive strawberry with Venus the goddess of love? Strawberries are particular good for your sex life because they help out the adrenal gland, which produces hormones that stimulate orgasm. Stock up on these red fruits and you’ll feel more stimulated in bed. You could pack a picnic and take strawberries, or if a picnic isn’t for you, eat some vanilla ice-cream with fresh strawberries. The calcium content in a typical bowl (200 milligrams) can also make orgasms more powerful and intense.
Old 15-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
flintmarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflintmarco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 5 foods that will turn you on

Thanks for the info.
Old 15-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bearking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks! great info
Old 15-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

oysters also supposed to be natural aphrodisiac rite? or is tat jus bs? :P
Old 15-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
We always have oysters when cheonging in PRC.....think got some effects!
Old 22-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
santaclaus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
well apparently oysters have been proven to have an aphrodisiac effect:

http://www.naturalnews.com/005962.html

Can I take you out to eat oysters one day?
Old 22-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the info

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 22-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah the best aphrodasiac for women is money.
Old 22-02-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Bradday, can I then say that best aphrodasiac for you is mockery? We have been observing that to be true with your frequent stimulating posts here

BTW, your rep points is now left with TWO (2). It's been awhile since I saw that, what happen to your backing?
Old 22-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
bonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Are you sure Celery can work?? I understand celery is "cooling" thus lowers blood pressure. Too much celery will reduce sexual urges??
Old 22-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 13
silkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
You are such a MCP big time ! I honestly don't even know why I am even writing this to you.
Old 22-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18478 / Power: 19
guest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond reputeguest68 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing the info.
Old 23-02-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 22
aruowai is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraruowai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, one simple thing is Brands chicken enssence. even my ang mo collegues who had drank 1 bot recently told me. it gets harder in the morning. and his wife felt it and brought more home. i waas like whf. cheers everyone
Old 29-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

thnks for the info
Old 29-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by passi0n View Post
Nice read; thanks for sharing bro

Thanks & Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1