The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2012, 05:56 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Smile The lookable lady boss

This was my naughty adventure....I was staying at my boss's house temporarily, until I get a proper accommodation provided by the company. At first I was not comfortable staying with my boss and his wife in their 3 storey bungalow, it's too big for me. But there is a pool for me to swim in. They have several housemaids, a gardener, a driver & a nurse. All are way above my 30+ years. I was on project based contract job, so have to run around like crazy, driving here to meet customers, driving there to make item purchases, talk to suppliers etc. Food and lodging was provided, so no worry, just work, rest and play. The pool was my favourite, usually the only other person who uses the pool is my lady boss. Every time I swim, she will be at the pool side lounging. Sometimes in a 2 piece, sometimes in bikini. For a woman almost 40, she's like what I meant as lookable (can see but cannot touch).
Old 10-02-2012, 07:15 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The lookable lady boss

Always can get aroused when she lying on the lounge chair, with her legs bend and slightly open, as if to air her pussy (or for me to find out). There was one time when she suddenly wanted to sit up, the bikini bottom was caught on the side of the chair, her whole buttock was exposed, she sort of looked at me and with a slightly redden cheeks (like shy shy). Quickly got up and pulled the bottom to cover her exposed white creamy buttocks, while using her other hand to cover the front of her groin area. I bluff bluff act blur and give a cough, while still turning my head slightly to try to see more. Once properly covered, she strutted off to the shower room at the far end of the pool. I looked around, turning my head left, right, left, right......heh heh no one around. I slowly get up from the side of the pool with a slightly aroused hardon, walked quickly to the shower room. Can hear the water splashing onto her body, then followed by a faint moaning sound. I was stunned, could she be playing with herself or waiting for me to come looking for her? The shower room have 2 doors, 1 outside and 1 inside. I held onto my hardon trying hard not to let it out from my Speedo trunks, opened the outside door went inside and waited, then the moaning was getting stronger and louder, like a echo in a cave. I slowly pushed open the inner door.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
ilovebigtits is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovebigtits is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The lookable lady boss

Camper 1 reports!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:26 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

What a shock I got! She layed herself on the side of the glass panel of the shower cubicle, letting the water from the shower head to splash onto her pussy, which she had already pulled open wide with fingers from her right hand, 3 fingers from the left hand were circling inside the dark cave. She knew I would come look for her, the boss was outstation in Vietnam for the whole week and will only be back next week, so no worries, the servants will not come looking for lady boss until they are called for by her pulling on the several bells hanging around the house at different location. She was purposely displaying herself for me to enjoy the show. She opened her eyes slowly after her first orgasm, motioned me to come over with her tongue, like a licking action. I walked towards her, she literally jumped up and pulled my Speedo trunks down my legs at one go, hopefully not torn or damaged as it's my memento from someone I'll write about some other time. She stroked my penis and exposed my purple cock head after pulling my foreskin. She rubbed here right index finger and thumb on my cock head already dripping with pre-cum, all this while she still had her 3 fingers from her left hand circling inside her pussy.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:54 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

She pulled her fingers from her pussy with a 'plop' sound. Quite funny when you can hear it like we hooked our finger inside our mouth and dig the inside of the cheek and when it exit the mouth 'plop' sound. Now her hands are all over my legs and she plunged down onto my shaft with her wide opened mouth. I bend down slightly to grope her pear shape breast, 34B I guess, nipples already hard like goli. I then sit down on the wooden floor, made it easier for her to suck my hard cock. She was a lookable lady, sweet but not beautiful like a model. I'm no handsome hunk myself, so it was quite a priveledge to have someone like her about 4-5 years older than me to give me head. Iheld her up under the armpits to switch our position, I wanted to go 69 with me on top, she lying down still sucking my cock, never did she let it slip out of her mouth. I pulled her pussy lips apart using both my index finger, stick out my tongue, flicking at the opening, like when you are flipping a book. She clamped her thighs onto the side of my head, hurting my ears, damn pain but lucky she tasted nice, meaty smell, not the kind of fishy smell. I slurp up her juices dripping from the lips, kissing and sucking her clitoris, put my tongue inside and swirl one round, like lar kopi.... so heavenly when she had her hot mouth sucking my hard cock.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:08 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

The feeling was shiok.....so shiok that I put 1 finger into her asshole, digging for gold, found no foreign matter, she must have cleaned it just now, maybe that's when I heard the soft moaning sound...heeee.....I pulled my finger out and licked, yummy not smelly at all, I like, I moved further down to lick her ass hole, she was like turning her body sideways like a boat is rocking at high seas...then she wet my neck and chest with her sweet nectar. She stopped for awhile and let go of my penis, still hard, and suggest that we shower first and proceed to my bedroom after dinner, because she's hungry. With that she slapped my buttocks, 'piak'. Like as if I was a naughty boy. We rubbed each other clean and washed everywhere possible. She have very nice armpit hair, a little bit , not bushy, she cannot shave as she got sensitive skin, I bend down to lick and play my tongue with the little hair, she was like going to cum again, because I was also fingering her pussy at the same time. I told her I want to cum in her mouth, she play hard to get, and said don't let me orgas now, later in my room, she will treat me nice. We quickly towelled dry and put on the bathrobe to go back inside the house.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:19 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Talking Re: The lookable lady boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebigtits View Post
Camper 1 reports!
Thank you for your support.....I also love big tits too. But would not mind as long as they are breasts. So far the biggest I've come across should be 38DDD, bigger that my head.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

big melons !!
Old 10-02-2012, 08:41 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
big melons !!
Yeah, she also complain too big, but natural one. Good for putting cock in soft and bouncy......
Old 10-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
thomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthomaskwa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

camp here liao
Old 10-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boss pays you and you fuck her wife
can vent your frustration on her
how many people can get such 'good job' and blowjob also
Old 10-02-2012, 09:07 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
boss pays you and you fuck her wife
can vent your frustration on her
how many people can get such 'good job' and blowjob also
That so call boss, is a pai lang....always take advantage of people, especially if you're kind hearted like me type. Eat already ask other people to wipe for him, many times liaoz......I pity the lady boss, so treat her nice abit lor.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Istrike4D is Cool - loads of Potential

Botakhead

You're really a cockhead. In another thread you talked like you're an angel who did not take advantage of your young colleague, despite all her come on signals and plenty of opportunities to hump her. Here you didn't waste any time doing it to your boss's wife.

What happened to all your talk about being a good and loyal husband to your wife and father to your four children? All your so called self-control???!!!

KNN, you are either a hypocrite or a damn liar!
Old 10-02-2012, 10:52 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istrike4D View Post
Botakhead

You're really a cockhead. In another thread you talked like you're an angel who did not take advantage of your young colleague, despite all her come on signals and plenty of opportunities to hump her. Here you didn't waste any time doing it to your boss's wife.

What happened to all your talk about being a good and loyal husband to your wife and father to your four children? All your so called self-control???!!!

KNN, you are either a hypocrite or a damn liar!
I'm sorry that you have not got it right. That was the last of my experience.....I'm going backwards on my memories, stay cool man.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:21 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

After dinner, she send all the servants away to rest at their servants quarters. Both of us went to the living room, drink a little red wine, listening to soothing music, when she finished her drink and place the glass at the bar counter, I went behind and grabbed her waist, kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear lobes. She turned and kissed me lightly and said we should have more fun in my bedroom. We walked up the stairs to the room at the top of the stairs ( that's my room) sounds like there was a song also room at the top of the stairs......we quickly undress and slipped under the comforter and started to hug, kiss here and there anywhere, roaming hands all over the 2 bodies. I forgot to turn on the air-con, sweaty and hungry for sex, I crept out of the bed, took the remote control from the wall bracket, switched it on, place the control on the bedside table. I peeled away the comforter, exposing a very naked lady boss, cramy white body, slightly plump (bah chai)showing me a slutty look by looking slanted at me, I jumped ontop of her, plant my kiss on her lips, squeezed her breasts, tweaked her nipples, finger her pussy and all that. Do the 69 again like in the shower room by the pool. I was hard and dripping pre-cum, she engulfed my cock and sucked the life out of it. I went straight for her asshole as I've not done with it yet. After about 5mins, I shot my hot cum into her sucking mouth (like a vacuum cleaner, I know because I've really tried it before). When she's done with cleaning me, I put my mouth on her pussy, leaving her assholewith lots of my saliva. I brushed my tongue lightly on her outer lips, slowly pushing my way in with my wet tongue (wetness came from her pussy juice yummy). I lapped up as much as I could, my jaw was aching by now. We lay back on the bed side by side, turnung our heads to look at each other, fondling our warm bodies, I quickly hardened when she stroke my shaft with both hands. I slap her buttocks, signalling for her to go doggy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1