The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light
Sex addiction

I found myself having very high se drive since my got to know my current fb 8 months ago, juz a little info on her( PDMM in her thirties). Been renting a room for her which bcums a 2nd hm for me, go there everydae before wk, in between wk, after wk and sumtime jus stay overnite there. Issue here is i found myself having sex with her all the time, meaning on the average of 2 to 3 times daily (including daes she having her period)...my record is 9 times on one occcasion when i stay overnite there and its not uncommon for me to do it with her for 4 to 5 times a dae.

Before knowing her, i've never have such high demand for sex, juz normal abt 3 times a week max and mayb hj myself once awhile when i dun get any sex....but definitely nothing compares to the amount of sex like now.

So purpose of this thread is juz curious to find out if any bros here having the same high demand for sex like me or am i juz seriously have problem of being a sex addict....
Old 12-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wahlanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex addiction

Well if u're still single... Congrats! and i think it's ok to continue to F till kingdom comes!

But if u're married, some form of control and moderation would be good...

Just my two cents worth
Old 12-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
jurongguy1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongguy1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow... I am amazed at your youth. Haha... It is definitely a pleasure to be enjoying so much. Live in the moment and don't think about it as an addiction. At least, it is currently a healthier one, since you are only doing it with a single partner. I wouldn't call it an addiction but more of a joy to be doing it with either someone you love or someone you enjoy making love with.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
guowei8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind weak. No diff from beast.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Enjoy it while you can! I mean the PDMM, but in regards to the addiction. You will only know how affected you are when you lose the avenue of your release.

Beware of piston overheating. Wear and tear will occur if maintenance is not done.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 12-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by guowei8 View Post
Mind weak. No diff from beast.
I am juz asking if any bro have the same situation, did not ask for ur opinion n calling me a 'beast' not that i realli mind. Go thru ur posts n seems like u luv to give useless unconstructive remarks alot, for that, i zap ur points(know u couldnt care less)... as for others that reply without giving useless remarks, thanks n cheers!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude View Post
Enjoy it while you can! I mean the PDMM, but in regards to the addiction. You will only know how affected you are when you lose the avenue of your release.

Beware of piston overheating. Wear and tear will occur if maintenance is not done.
For the PDMM, she will still be here in SG for awhile coz her kid is only in Pri sch...btw I think we will be together for a long time coz shes not the type that is realli after $ like some others from the land of dragon...she held a regular wk herself( beer promoter) n support her own expenses n her kid schooling fees. All i need is pay rental of room and rarely need to give her any additional money.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
All i need is pay rental of room and rarely need to give her any additional money.
A rare treasure bro! cherish her well. Spend some money on maintenance of self then, so you will go the longer distance. Maybe tonic for both you and partner! you score points too! hahaha

Honestly it takes two hands to clap, sexually chemistry is always craved for. Someone that will sync well in bed and in needs. But note, its your so called honeymoon period now when you are fresh and hot for each other, things will mellow down in time. Good luck.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 12-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

haiii.. how i wish i can be a sex addict..
work stress.. family stress.. financial stress..
Old 12-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

wah TS, u very strong ...
Old 12-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wahlanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A good understand and compatible FB is hard to find... Treasure her!
Old 12-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
DavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Salute. I had a sex starved gf in UK and she wanted it every night and every morning, even when I was tired from travelling and if I didn't perform, she thought it was a sign I didn't love her anymore so she started to cry ��

That meant it became a chore that I had to do it and that's when I started to tire of this lady and it was no longer sex for pleasure, but sex out of necessity.

Enjoy it whilst you can, as long as you can.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
I found myself having very high se drive since my got to know my current fb 8 months ago, juz a little info on her( PDMM in her thirties). Been renting a room for her which bcums a 2nd hm for me, go there everydae before wk, in between wk, after wk and sumtime jus stay overnite there. Issue here is i found myself having sex with her all the time, meaning on the average of 2 to 3 times daily (including daes she having her period)...my record is 9 times on one occcasion when i stay overnite there and its not uncommon for me to do it with her for 4 to 5 times a dae.

Before knowing her, i've never have such high demand for sex, juz normal abt 3 times a week max and mayb hj myself once awhile when i dun get any sex....but definitely nothing compares to the amount of sex like now.

So purpose of this thread is juz curious to find out if any bros here having the same high demand for sex like me or am i juz seriously have problem of being a sex addict....

I think I am like you, I should be able to do it 4-5 times daily. The difference is my partner is not in sync, end up have to DIY. Enjoy it while you can, bro.
You are the envy of many others.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BossQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's because of the frequent sex that it becomes a habit.

It comes down to self-control, don't let something else take over you. And in this case, it's sex.

There's a saying, 'Old habits die hard."

If you really want to do something about it, then find a solution before it's too late.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Either she has extremely good skills or you have extremely high sex drive. How old are you?

If you are 20, you are strong.

If you are 30, you are extremely strong.

If you are 40, you are god.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1