The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!
Need advice

Today i just received an sms from a unfamiliar number.. The number start with +63 which i found out is from philippines... Below are the smses exchange between me and the sender:-
Sender: jessy

Jessy: hi, do u still remember me?
Me: whos dat?
Jessy: i am jessy.. U sms me before, still remember?
Me: jessy?? How do u get my number?
*(i am puzzled...i dunno who is she)*
Jessy: last time u sms me before...
Me: did i met u in spore before?
Jessy: no, we never met before, just sms with each other only.. Can u do me a favor?
Me: wat is it?
Jessy: i am coming to spore on 8 january again, i got my ticket oredi.. But can u lend me some money to show custom? If u help me, i can do whatever u wan when i am there in spore.
Me: how much?
Jessy: i need 1000, but i have 350 with me.. So just nid 650 more..
Me: how to pass u the money?
Jessy: oh.. Very simple and easy, u can send by western union...
( i never reply her for abt 30mins)
Jessy: dear, why no reply from u?? Can u help me? Cos u r the last person i can think of to help me...
(still i never reply)
Then she called me 5 times which i never answer....
Jessy: dun worry, i am 21 yrs old very pretty and sexy.. I will return u the money once i cleared the custom... U come to the airport n fetch me.. I will return u the money on the spot and after that, u can bring me to where u like...
Me: can u explain how u going to help me if i help u?
Jessy: i will give u free service once every week and u can do wat u wan...
( i never reply her anymore from here)
Jessy: so how my dear, can u help me? Trust me, i am honest, i dun lie to u..
Jessy: can u reply me my dear? Maybe i think u need to consider 1st... Its ok, let me know once u r ready....

Anybody here can advise me? Is there a rule that they need to show to custom with 1000 before they can clear the immigration? Cos i never heard this kind of ruling before...
Secondly, do u all think its a scam???

I used to travel to philippines alot for my work... Dats y i dunno is she someone i really know previously... Ask her for photo or facebook acct... She said she doesnt have...

For sure she will contact me again tml, any bros here can advise me wat to do?? Thks alot
Old 05-01-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: Need advice

Sounds tempting; I'm sure out of 10 bros, at least 1 will fall for it and try his luck especially since $650 is small change to lots of rich bros here.

So u wanna be that 1 or the rest?
Don't try, never get chance... If try, u may really get a good bargain.
However, if it sound too good to be true.... it probably is a scam.

I must salute to all these scammers trying new tricks; this trick just need some random Sinkie numbers... or numbers you posted in sex forum like this one.

Well, at least try talking to her over the phone to see how she sound first?
If sound sweet, ask her to do phone sex with you FIRST, before you'll consider giving her the $650...
At least you'll get something OUT of the scammers instead
LoL... ain't u a FUNseekerGUY?
Old 05-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!pro.d.igy is one of the Best!

I cannot comment much whether this is a scam or not but let me try my best to help answer your question...

Indeed, I've heard of this thing called "show money". Basically, at ICA side, there are a list of countries which travelers are being listed as "potential human smuggling" syndicate. Philippines is one of them. Hence, most girls who travel here to SG will be required to prove that they are here for holiday, that they are able to afford to purchase things here or stay in some reputable hotel. Bar Girls in Filipino pubs usually have this practice. This practice is not a rule per se, just that sometimes certain immigration officers will "demand" certain proof. Unless the girl is here with solid documents that proves she is seeking legit employment, or has paperwork to show that she is legally employed by a SG/SG based company, will she be not required to have this "show money" thing.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

Spend the $650 at Geylang : You will get laid
Spend $650 at any watering holes : You may get laid
Percentage of not seeing your $650 when you transfer to someone you have never met : 101%

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 05-01-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

She sounds like she is in the sex trade. If you put up the money for her and pick her up, you are getting yourself involved unwittingly in this sex trade as the police may assume that you are the OKT.

Watched crimewatch and got one dude who got caught in this manner because all he did was to fetch and ferry the girls from Changi Airport to one location.

This is definitely a scam without a doubt. There is no such thing as free sex without commitments.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funseekerguy View Post
Ask her for photo or facebook acct... She said she doesnt have...

For sure she will contact me again tml, any bros here can advise me wat to do?? Thks alot
FUCKING BULLSHIT THATS WHAT IT IS

This is not the day and age of bbs or early internets when you have to have a funky thing called DIGITAL Camera or Scanner to scan your photo.... this is a age when a primary school kid also know how to use photoshops

This is the day and age where even Lau Char Bo like MP Miss I Dont know also got F.B page.... and if one really doesnt have a F.B PAGE, the likely age is over 30 0.o..........

Do yourself (and us) a favor: do two things
1) Dont reply to her anymore
2) Post the Number so we can assist that phone to explode

If you feel anymore urge to give her 650$ - i am very wiling to "carry your balls" and for 650 SGD i will send you sweet smses every few days and maybe even find a lady to have phone sex with u - i accept Posb Fund Transfer

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 05-01-2012, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funseekerguy View Post
today i just received an sms from a unfamiliar number.. The number start with +63 which i found out is from philippines... Below are the smses exchange between me and the sender:-
sender: Jessy

jessy: Hi, do u still remember me?
Me: Whos dat?
Jessy: I am jessy.. U sms me before, still remember?
Me: Jessy?? How do u get my number?
*(i am puzzled...i dunno who is she)*
jessy: Last time u sms me before...
Me: Did i met u in spore before?
Jessy: No, we never met before, just sms with each other only.. Can u do me a favor?
Me: Wat is it?
Jessy: I am coming to spore on 8 january again, i got my ticket oredi.. But can u lend me some money to show custom? If u help me, i can do whatever u wan when i am there in spore.
Me: How much?
Jessy: I need 1000, but i have 350 with me.. So just nid 650 more..
Me: How to pass u the money?
Jessy: Oh.. Very simple and easy, u can send by western union...
( i never reply her for abt 30mins)
jessy: Dear, why no reply from u?? Can u help me? Cos u r the last person i can think of to help me...
(still i never reply)
then she called me 5 times which i never answer....
Jessy: Dun worry, i am 21 yrs old very pretty and sexy.. I will return u the money once i cleared the custom... U come to the airport n fetch me.. I will return u the money on the spot and after that, u can bring me to where u like...
Me: Can u explain how u going to help me if i help u?
Jessy: I will give u free service once every week and u can do wat u wan...
( i never reply her anymore from here)
jessy: So how my dear, can u help me? Trust me, i am honest, i dun lie to u..
Jessy: Can u reply me my dear? Maybe i think u need to consider 1st... Its ok, let me know once u r ready....

Anybody here can advise me? Is there a rule that they need to show to custom with 1000 before they can clear the immigration? Cos i never heard this kind of ruling before...
Secondly, do u all think its a scam???

I used to travel to philippines alot for my work... Dats y i dunno is she someone i really know previously... Ask her for photo or facebook acct... She said she doesnt have...

scam 100% scam
Old 05-01-2012, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can you ask her if you can use Pay Pal instead??
:
Old 05-01-2012, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It's a scam. The app "Skout aka Flurve" u can also meet alots of ladies fr philippine using all sorts of tactics by telling u they are very bored in Singapore then will ask u wanna acc her & she want to do whatever with u just to spend time with her but they will ask u for help abt money matter 1st. Stupid tactics!!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

don't throw the hard earned money into the drain. Scam Scam Scam !
Old 05-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

TS,

NOT EVEN $65 or $6.50 .... if she so smart to sms you all these, i believe she can easily earn herself the $650 in her own country to get through especially she's a whore that willing to offer herself to someone she hav not seen
Old 05-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 14
Coronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
FUCKING BULLSHIT THATS WHAT IT IS

This is not the day and age of bbs or early internets when you have to have a funky thing called DIGITAL Camera or Scanner to scan your photo.... this is a age when a primary school kid also know how to use photoshops

This is the day and age where even Lau Char Bo like MP Miss I Dont know also got F.B page.... and if one really doesnt have a F.B PAGE, the likely age is over 30 0.o..........

Do yourself (and us) a favor: do two things
1) Dont reply to her anymore
2) Post the Number so we can assist that phone to explode

Sounds like a very good idea.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't need to think. She must have got your number from some website you once posted. 101% is a scam..
Old 05-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
jiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also kana this 2months back with the same name - Jessy.

She's talked alots of nonsense and ended i hanged her phone hahaha !!!

Confirmed SCAM .....
Old 05-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
Bigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigbadken deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro... Even if this is not a scam, how would you know she is sexy n pretty? Scarly she is a godzila when u meet her nei???

If i were you, i wil take tat 650 bucks n go the GL for once a week fun. Can last v long ok? ;p
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1