The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 14
mapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to behold
Body-to-Body with BM and Happy HJ @ 80$

Bros out there, do you beleive that some times accidents and desperations made new inventions ? Just few hours ago it happened to me and here is my gift to the new

year. This is not about a SYT, but a MILF in her40s with solid boobs. SO bros who llok for SYT, please skip.

In the morning I was planning to have a supper value session with an intro by another senior bro here. I was so expecting it but at the last moment it did not happen

for good. What to do, already wihdrew 250$ and few stuffs for the game, I just wanted to release out of desperation. While driving just saw the sign board and decided

to go there. Parked the vehicle at nearby shopping center and headed there.
The best part of my thread is not the MP/HC but the person as she OFFER PART TIME/HOTEL Service. But I will give a brief intro for the place as well.

Was welcomed by a lady and opted for 90mins package that comes with scrub. Asked me to wait at another room as the rooms with bath are not free. Offered me few news

papers/mags and chinese tea. After about 10 mins she led me to the room. The room was nice. with a small cupboard at side and teo stools/side tables and at the corner

it was the bathroom, which is a shower cubical. This is not a raised massage bed but a rubber metress on floor covered by clean sheets.
Hang the clothes and went for a quick shower. Later a MILF at her 40s came with a smile wearing a skinny and a short flared skirt. She asked if I want scrub first or

at end and opted first option.
Asked me to lie down and start chatting. Wow, she was super chatty and her english was so damn good (not like those PRC or thai girls). Leter found she is a local.

Nothing to shout about the scrub. She did not leave a single milimeter in my body and her hands are rightfully strong for the scrub. She covered me including butt and

my litle bro. No special touch or anything, just purely applying scrub. She took almost 20 mins for this job and Once done, asked me to wait for another few mins

before get a shower.
Showered and she offered me a new big towel and when I came from shower she had already cleaned the mettress and replaced a new bed linnen. Asked me to lie down again

(face down) and covered my lover body with towel. In Next 30-40 mins, I received a good hard massage. As she was wearing a short flared skirt, it can be very easily

lift/moved accorfing to her position. At one point she was kneeling down near my head and giving a massage at my lower back and buttocks area and accidently her skirt

covered my head. Wow, now I am looking at her lace panty which hardly coveres her shaven pussy. This kind of things happened not just once but few times and she did

not seem to care.
Less than 30 mins to go and she asked if I want the special service. I asked if she can do J/G and she said she can do a boob massage until I shoot. Wow, I wanted

more. I said I want her to get naked and give my a nice body to body massage and she agreed. Moved the mettress to block the door opening by someone. Asked if I will

shoot fast or can hold and I said I can hold. Then she started to give a nice ball massage and gentle strokes. Put some cream and made my shaft raised fully and she

removed everything she had. She had a nice pair of boobs and shaved pussy. Nipples are big and pointed. Like in Nuru Gel Massage, she started to roll from the bottom

of my body upto cface while boobs and her pussy rubbing all over. At times I was bit worried if her pussy would come in contact with my bro, but no worries she knows

how to handle. Rub her boobs over my bro and gave me a nice boob job. At times I also tried to give a gentle rub on her pussy and she asked me not to insert fingers

which was not my intention anyway. She changed from her boobs, to buttock and finally end up with hands as she looked bit tired after struggeling for about 15 mins.

Used more oil and start to stroke while sucking my nipples. few more mins later I surendered and she took a wet towel (earlier I used) to clean all my sperms. What a

nice service today...
She went to shower first and then asked me in and cleaned properly. She came out while I continue shower as the cubical is just not for 2 persons. When I come back she

brought another new towel and a tea for me.
As I mentioned earlier, she was quite chatty and she informed me that no need to buy package for 60$ and she can serve me at hotels where 2 hours is only 30$ (hotel)

and because more privacy, I will be getting more and more. She passed me her contact and asked to contact if I want to go out. During chat I also heared that Saturday

is her offday, but she changed her off day to tomorrow and decided to work today. If want, we can get her out during her off day, but she needs to be notified few days

in advance. She works at this MP from 4pm to 12pm, so can go to hotel before 2pm. Here are te detais.

Name: Can not be shared as she asked me not to to protect her privacy.
Body: Pette built, well maintained.
Boobs: 34D/Solid and Natural with pointed nipples.
Rate : With full body to body massage + Hand job @ 80$.
Race : Local Malay
RTM : To a hotel room next time.

You can ask for 2 shots and nego the price. She also provides BJ, FJ and CIB.
If you want her in hotel, please note that she can come only before 2PM as she goes to workplace at 4PM daily except Sat. If you want SAT (her offday), negotiate in

advance.

Bros who are interested and have over 50 points can PM me for contact. I have one request for you all. Please do not mention her name at any post/FR as she being a

local, needs more privacy and protection.
This is my humble gift for the New Year and Wish you all a Happy New Year.

PS: I tried if there are any post with her special services, but was not able to find. However if there was any, no offence and salute those bros.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
Robert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Body-to-Body with BM and Happy HJ @ 80$

Nicw FR and wonderful NY Gift for all bro here.

lol forget to ask for contact

Last edited by Robert68; 12-01-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Qwe20002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good FR bro. Can share the location details. Thanks
Old 01-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
matey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the comprehensive FR. Can share the location?
Old 01-01-2012, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 13
transgressor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good. May I try? Thanks.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
abchinese is Cool - loads of Potential

sounds good, i do not have 50pt, but can share?
thanks
Old 01-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raymond_2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share her contact. Thks
Old 01-01-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 13
rg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to beholdrg2011 is a splendid one to behold

Dear TS, Happy New Year! Can share ctc of this joint? Thanks!
Old 01-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
khotl73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can pm me the contact? I love to fuck MILF with big breasts. Thanks alot.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
elmotan is one of the Best!elmotan is one of the Best!elmotan is one of the Best!

Bro, can have the contact please. Thanks
Old 01-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

mapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to beholdmapletree is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rg2011 View Post
Dear TS, Happy New Year! Can share ctc of this joint? Thanks!
Bro,
Check your inbox. Up me if this is nice and you enjoy. Please post an FR also but do not mention her name as she is local.

Happy New year.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Dear ALL Bros,

Wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Replied to all qualifying bros by 11.45 today. Following bros who PMed me please check your inboxes.
Dhuzi, power69, mozillafox, hanky_panky, bonker000, striker42, analbasher, sttanseb, FRwriter, horsepunter, fire_element, cavemanng, garbage8889

Two bros had upped me and one has zapped me with no nick left.

Thanks all and enjoy and up me if you think I deserve it.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
bonker000 is a glorious beacon of lightbonker000 is a glorious beacon of lightbonker000 is a glorious beacon of lightbonker000 is a glorious beacon of lightbonker000 is a glorious beacon of lightbonker000 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapletree View Post
Dear ALL Bros,

Wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Two bros had upped me and one has zapped me with no nick left.

Thanks all and enjoy and up me if you think I deserve it.
bro thanks for ctc have uppz you liao ...
Old 01-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 19
hell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to allhell4lif is a name known to all

bro Mapletree.... pick me!.. love a good deal like this! hehe...
thanks! ..

Bros who up me pls leave your nick,wld like too return the favour!

Next to up-
Old 01-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
quickfire21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyquickfire21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Find sharing the contacts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1