The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light
Need to ID a Qian Qian no. ending with xxxxx951

got a message from the girl above telling me she's back... problem is, i don't remember her. i think she's been away for quite long, and i usually clean up my FL contact list over time so i think i may have deleted her number... i do recall 1 qian qian around 2 years back with a slim body and non-commercial feel, also from a TS who is not a full-blown OKT, iirc.

any other senior bros got the same SMS? i hate to admit to them when i can't remember... especially when i gave her my Cat 2 name (Cat 3 being strangers, Cat 2 being good chemistry, and Cat 1 being my gf/mistress ). i humbly offer my 8 pts for answers that make sense.

please don't zap me... old man here chiong so long can't remember everyone these days...
Old 30-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Flagship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need to ID a Qian Qian no. ending with xxxxx951

I received a similar sms this afternoon. Cant rem who she is but the number look familiar though..
Old 30-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 20
aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!

Meet & check her out?
Old 31-12-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Haha busy lah been overseas for work quite a lotthese few months... Cannot QC I haven't establish if is FL or KTV girl... Aiyah anyway forget it I think if I can't rem means not good enough to remember
Old 31-12-2011, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Haha busy lah been overseas for work quite a lotthese few months... Cannot QC I haven't establish if is FL or KTV girl... Aiyah anyway forget it I think if I can't rem means not good enough to remember
Bro newbieboy,
pass number to bro pussylicker, he can help QC for all of us. If good we can all enjoy hehe
Old 31-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 14
SAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm... initially hope is the QianQian previously under Bro Haonan.
Checked up my phone book, realised its not...
Old 31-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

Haha you guys are a pack of wolves!!! Forget it la if she chooses to work online we will all find out... If not, plenty of fishes in the sea! Thanks for everyone's help! Mod please close thread, thanks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1