The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2011, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
My younger days

Bros just wanted to share my stories after being a lurker for so long. And now out of moderation can post freely.

This is about my younger days. First BJ, first time having sex etc...

Back when I was in secondary school, I was a high profile student. Prefect, basketball captain and a bad boy image. I wasn't also really into girls, with all my time taken up by basketball and my outside brothers. Only afew ppl in school knew the real me outside of school since I was a prefect I had to manage certain image in school.

Anyway there was three girls in my life back than that left a lasting impression. The first was Sarah, the second was Priscilla and the last was Wendy.

I first met Sarah through Priscilla, they were B.F.F and priscilla was a primary school friend. The boys on the team was crazy over Priscilla but I didn't find her hot or sexy at all. Maybe it was because she was a friend I grew up with.

Wednesday was training day and as usual I was in training. As it was raining, we had to shift up to the hall for training. The band was practising there as their compeition was coming up and we were training for up coming games. Nothing much happen except I somehow caught sarah's eye. Now sarah like Priscilla had the boys in my school going crazy for her.

She was a 34C at the tender age of 16. She didn't date anyone from school but there were rumors going around that she was a daring girl. Not that I care back than.

After my training was over, I waited for Priscilla as we lived nearby we always walk back together when she's single. As we were walking back,

Pris: hey C, you interested in knowing a girl?

Me: who? I where got time for bgr? National is coming up plus I got training outside.

Pris: than like than I tell her, you not interested la.

Me: nvm la, just tell ne who la, maybe I got feelings for her?

Pris: hahaha, you full of shit you know that. Anyway I gave her your number already. She might call you tonight.

Me: what!!!! You gave her my number than she tell me? What the fuck man!!!!

Priscilla gave me a punch before running off in her blk. I was thinking to myself as I carried on the journey home. Who can it be?

9pm that night.

Me: hello, who's this?

???: hi, you free to chat?(female voice)

Me: yes, I'm free but who is this?

???: priscilla's friend.

Me: (getting annoyed) what's your name la.

???: so angry for what?

Me: look miss, I don't have the habit of talking to me I don't know.

???: guess la.

I was really pissed so I just hang up the phone. The next day at school, during recess priscilla came up to me,

Pris: why you so fierce to my friend last night?

Me: your friend was damn irratting la. Ask me to play guessing game.

Pris: girl what!! Still must you be so fierce?

Me: ok, ok, I'll apologies to her in person ok. Who is she?

Priscilla gave me the look for a moment than....."Sarah"

Me: Sarah?? Who sia???

Pris: my B.F.F.!!!!!

I was getting a image in my head now.
Old 29-12-2011, 05:50 AM
Samster

iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My younger days

Sarah was she the big breast babe in school that the boys always talked about? Soon the day was over, since I didn't had training, I waited for Priscilla to finish class. I was in the canteen having a drink when I spotted Sarah walking out alone, I run over to her.

Me: hey Sarah, where's Priscilla?

Sarah: she's still struck in class. Why?

Me: nothing I was just waiting for her. Anyway sorry about last night, I didn't mean to lost my temper like that.

Sarah: ....so how you knew it was me?

Me: Priscilla told me... I'm really sorry.

Sarah: it's ok... Guess it was kinda annoying right? I thought Priscilla were have told you.

Me: she did, just that she won't tell me a name.

Sarah: hahaha, so it was a mis-understanding than.

Me: yeah. So we're cool?

Sarah: yes we are.

Me: so can I call you tonight than?

Sarah: after 9.30, I got tuition.

Me: ok.

The rest of the day pass and when. I was looking forward to talking to Sarah, she sounded different from the ah lians that over run my school. 9.45, I was holding the phone as the ringing tone seem endless. Finally Sarah picked up her phone,

Sarah: hi C, I thought you forgot about our appointment.

Me: I just didn't want to disturb you so I waited a little longer.

It chatted like, we were long lost friends. We had endless topics to talk about. It became like a daily routine. Either she or me will call the other one after 9.30. And we'll talk for like 2hrs before sleeping. In school we started hanging out more often, the three of us.

About a month into this, as we were walking back, just us two.

Me: hey Sarah, can I ask you sometime?

Sarah: yes?

Me: will you be interested in being my girlfriend?

Sarah: .....tell you tonight over the phone.(smiling at me)

Me: why tonight?

Sarah: cause I'm home already and I need to think first.

Me: oooo... Ok....

In my heart I was thinking gone already, no more chance. Confirm answer no one.
Old 29-12-2011, 06:06 AM
Samster

That night as usual, Sarah called me just later this time. I heart sunk when I saw her number appear on my phone. Here comes the big NO.

Sarah: hi dear

Me: hi babe....

Sarah: why you sound so lifeless?

Me: because you are going to reject me.

Sarah: .....didn't you hear me call you dear?

Me: dear? So you agree? (I was overjoyed. My first Gf was a school Bella, god damn man)

Sarah: of course silly, if not why we I call you dear?

Me: .......

Sarah: dear you there?

Me: I'm just overjoyed that's all.

Sarah: don't be too happy first. Tomorrow is Saturday so where are you bringing your girlfriend too?

Me: hmmm. I got training on the morning, meet you after that for a show and dinner?

Sarah: ok dear.

It felt damn nice to be called dear. We talk like always till it was time to sleep.
The next morning I was eagerly waiting for training to be over. My teammates never seem me disappear so fast before the moment coach said we're Fred to go.

On my way home, I rang Sarah up to confirm a time to meet. That evening was the first time I laid eyes on Sarah outside her uniform. She came in a spag top and jeans with heels on. And Oooo my fucking god, she was really well endowed in the chest region. I actually had a erection just by looking at her.

We bought our tickets, when up got popcorn and drinks before entering the cinema. Inside Sarah cuddled up to me the moment we seat down. Pressing her huge love pillows into my forearm, which in return cause my hard cock to press further into my boxers and jean. But it was a heavenly feeling to have such close contact with a girl's breast for the first time.

After the movie, we walked out hand in hand, I felt damn proud that I have a babe hanging on to me.

Me: so you hungry? Wanna go eat?

Sarah: no really, how about we just wander around till we get hungry.

Wander we did, all the over the shopping centre and the nearby blocks. We talked and laugh as we walked aimlessly about.
Old 29-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Samster

That was pretty much how all our dates when, we're catch a movie or go bowling follow by dinner and than walking about, so far I had only hold her hand and kiss her lips before. Not French kiss but just a peck.( I know I was slow but i was young) and throughout my time with her. Seeing her home after school, going on dates, I always had a major erection that I needed to DIY in the shower afterwards.

One Sunday afternoon, after lunch I was seeing her over to her grandma's place. We were walking down from the 12th floor when we stop at a staircase landing.

Sarah: dear why you never ask me for anything?

Me: ask for what? Presents?

Sarah: no la, you know, kissing and touching my breast, don't I turn you on?

Me: you got to be kidding, you know I had a erection everytime I'm with you?

Sarah: than why don't you do anything?

Me: I masturbate after to the thoughts of you.

Sarah: naughty boy...(shy grin)

Sarah started to lean in closer and our lip locked. For the very first time I had my first French kiss. Our tongues met and they twisted and turn against each other. Our breathing got heavily as my hands lost control and run up her body going straight for her breast. I cupped them and gave them a squeeze. So soft and round. My erection member push harder against my shorts. It was dying to get out. With every squeeze I got a moan out of Sarah, which just drove me even wilder.

Me: baby can you play with my cock too?

Sarah didn't reply but her hands gave me the answer I was looking for. She unzip my shorts and her hand shot inside to massage my cock through my boxers. As we carried on our tongue war and my assault on her breast.
Sarah sure knew what she was doing, massaging my balls, and stroking my rock hard cock. Sarah worked her way through my boxers and the first time I felt her hand wrap around my shaft. A lady's magic touch. My cock response to it but jerking in her hands afew times.

There we were, kissing, me squeezing her breast and her hands inside my shorts working my cock to heaven.

Sarah: baby, I help you release how?

Me: please do dear, I can't take it anymore.

Sarah process to take me cock out. I look down to see my rock hard member in the gripe of a lady's hand. I have never seen myself so hard and big before.
Sarah began stroking my cock. She carcess the head using her thumb, pulling the foreskin down further which got me groaning out. As her free hand got to my balls. Massaging them as she carried on stroking my harden shaft. Within minutes, I felt the surge of pressure building up, about to burst fore.

Me: baby, I'm cumming.

Sarah: just cum dear. Let me know I'm doing a good job.

She strokes increase tempo, with one final groan, I gave up the fight and shot out loads and loads . Some landed on her thighs( she wore a mini skirt) some on to her hands which was still milking my cock for more. I must have shot over 3-4 loads of cum. Finally I was wore out. My cock starting to get limp in her hands as she still made sure I was all out. After she was sure I was empty. She took tissue out of her handbag and clean me up first before wiping away the cum that was on her thighs.

Sarah: how was my handjob baby?

Me: it was wondering, way better than my own.

Sarah; if you behave well, your get more from me.

We kiss somemore before tidying up and I walked her down to the grandma's place.
Old 29-12-2011, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bleedingknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story. All true?
Old 29-12-2011, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
matey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 29-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ToolBoxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp for more.
Old 29-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
I.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterI.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this story brings back memories . camping here for more,

Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.

In Seclusion
Old 29-12-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
puieh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 29-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 16
pluto33 is one of the Best!pluto33 is one of the Best!pluto33 is one of the Best!

Nice starting bro, camping for more.
Old 29-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dennischan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls cont bro
Old 29-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennischan View Post
pls cont bro
either u damn free, or u damn gd at 'follow up' wif things!

ur last 10 posts were nothin but wif a sentence contains "pls cont".

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 29-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.m.Jim View Post
this story brings back memories . camping here for more,
Ya man...life goes on after that
Old 29-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
jolenekoh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
either u damn free, or u damn gd at 'follow up' wif things!

ur last 10 posts were nothin but wif a sentence contains "pls cont".
lol smart observation, u must be damn free too to be reading all the stories he reads n notice he says the same things all the time!!!
Old 30-12-2011, 03:46 AM
Samster

Bros and sis all stories here are true. My memories maybe a little frizzy after 12yrs but certain things you don't forget.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1