The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
blowfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex, Lies & Betrayal (I)

I was working at the supermarket downtown as a dairy assistant after school, there I met my new colleague, Connie 17 years old. She's in the meat dept. Quite a fair girl, 1.6m, medium built but quite busty. The only thing we can click is because she smokes & speaks hokkian.

Most of the time while working in the night shift, we'll be quite bored except my job is to replanish the milk & position the stocks before close. We did strike a conversations now and then, at times she'll BBQ some beef for me to eat as supper until one day I ask her to be my stead.

She agreeded and we started make plans to go out after work or off days. At the beginning sex was never in my mind as I was trying to get to know her more. From my understanding she comes from a single parent background but cheerful & always open to suggestions.

I ask her out for a midnight show at the Marine Parade Cinema and she agreed. Once inside, we were holding hands like any couples will do until my hand touch her tigh, she was wearing a mini skirt. The feeling was good as it was smooth. I decided to venture further, i slowly move my hand up her tigh and towards her panty. Luckily for me, they were no one sitting beside us, I could steal a glance at her white panty when I move in. Without any rejections from her, I used my finger to brush againt the panty. She was closing her eyes everytime I touch her panty, until I felt wetness and I wanted more than this but we're in a wrong place. Was thinking of a place to finger her and my home is never a good place I can bring her as my mum is very strict. After the movie, we decided to walk towards the beach for a stroll and find a spot to continue my happy thoughts....
Old 25-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 14
rozel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrozel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex, Lies & Betrayal (I)

First one to support your thread .
Old 26-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 22
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm... how come most ppl like to go beach or seaside for hanky panky ar?

anyway, pls con't...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 26-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chinchiasong is Cool - loads of Potential

this bring me back to my younger days....
waiting for more....
Old 26-12-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
BHEL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBHEL deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
hmmm... how come most ppl like to go beach or seaside for hanky panky ar?

anyway, pls con't...
hahaha, next time we go camp at the beach better... can see some hanky panky...
Old 26-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster

After walking about 20mins, we managed to find a spot under a big tree facing the breakwater. Had to ensure that there are no spiders or red ants around the area before we settle down. Connie told me that it was quite awhile since a guy brought her to the beach.

Me : "Well since it's a beautiful night I'm also happy to be walking with
her at the beach"

Connie: "Since you stay around this area, I'm sure you always bring girls here"

Me : "You girls are so predictable at times, when guys tells you the truth, you'll always think it's lies.

Connie gave me a crude smile and we lighted our cigarettes. In my heart, I knew this is not what I wanted. But maybe with a better salary job, I wouldn't be sitting under this god damn tree. Slowly I put my arm around her dropping my 1st hint that I wanted more. We started to kiss and as she put her tongue in my mouth, I gave her mine. As my hand contacted her thigh without any resistance I continue to advance further. Doing so, I had to keep my eyes peeled. As she was wearin a mini skirt it was easy to advanced further, I gently spread her legs and finger my way through the side of her panty. Fiddling the soft and wetness of her love hole.

Connie : " You sure you want to do this out here"

Me : " I'm high "

Connie : " ok, we'll do it here"

She help me to unbotton my bermuda, I continue to finger fuck her love hole to ensure there's enough moist in it. My heart was pounding at the same time as I've never been caught doing this kinda stuff before. I could hear soft moaning from her and I had french her at the same time to cushion the sound. This time I was lying on top her, I had to pull her panty to the side ways so that I can penetrate into her. Lifted her skirt below her waist allows her more space to spread both legs. Slowly I push my penis in, deeper I went the moan was growing and her love hole was well wet, My whole penis was already inside her pumping vigorously. I could feel the fluid, dripping on my skin.

With her panty still on, there were still some uneasiness as i penetrated, I wanted further. I whispered to Connie, without much thoughts she gently push me upwards as she takes off her panty. Once the panty is gone, I could see the love hole being surrounded dark pubic hairs, I Knew I had to be quick as both our bottoms are exposed. I positioned myself ontop of her again, this time I can feel full penetration. As I tryst further in I could feel her G's and I know my loads are coming, since I was not wearing condom I whisper to her, she gave a soft nod. Moments later I released my loads while still in contact with her G's. I was breathless, after a short rest I quickly put on my bermuda while she remain squatted to allow my loads to flow out. As soon as the flow is out, she took her panty and wipe her love hole with it. While she stood up and adjust her skirt, she lighted another cigarette. She whispered to me.

Connie: "Next time even I say yes, dont ever shoot inside of me without condom "

Lighted mine cigarette and give her a smile..... We knew We had a great time tonight and I'b looking forward to see her at work the following day!

To be con't
Old 27-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.... nice nice... Continue with the story ~~~
Old 27-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 14
kharu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykharu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS is so lucky.
Old 27-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
indubitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cinema in Marine Parade? This must be a long time ago. Anyway, please carry on.
Old 27-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
highdrive76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it coming
Old 27-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

We started our afternoon shift at 2.45pm, as usual it's my job to replanish the milk,cheese & other frozen items. Saw Connie, standing behind the meat counter talking to her colleague, she gave me a sweet smile as I passed by. Urgh!.... what happened last night was still fresh in my head. But work will have to come first, we'll chat during out dinner break.

I could hear giggling & small laughters behind the meat counter, I hope she's not telling her colleague what happen between us last night.

As time passed, we'll be heading off to have our dinner break. My usual doing will be to take dinner orders from the rest of the colleagues inside the supermarket....

*Due to rush timing, I'll con't my story when I'm online*
Old 27-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31520 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

nice story!

31 506
5/8 bupianren+11, 30/7 Darksith+20, 27/7 puzylover6969+20, 4/7 naka_timo +162

2nd xchange list:11/7 Rickey+29, 5/6 heng49+23, 14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18,
Old 28-12-2011, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chinchiasong is Cool - loads of Potential

more more more....
Old 28-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

Usually we'll buy our dinner back, most of the time we''ll spread out those unwanted cardboards & sit at the back staircase. But some of the guys colleagues will choose to have a 45mins nap before going back to work again. Bought my usual duck rice with roast meat, Connie had her mix rice. We ate as we chat.

Me : " So what was all the laughing just now? "

Connie : " Can hear meh? We were laughing at the customer, was on the mobile talking with someone, yet cannot make up his mind with the product endup running back & forth from the cashier "

Me : " Sure lah, maybe wrong brand or not enough "

Connie : " Later come over myside, will cook something for your supper "

Me : " See how, your new colleague around. Wait tell supervisor than you and I will have problem, anyway now I eatting later than see how "

Connie : " Aiyeah, she won't lah! I cook also she will eat, so later we going out? If got she wants to join us, now we got another smoking kaki "

Me : " If we go Duxton Rd drink, she can? But say first, split the bills "

Connie : " Won't make you pay all, I'll tell her later "

Connie's new colleague is quite a small built, if she don't smoke, still ok.
It's about 9.45pm and the supermarket will be closing soon. So after we had our quick bites at behind the meat counter. We start to prepare oursleves to clock out. As the main door shuts, we gather near the office for a short briefing from the duty manager. As we begain to gather around, there some mischief gigglings & pushing by the older guys. Then the unexpected happens, as Connie was standing right behind me, I was making a quick turn around. I accidentally brush against Connie's bra. And I gave her the " Wats up look" She retaliated by hitting me in-between my pants & commented " Oi paisay " I gave her the dagger stare & a smile....

As we clock out our cards, most of us gathered at the back enterance to have our puff before going home, There me & Connie waited for "Shirley" our new kaki. She'll be pubbing with us tonight!.....

To be con't
Old 08-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

After our puffs, we head down to the stretch of pubs @ Duxton.
Me : There wasn't much crowd tonight.
Connie: Yeah
Shirley: If tonight we drunk how?
Connie: You guys can come over my place and sleep.
(gave me a funny look)
Me : Why?
Connie: If not mine place, than yours?
Me : In our dreams...

The girls then start to discuss what to order, while I check out Shirley.
Small built, least 1.58m, but wears a nice perfume, Does look like abit Ah Lian when she open her mouth. But I'll have to think twice before doing anything stupid.

As our 2 jugs arrives, we had One mouthful of nuts and one big gulp of beer next. within half an hour, we finished our jugs.

Me : Wah! kinda fast, you girls racing. (While saying this, my hand was rubbing connie's back playing with her bra)
Shirley: Just warm up lah! Later can play dice or 5/10.

By the time around 1.30am, we've had like 9 jugs and I can feel quite tipsy. Well, lost mostly on the dice playing "Bluff" and I had to run to the toilet almost every 30mins. Than it was Connie's turn to the toilet, we decided to wait for her to come back to continue our dice game.

While Connie's not around, Shirley was going through her cigarette box. She took something out from it and pops it into her mouth discreetly. It was orange in color, however I just ignore her and ask her.

Me : No need spend time with boyfriend?
Shirley : Last week still have, but break liao.

Gave her a rub on her shoulder and said everything will be fine. But I jus cant help noticing her speech, it was kinda slur when she talk. Maybe she's tipsy like me also?...

Me : She's back, lets play on.

We play and drank the whole night, by the time when the pub closes, all 3 of us were drunk. So we drag our butts outside the pub, while waiting for the cab the girls were talking loudly & laughing. Couldn't understand their jokes either, as I was about to light another stick, I saw a cab....

To be continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1