The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
dongdidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
At the edge of town...

I've done some search before posting but I can't be sure this joint was covered given the secrecy in sharing these days. So, pardon me if it was covered before.

I was checking out the joint in town yesterday shared by one bro here but saw that it was closed; not sure for the holiday or for good. So I walked along the entire stretch of shophouses and found a few joints towards the end. It was a long walk but the slight drizzle and the exploratory mood make the walk pleasant. Finally decided on trying out one of the few I saw.

Price wise pretty standard. So I'm not going to touch on it. I was led upstairs to the cubicles. From what I saw, each one seems to come with shower facility. It was awfully dark. Took me a while to find the shower head.

An early 30's or late 20's milf came in. Made in China. Petite (I like...) with a mole on her left face. Not what you would call a beauty nor she is ugly. The cute thing was, she started telling me what I need to say or do should there be a raid... hahahahaha.... confirm got happy ending.

The massage was so so only. Her atitude made up for this. Skin rather smooth though boobs a little on the small side with long nipple. Nice to suck on. Allow roaming of the bottom. This was the first time I have ease of roam the bottom due to the type of panty she wore - G!!!

Took BM, JG, and shoot out. Total (excluding entrance) is $100. Her JG skill is ok. Can't compare to Anne of Golden Finger. I only hit my chest with my cum. With Anne, I hit my face.... hehehehe....

Will RTM to test more girls or try other joint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1