The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
69ihateu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Someone i regret broke up with

I am a married man who has been together with my wife(Cat) for 10 years.Cat is 15 years younger than me.Frankly i chosen her as my wife is because of her body,beside that i think nothing good about her.Her body especially her big boobs and some sexy tattoo on her butt that really attract me to bonk her everyday.She is super short temper,unreasonable, also want to buy branded stuffs and most important is that she do not communicate with my parents.Haiz...
A few months back i met a girl(MC) who is my age.She is quite ordinary girl but she is very nice to me.I lied to her that i have problem with my wife was intending to divorce with me.MC is very kind hearted girl. She keep stay by side to comfort and bring me joys.MC is more mature,never ask me to buy anything for her.The problem is she do not have attractive body like Cat and i think feeling unsercure,MC keep asking me to divorce with my wife(Cat).

As you know man like us are very ego,i don't like being pestering for such thing,i decided to broke off with her.I told MC that i am going back with Cat and i prefer my wife than her.To make her give up on me, i even told her the reason i did not choose her is Cat is younger than her and i am more enjoy having with Cat than her.

Even since with Cat,only having sex with her is the most enjoyable time.Cat and I often quarrelling and i have to give in to her all time.

After 3 months apart with MC,i regret... I think i really miss her caring who she always do to me.She always listen to my problem quietly and give me a comfortable smile.MC is just like a bonus to me.

I ever tried to call her,but she changed her hp number.I know where she work and stay,but i really have no courage to look for her.Sigh............
Old 22-12-2011, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: Someone i regret broke up with

So u married for sex and rejected true love.

Got kids yet? 10 years no kids?
Old 22-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Good sex can be purchased.

Good wife hard to come by.
Old 22-12-2011, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
I.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterI.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You cannot have the best of both worlds cos you will end up empty handed . Are you willing to take a risk to lose everything you have to gain something you feel that will be your everything ?

Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.

In Seclusion
Old 22-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
hickeybites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhickeybites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS,
Based on what you've related so far, my guess-timation is that you would be in your 40s & therefore so is MC.
(Of cos you may be lying about your age... that's your prerogative after all)
Just assuming that you married Cat at her youngest, say 16 while you're 15yrs older than her, and after 10 yrs of marriage,
you'll now be roughly about 41 y.o (give or take depending on your story hor )

Does age matter? Yes - esp to MC who's a lady in her late 30s or 40s. It's no wonder really that she's thinking & asking for a possible future with you.
You've led her on thinking that you're heading for a divorce; you've tugged at her heart-strings with your recounting of your marital problems ---
all which are "true" since you say that Cat is both the devil in & out of the bedroom.

What exactly were/are you hoping for? MC to pine by her handphone for your call after being dumped for her age & looks & body & sexuality (or lack of in this case)??!!??!!
Even if you've presented your respective age groups wrongly to mask the story, how you've behaved is nonetheless rather deplorable.
I'll just be blunt & say this ... if MC is as nice a person as you've said she is, think she's better off without you

Last edited by hickeybites; 22-12-2011 at 07:06 AM.
Old 22-12-2011, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
TwinLighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I understand how you feel dude, but come end of the day still can only make 1 choice.

Now it wouldn't be too nice to ask you to leave your wife cause that would be like encouraging you to break a family, and she is your wife after all, not a 3rd party. So if you choose your wife, time to have a real good talk with her.

If you choose MC after thinking it over, and really sincerely wish to be with her. Maybe, just maybe you can salvage the relationship by showing that you care through little actions.

Since you know where she work and live you can send or leave little gifts at her doorstep or office, write to her, express yourself. I can help you write a poem if you need to. But don't ever appear physically in front of her or harass her in anyway.

Just make your presence felt in a subtle way, not overbearing. Try it for a while if she bo hiew you, then its probably too late and its better off for you and her to let go.
Old 22-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I have a friend who was like TS once....he got into a marriage cause of great sex blah blah....tat girl which he married was never the right person for him....but then again....he was someone who was never really suitable for marriage life....he is more of a person who needs freedom.

The difference between TS and him is that he pick up his courage to walk out of the marriage....but not after waiting for 10 years, more like couple of months....he was laugh at and condemn by a lot of people, some even to the extent of calling him a crackpot...but after everything tone down....he was a much happier person...last time i saw him....he told me tat life has never been better.

I think that a lot of braddas out there might be stuck in a situation like TS...loveless marriage i call it....sometimes i wonder how many of us have the courage to walk out....but then again with woman charter pressing on us....the price to pay to walk out of a long marriage is too great a deal to bear....
Old 22-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
Good sex can be purchased.

Good wife hard to come by.
agree with you !!!
up you 1000 pts
Old 22-12-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ihateu View Post
A few months back i met a girl(MC) who is my age.She is quite ordinary girl but she is very nice to me.I lied to her that i have problem with my wife was intending to divorce with me.MC is very kind hearted girl. She keep stay by side to comfort and bring me joys.
knn, use such low down methods to play the field, look u no up... pui pui pui, ...

p/s ... i left tis comments in ur user cp... ( fucking low of u to use divorce as a way to lead gals on .. alan... )
Old 22-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

i press wrongly liao, suppose to be zap, turn out to be up him...me damn cock up
Old 22-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

never get commited to marriage with good sex,
cos there's always better sex outside.
Old 22-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smurfpapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ihateu View Post
I am a married man who has been together with my wife(Cat) for 10 years.Cat is 15 years younger than me.Frankly i chosen her as my wife is because of her body,beside that i think nothing good about her.Her body especially her big boobs and some sexy tattoo on her butt that really attract me to bonk her everyday.She is super short temper,unreasonable, also want to buy branded stuffs and most important is that she do not communicate with my parents.Haiz...
A few months back i met a girl(MC) who is my age.She is quite ordinary girl but she is very nice to me.I lied to her that i have problem with my wife was intending to divorce with me.MC is very kind hearted girl. She keep stay by side to comfort and bring me joys.MC is more mature,never ask me to buy anything for her.The problem is she do not have attractive body like Cat and i think feeling unsercure,MC keep asking me to divorce with my wife(Cat).

As you know man like us are very ego,i don't like being pestering for such thing,i decided to broke off with her.I told MC that i am going back with Cat and i prefer my wife than her.To make her give up on me, i even told her the reason i did not choose her is Cat is younger than her and i am more enjoy having with Cat than her.

Even since with Cat,only having sex with her is the most enjoyable time.Cat and I often quarrelling and i have to give in to her all time.

After 3 months apart with MC,i regret... I think i really miss her caring who she always do to me.She always listen to my problem quietly and give me a comfortable smile.MC is just like a bonus to me.

I ever tried to call her,but she changed her hp number.I know where she work and stay,but i really have no courage to look for her.Sigh............
My wife don't like children so no kid.

Last edited by smurfpapa; 22-12-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 22-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
knn, use such low down methods to play the field, look u no up... pui pui pui, ...

p/s ... i left tis comments in ur user cp... ( fucking low of u to use divorce as a way to lead gals on .. alan... )
我也不认同用这种下流手段!
Old 22-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smurfpapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfpapa View Post
My wife don't like children so no kid.
Sorry Bro type wrongly.I meant your wife don't like children is it? You seem like never mention about your kid.
Apparently you have already make up your choice, then don't regret. If you really decided to be with MC again,make sure you settle your things completely and look up for her.
I guess if she still have feeling toward you, maybe you guys will patch up.
Good luck bro...
Old 22-12-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
i press wrongly liao, suppose to be zap, turn out to be up him...me damn cock up
muahahahahaha... bro alan, u make my day!

-------------------------

TS, confirmed u r 1 fickle minded person! contradictin & cuntfused!!

make up ur mind wat u wan in life! nobody is perfect & nothing is perfect!!
it's always a give & take thingy.

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1