The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Any hotels with private outdoor/outdoor-facing pool/jacuzzi?

Hi,

I know of one, which is the Siloso Beach Resort, but my gf won't go there with me because she knows I was there with an ex before.

Does anyone know of any other hotels in SG that has private outdoor (Or outdoor-facing) pool/jaccuzzi?

Thanks.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 17-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any hotels with private outdoor/outdoor-facing pool/jacuzzi?

Did a quick Google... there's Scarlet Hotel's Passion Suite... expensive. Publish rate is $880.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 17-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

the sea-facing rooms at the shangri-la rasa sentosa resort...

the bathroom as partitioned by a foldable door... u can open this door... and u can see a breath-taking view from the bathtub... view of the open seas...

i was in a room on the top most floor before... if not mistaken its level 11... can see the open seas from the bathtub...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 17-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
tuakeeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sentosa amara resort.. private pool with outdoor shower..

can swim naked..

shiok
Old 19-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!

Outdoor pool with jacuzzi? geezz..for the money that local hotels charge, you might as well go to Bali. It's more value for money. You can get villa with a plunge pool for around 200-300 per night. Plus big bedrooms and nice bathtubs. You can screw for all you want. Well worth the money!
Old 19-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

Koites,

No denying what you said. Been there (Bali), done that. :-D

Too bad the BKK floods ruined my holiday this year and we can't get leave on the same days in the short term... so have to consider local before our busy work cycle starts again.

Old 19-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Swiss is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys, Malaysia Port Dickson got one resort named Legent International Water Resort with build in small pool, very romantic and both of u can enjoy all day long. Can swim naked without any disturbance.......Wonderful, cost around RM$ 500++
Old 19-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 19
koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!koites is one of the Best!

I know Majestic Hotel has an outdoor bath and bathtub. The view is so so...You get a view of the streets of Chinatown. But the blinds are pretty strategically installed so you won't be exposed... It's perfect for those with an exhibitionistic streak in them. But...no jacuzzi though...
Old 19-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Caress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My personal favourite is Capella @ Sentosa
Old 19-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
I.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterI.m.Jim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you have money to throw ! $1800 per night , heart of orchard ! MARRIOTT HOTEL

http://www.passportchop.com/asia/sin...arriott-hotel/
Old 20-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I know one of the hotel81 has an outdoor bath. This was told to me by a FB. Another or brought her there b4
Old 20-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you try moon hotel ? i been there many times got pool though not 5stars but the location can bring you to bugis, city hall for shopping. You want can call fl also there also overnight bonk

http://moon.com.sg/

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 20-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by koites View Post
I know Majestic Hotel has an outdoor bath and bathtub. The view is so so...You get a view of the streets of Chinatown. But the blinds are pretty strategically installed so you won't be exposed... It's perfect for those with an exhibitionistic streak in them. But...no jacuzzi though...
Majestic not consider outdoor de is a type of indoor where they create a small bathtub outside nia. The good thing is their bed with kehl shampoo and soap, trying their hanging mirror room for karma sutra moves totally majestic hahaha

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 20-12-2011, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I use the Shangri-La I usually take at Garden Wing room. Braddah, it has a nice pool view. Like an aprodasiac for women and am sure your honey will like it too. Has private balcony so you can "do it" outside under moonlight facing the atrium and pool.
Old 20-12-2011, 04:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Why don't you try moon hotel ? i been there many times got pool though not 5stars but the location can bring you to bugis, city hall for shopping. You want can call fl also there also overnight bonk

http://moon.com.sg/
haha...tried that hotel before also...extremely big room (bedroom n living room) with a pool...but the pool takes hours to fill up....view is normal as you can see the hdb from the pool...

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1