The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 13
N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!
Talking Found Foxy Lady in CBD!

was walking past an old building when my stomach started to growl. was thinking to myself, NB here only got vegetarian food... should i just go find myself another place to have my lunch. Then SUDDENLY someone caught my eye! foxy lady in body hugging 1 piece white dress walked into the vege restaurant... i thought to myself maybe i should just follow god's wishes and eat vege for today!!!

Foxy lady has some very exotic features and that damn dress just hugs that pair of tits so well! not mentioning those firm yet bouncy ass! though she's not those SYTs that we always hungry for, she definitely fits my menu!
As i was queuing up behind her, picturing those boobs and ass in my mind, the Auntie shouted at me " AH BOY!!! EAT or TA BAO????" that is when i realized she has already paid up and left the restaurant.

Ignoring the Auntie, i followed her out and found her walking towards a MP just in front of me!!! my eyes brightened up immediately! and that was when i think she turned back and saw me and smiled slightly.. "HO SEH LIAO LAH!!!" thinking to myself.

Fuck the lunch! I walked right up into the MP. was greeted by an MILF ard 40++ Looking ard for her, i asked for the rates. "$40/hr.." auntie said. immediately agreed and was showed to the room at the back.

Striped to my boxers, i found a bathroom attached. wah not bad leh. no need to walk out naked to bathe. just then, the door slide open and there she was!! looking extremely tasty to me.. haha. anyway laid flat naked and the massage started....

She started by asking me i wan light medium or strong. was thinking, aiyah.. confirm lousy massage.. medium suah. to my surprise, the massage as quite good loh!!! she concentrated alot on my upper back and to me, its really not those lousy massage. i totally fell asleep man..

Woke up after 40 mins, then i realised she was massaging my legs.. i suppose the fun just started when she leaned on foot while she was massaging my upper tight.. my toes can totally feel her groin! tried tweaking my toes slightly while she massage but she didn't resist! continued to massage my inner tight occasionally brushing on my balls! damn shiok....... since the room is abit small and I'm abit tall, when she move about she has to brush her ass on my leg.. started having fantasizing and suddenly she climbed onto the bed to massage my ass with her ass brushing against my legs. STEAM AH!!!!

After about 5 mins, was ask to turn around with my pole standing in salute! was expecting her to pop golden qns.. but she continued to massage my legs.. damn professional lah! was thinking nabei no special meh? sibei sad leh.. after abt another 5 mins, she started massaging my inner tight brushing my balls and dick on purpose when she POPPED the G qns! of coz take lah! my dick wanna burst liao loh... hahahahaha.. the rest is history!

ok lah.. normally i dont write such long FRs. but i was really happy with this experience so i wanna share with all the bros here on my experience. there maybe a thread on this MP liao, but i did a search and found nothing. so decided to start a new thread. She did not request me to bring more customers so i will be very strict when giving out ctc for this playground because I LOVE IT! too bad for bros under 50pts

Name: i totally forgot.. i think she drained my brain cells as well. haha.
Nationality: Vietnam
Language: Fluent English
Looks: 7.8/10 (don't look viet at all)
Boobs: nice soft B+ with dark nips yums!
Body: just nice! not fat not boney with nice curves!
Massage: 8/10
Special: ONLY HJ, sorry guys..$50 didnt nego.
and YES AUTO-ROAM everywhere!!!!

when i was there, i think i saw another ML but didnt see the face.. looks younger from the back but i think i like this viet better.

Do up me if you like my FR! Many thanks!!
Old 16-12-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
Bozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Found Foxy Lady in CBD!

Bro,Can share the ctc n location?Will keep the playground safe.
Old 16-12-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Devilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can pm me too thank.
Old 16-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!N8810 is one of the Best!

I've replied all bros above 50 pts. The others who didn't get any PM, my apologies.. i have to protect this gem. many thanks!
Old 16-12-2011, 02:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

hahha waterloo, bencoolen ,those viet gal?
Any prearrangement with her to give out ctc?
Wait kenna blame for nothing.
Old 16-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
moneymind is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro,
Can I have contact pls. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8810 View Post
was walking past an old building when my stomach started to growl. was thinking to myself, NB here only got vegetarian food... should i just go find myself another place to have my lunch. Then SUDDENLY someone caught my eye! foxy lady in body hugging 1 piece white dress walked into the vege restaurant... i thought to myself maybe i should just follow god's wishes and eat vege for today!!!

Foxy lady has some very exotic features and that damn dress just hugs that pair of tits so well! not mentioning those firm yet bouncy ass! though she's not those SYTs that we always hungry for, she definitely fits my menu!
As i was queuing up behind her, picturing those boobs and ass in my mind, the Auntie shouted at me " AH BOY!!! EAT or TA BAO????" that is when i realized she has already paid up and left the restaurant.

Ignoring the Auntie, i followed her out and found her walking towards a MP just in front of me!!! my eyes brightened up immediately! and that was when i think she turned back and saw me and smiled slightly.. "HO SEH LIAO LAH!!!" thinking to myself.

Fuck the lunch! I walked right up into the MP. was greeted by an MILF ard 40++ Looking ard for her, i asked for the rates. "$40/hr.." auntie said. immediately agreed and was showed to the room at the back.

Striped to my boxers, i found a bathroom attached. wah not bad leh. no need to walk out naked to bathe. just then, the door slide open and there she was!! looking extremely tasty to me.. haha. anyway laid flat naked and the massage started....

She started by asking me i wan light medium or strong. was thinking, aiyah.. confirm lousy massage.. medium suah. to my surprise, the massage as quite good loh!!! she concentrated alot on my upper back and to me, its really not those lousy massage. i totally fell asleep man..

Woke up after 40 mins, then i realised she was massaging my legs.. i suppose the fun just started when she leaned on foot while she was massaging my upper tight.. my toes can totally feel her groin! tried tweaking my toes slightly while she massage but she didn't resist! continued to massage my inner tight occasionally brushing on my balls! damn shiok....... since the room is abit small and I'm abit tall, when she move about she has to brush her ass on my leg.. started having fantasizing and suddenly she climbed onto the bed to massage my ass with her ass brushing against my legs. STEAM AH!!!!

After about 5 mins, was ask to turn around with my pole standing in salute! was expecting her to pop golden qns.. but she continued to massage my legs.. damn professional lah! was thinking nabei no special meh? sibei sad leh.. after abt another 5 mins, she started massaging my inner tight brushing my balls and dick on purpose when she POPPED the G qns! of coz take lah! my dick wanna burst liao loh... hahahahaha.. the rest is history!

ok lah.. normally i dont write such long FRs. but i was really happy with this experience so i wanna share with all the bros here on my experience. there maybe a thread on this MP liao, but i did a search and found nothing. so decided to start a new thread. She did not request me to bring more customers so i will be very strict when giving out ctc for this playground because I LOVE IT! too bad for bros under 50pts

Name: i totally forgot.. i think she drained my brain cells as well. haha.
Nationality: Vietnam
Language: Fluent English
Looks: 7.8/10 (don't look viet at all)
Boobs: nice soft B+ with dark nips yums!
Body: just nice! not fat not boney with nice curves!
Massage: 8/10
Special: ONLY HJ, sorry guys..$50 didnt nego.
and YES AUTO-ROAM everywhere!!!!

when i was there, i think i saw another ML but didnt see the face.. looks younger from the back but i think i like this viet better.

Do up me if you like my FR! Many thanks!!
Old 16-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RGS6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Let me knw if can exchange contact.

Thks
Old 16-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
hahha waterloo, bencoolen ,those viet gal?
Any prearrangement with her to give out ctc?
Wait kenna blame for nothing.
Hi Powerbro,
It's not those bencoolen Viets. but I will heed ur advise n limit the ctc given out everyday to protect this gem. Thanks for your reminder!
Old 16-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
thunderpiggy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, can pm the contact details?
Old 16-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zoobeezoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I am new here. Can PM me the location?

Thanks... :-)
Old 16-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Found Foxy Lady in CBD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8810 View Post
Hi Powerbro,
It's not those bencoolen Viets. but I will heed ur advise n limit the ctc given out everyday to protect this gem. Thanks for your reminder!
thk for sharing your chiong report, upp your point.
Old 16-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
thk for sharing your chiong report, upp your point.
Wow.. Thanks bro!
Old 16-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheeky84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, can pm me the location. thanks
Old 17-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
Aahtaan24 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAahtaan24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Found Foxy Lady in CBD!

Hi bro, can pm me the location? Thanks in advance.
Old 17-12-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
matey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share your finding with me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1