The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up LS Latest Production Presents : ~ Mistica~ Babe ( Face Model Bkk! Tarma With KaLya )

Name : MistiCa
Height : 1.58m
Vital Stats : 32'24'35
Service : BBBJ, Frenching, Massage Speaks Jap !!
( Face Model in Bkk !!! )

Early Bird Rate : $139/90/2
Member Rate : $150/90/2

*** Sms me or PM me for Bookings !!! ***

Best Regards,
LS

*** Contact LS at 98870161 or 82202536 for Bookings ***
Old 01-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wolfblass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfblass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LS Latest Production Presents : ~ Mistica~ Babe ( Face Model Bkk! Tarma With KaLy

She looks really cute . Can she speak english ?
Old 01-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

LoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveseedClub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: LS Latest Production Presents : ~ Mistica~ Babe ( Face Model Bkk! Tarma With KaLy

haaa yes bro

New Treats In
Old 01-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

New Treats in
Old 02-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

New Treats in
Old 02-12-2011, 06:21 AM
Samster

Treats come check us out
Old 02-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Treats come check us out
Old 02-12-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 18
Thongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of lightThongchai is a glorious beacon of light

First time supporting this stable and it was really no regrets . Okt was friendly . prompt and service oriented . I would rate okt ard 7/10 . Managed to get slot with Mistica despite my last minute request .

I proceed down to the location and it was not that difficult to find . Only thing it is pretty hard to find parking space . Suggest to bros to park at nearby shopping complex and take a short walk to the place.

Went up to the location . She open the door and we have a very short chat. My first impression wah she is very cute and kawaii . Whens he smiles you can see her dimples During our small chit chat I found out she used to work in a Japanese lounge and also in a Macau spa .

She started stripping me and proceed licking my nipple and body and proceed sucking and licking my didi .

It's Heaven ,bros......

During shower, she carry on playing with my didi , teasing and kissing........

Immediately after that, drying ourselves we proceed to the bed. She started catbath on my back and then the front. She will lick from top to bottom and even give my toe a blowjob.... (GUYS... If you don't know wat is heaven, let me tell you...... THIS IS HEAVEN)

When started rocking each other, her moaning was so sexy and seductive....... make me want to come. When i about to come, i pull it out , removed the cap and explode it on her body and face..... Shiok!!!!

Went to shower and started the massage, the massage was soso. Just before the time is up, she did a HJ and BJ concurrently till i come.

After everything is done, i shower , dressed up , paid and tip her........

Basically it's a fantastic feeling...... Thanks to Bro who have arrange all this. And i have to say, this bro is very customer oriented and response very fast to my requested...... Cheers Bro. Will continue to support you whenever I can .

Look: 8/10 ( a real syt and she’s cute )
Body: 7.5 /10
Boobs: Not big not small
frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (It's heaven for me and my little didi )
HJ : 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Service: 9 /10 ( can see that she I trying hard to please me )
GFE: 8.5/10
RTF: A big YES .

Bros who visit her do please treat her nicely .
Old 02-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Samster

Upxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 02-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

Treats come check us out
Old 02-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 03-12-2011, 04:14 AM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 03-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

morning treats
Old 03-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 03-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Upxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1