The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 13
ugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond reputeugotbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Massage in orchard

Went and paid for a 40 mins session at $40. Was lead to a room to wait for my masseur. in the mean time i used the attached bathroom to bath in a cold and rainy day. Finally after wait for 5 long minutes she came in ready to do "massage" for me. Remove all my clothing and laid down on the bed while she carry on with her deed. all the her thighs brushing against my hand when she move around in her short skirt. half way through the massage she whipser in my ears and say that she got a special and that is to use her boobs for massage, we negotiate and agree on the price.

Her boobs massage was awesome, her boobs was big and warm, my first time trying boobs massage, All the while during the massage we just started to chat and when she was done with my back she asked me to turn around then she started to caress my thigh and balls using her boobs.

She started slow by give me a very seductive massage on my didi. Then she started the BJ(without cap) which was shiok. All this while I was pulling down her top and licking her tits. Then I reach behind her to lift up her skirt, what a nice piece of ass she has. my fingers went wild playing with her wet pussy ,she was really wet and moaning with my didi in her mouth. After 5 mins of BJ i cannot tahan and ask to fuck her, we agree, she asked me to get up and she bend herself on the table so I mount her doggy style, I slipped in easily as she was really wet. I came in 5 mins and she clean me off and asked me to take a shower.

Name: LiLi or lilly
Looks: 6/10 (pleasant looking but not drop-dead gorgeous)
Body: 8/10 ( quite big)
Boobs: C+( sorry hope you made a mistake on this)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10
RTF: yes, had already rtf alot of times for other gal
Damage: $120 + $40 = $160

Hope the brothers her like my FR and up my points

http://s11.flagcounter.com/count2/VH...s_0/percent_0/
Old 20-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
redcloud7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in orchard

yo bro can share contact and location?
Old 20-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

kawaboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya bro share the location
Old 20-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

franker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotbabe View Post
Went and paid for a 40 mins session at $40. Was lead to a room to wait for my masseur. in the mean time i used the attached bathroom to bath in a cold and rainy day. Finally after wait for 5 long minutes she came in ready to do "massage" for me. Remove all my clothing and laid down on the bed while she carry on with her deed. all the her thighs brushing against my hand when she move around in her short skirt. half way through the massage she whipser in my ears and say that she got a special and that is to use her boobs for massage, we negotiate and agree on the price.

Her boobs massage was awesome, her boobs was big and warm, my first time trying boobs massage, All the while during the massage we just started to chat and when she was done with my back she asked me to turn around then she started to caress my thigh and balls using her boobs.

She started slow by give me a very seductive massage on my didi. Then she started the BJ(without cap) which was shiok. All this while I was pulling down her top and licking her tits. Then I reach behind her to lift up her skirt, what a nice piece of ass she has. my fingers went wild playing with her wet pussy ,she was really wet and moaning with my didi in her mouth. After 5 mins of BJ i cannot tahan and ask to fuck her, we agree, she asked me to get up and she bend herself on the table so I mount her doggy style, I slipped in easily as she was really wet. I came in 5 mins and she clean me off and asked me to take a shower.

Name: LiLi or lilly
Looks: 6/10 (pleasant looking but not drop-dead gorgeous)
Body: 8/10 ( quite big)
Boobs: C+( sorry hope you made a mistake on this)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10
RTF: yes, had already rtf alot of times for other gal
Damage: $120 + $40 = $160

Hope the brothers her like my FR and up my points

Awesome recommendation. Can ask for the location/ctc ?
Thanx
Old 20-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi TS would like to have ctc details - thanks in advance
Old 20-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

bro ts,you must share with care,scan though those who ask you for contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1