The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
skykhaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jessica Liu "The Oath"

Hi,bros.

I have always been a big fan of Jessica Liu. With "The Oath" showing every night, I can't keep myself from staring at Jessica Liu's hot body. I love the way her body moves when she dances. Nose bleeding. Pcc every night after watching the drama. Hope got fellow bros who r interested in Jessica Liu to share their thoughts and fanatasies. Got any sexy pics of Jessica Liu can also share share. Thanks
Old 10-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all
Re: Jessica Liu "The Oath"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykhaw View Post
Hi,bros.

I have always been a big fan of Jessica Liu. With "The Oath" showing every night, I can't keep myself from staring at Jessica Liu's hot body. I love the way her body moves when she dances. Nose bleeding. Pcc every night after watching the drama. Hope got fellow bros who r interested in Jessica Liu to share their thoughts and fanatasies. Got any sexy pics of Jessica Liu can also share share. Thanks
Same. Also fan of Jessica.
According to people I know in mediacorp, Jessica is a quiet girl. Not known to be in photoshoots.

But there are photos. Do a search.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3923 / Power: 21
sunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond reputesunny302 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have always been a big fan of Jessica Liu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRwriter View Post
Same. Also fan of Jessica.
Share this wif u guys

Old 10-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 19
chaos13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchaos13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think this is the most interesting clip I could find of her, she was in a bikini doing a photo shoot in this show. But this is a couple of years ago? Didn't really find her pretty at that time.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
coleman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to say I don't watch tcs drama shows most of the time. Even when Jessica was with tcs. After she rejoin tcs some how I find her more pretty and elegant, especially in this show. Now, I will rush home to watch the show just because of her.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Jessica Liu "The Oath"

Yup. She is getting hotter. Btw one of ur bros noticed something in last nite epi 12. When Jessica Liu was doing her rounds, she was wearing a nude colour dress. Under the dress, she was wearing a black top. However at Ana kok trying to cover herself with the blanket. There was a scene where she bend behind to examine her patient. There is something white showing under the black top. Keep me excited the whole nite. But keeping repeating the scene from catch up tv. Still can't solve the mystery. Dont look like a bra. But it is gd enough to fantasize liao. PCC
Old 10-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup. She is getting hotter. Btw one of ur bros noticed something in last nite epi 12. When Jessica Liu was doing her rounds, she was wearing a nude colour dress. Under the dress, she was wearing a black top. However at Ana kok trying to cover herself with the blanket. There was a scene where she bend behind to examine her patient. There is something white showing under the black top. Keep me excited the whole nite. But keeping repeating the scene from catch up tv. Still can't solve the mystery. Dont look like a bra. But it is gd enough to fantasize liao. PCC
i believe you were referring to this

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/5992e2949f39278d89a2192ade3e8ac555922cc1a32333ddcb 1c1ecb3a8c41096g.jpg
Old 11-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waste ! she didn't bend further down
next time, must drop some gold bars on the ground to make her bend down and show everything !
Old 11-11-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing Jessica crossing her long legs on a dining table can really make me nosebleed man... haha
Old 11-11-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
germster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw her once during my lunch time without her makeups and she is still real hot!
Old 11-11-2011, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all

She indeed looks much prettier and elegant in this show as compared to her previous dramas. She is v pretty when she acts as Ruan Mian Mian in Tong Xin Yuan. but i still dun really find her attractive then until i see her in the Oath now. Maybe she did some special makeup or facial enhancements?

Now i am glued to the tv just to watch her everyday 9pm. Since i can't get to know her in real life, i just fantasize her being an obedient wife/gf who helps to sextisfy me everyday
Old 11-11-2011, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

She is hetting prettier and more attractive than before.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:20 AM
Samster

Many tks to chochochang2's pic. This is what i am talking about. Rarely u find her "zaogeng". Haiz. But in her previous drama, the one abt private detective. I rem one scene she was drunk, then she tried to remove her clothes. 110% worth watching. Confirm fans of Jessica Liu will nosebleed.
She got such a sweet face that I will ask her to give me a blowjob everyday
Old 11-11-2011, 06:26 AM
Samster

Any bro can guess Jessica Liu's stats?? Her boobs looks bigger recently 
Old 11-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
nonpareil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never knew she was so hot until I read this thread. Her ratings would probably go up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1