The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 16
hiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Clean massage near Tiong Bahru

hi bro,

sorry if this is the repeated post about this joint. just want to share about a good clean thai massage.

I passed by this joint near Tiong Bahru on the way home and decided to try out. I know this is the clean joint but decided to try for a good massage. went inside, one thai lady, not bad looking, age around 35 and body slim type came out and asked me. I opt for 1 hour oild massage. the massge very super good. she was very strong and can massage to all the proper joints. the oil they use has nice smell too. suprisingly, the aunty massage me has very soft and smooth hand...

for those who really want good, clean massage, can try. the shop is next Shop n Save.
i think they massage for couples too...

Damage: $48 for 1 solid hour.
Old 31-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Clean massage near Tiong Bahru

bro naka mura , can hv the thai shop ctc?
Old 02-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

hiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dont have the contact number. its on Jln Membina street.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
K.sun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, if you are talking about Jln Membina, then i found one but without Shop 'n' Save around Blk*8 #01-0*. If you are talking about Shop 'n' Save, then i didnt manage to locate the shop you mentioned. Its either at Redhill or Telok Blangah area if you are talking about shop n save. This is my research.. Hope didnt offend you bro. Cheers! Just want to confirm this good massage place.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

If it's the thai joint at Jln Membina, there's no issue with sharing it as it's a 100% clean joint populated by thai ladies who are NOT Milfs, SYT or anything remotely attractive... unless you get turned on my the auntyish non-slim types!

They give serious thai massage, including cracking bending walking on you etc etc. You must wear their short boxers during your session, no birthday suit. You'll come out sore for the next day, before it all gets better 2 days later. They have curtains separating the beds, and you can hear next bed (bad noise insulation)... in fact, if they eat their food in the place, you can smell it

It's really a clean location like the Beauty World Thai Massage or the Po Thip Thai Finger Press at Tanglin Halt Road.

26 Jln Membina 01-06 Tel 68844648

Used to go there before finding the environment inside just not conducive to a relaxing session. Defected to Naturecare instead.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
K.sun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought name is sin Thai massage health ctr?
Old 03-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
pcc01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.sun View Post
I thought name is sin Thai massage health ctr?
last time, they renovated now change sign board think boss also changed i guess
Old 03-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcc01 View Post
last time, they renovated now change sign board think boss also changed i guess
Just went there this morning. Was massaged by the Lady Boss, Karen, (a Thai who can speak Mandarin and Hokkien) herself. Yes, it is a clean joint, unisex and all aunties masseuses. Now, not all the masseuses are Thai as in previously - saw one PRC staff who brought another PRC friend for interview.

Location is at Blk 26 Jalan Membina next to Shop-N-Save (above is a Multi-Storey Car Park). Name is now called Good Fingers Massage but the Sin Thai name can still be seen in the smaller print ad on the glass door.

Massage was decent but no way for any hanky-panky as curtains do not close securely leaving gaps that can be seen.

Damage: $48 per hour; $60 per 90 minutes
Old 04-11-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 15
Tsa7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTsa7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTsa7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTsa7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yep tried it sometimes ago. Strong msg and the lady ask me which part is aching and she can focus on. It seems the business is brisk, saw alot of customers around 3 plus me at evening.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
hancheng09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to highjack this thread.

Since the shop I am going to talk about is near Tiong Bahru, hence decided to post here to share with the bros here.

There is Chinese tui na shop directly opposite the red hill mrt station. They provide authentic Chinese tui na. The tui na shi fu are all young prc...I guess it's a good joint to share where u can enjoy good massage and at the same time see some young and pretty tui na shi fu....cheers
Old 21-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros living around there. Maybe can meet up and and explore other tui nas together.
Old 21-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

red hill joint seems interesting..will try out ..thanks for sharing bro
Old 21-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
getiton2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Clean massage near Tiong Bahru

Any bros can recommend good and cheap massage followed by special around Redhill around? New to this forum and hope for some recommendations to try! peace!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1