The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
bigheaddog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my ultimate fantasy

This is a true story about me and my boss which happen 8 years ago. And I had edited the name in order to protect them. Apologize for the lengthy story, as I just take it as my dairy
I was just ord from army, and only holding an o level cert. finding job was a night mare to me, till 1 fine day I finally see a job advertisement stating, operation officer in events management.
The thing that caught my eye, was the requirement, no exp are welcome, with o level, and must possess a class 3 driving license.
I immediately pick up my hp and give it a call, to my dismay no answer after 3 calls, and I think they should have found a suitable candidate and I carry on to search for jobs! Aiya hack it, I take out my viceroy menthol light and started to puff, and think why I never study last time, now 23 already, pocket no money, and no education, think I really must be a driver to earn a living already.
Just I was thinking, my phone suddenly rang, and I saw a no not in my phone book, oh must be some job interview coming I thought.
Caller: hi there sorry I am dolly, I received a missed call earlier on, anything?
Me: oh hi, I think you might be 1 of the few I call for job interview. Just to check is your job vacancy still open?
Caller: ya I am looking for operaton officer, and I am from xxx events company. My office is located at bugis, and if u want to interview u can come join in the interview slot.
Me: ok sure see you then.
Woo finally an interview after so many resume sent and call calling…. i browse my wardrobe for a few minutes, and was looking for decent attire for the interview. Look and look dman it, I go no office wear… then suddenly I saw my chiongster Armani shirt, and levi pants.
Ok this is my killer attire in clubbing few years back, and it give me my 1st ONS hahahaha…..
After dressing up, I took a taxi to the address as given. Reach the place and it is a row of shop houses with all coffeeshop around. Saw an uncle and ask for route and finally eventually saw the shop.
Wah kaoz the sign board so small, and it is at level 2 no wonder cannot see. While I was climbing up the stairs, I saw the sign said xxx event management, on the right, and i open the door and saw an uncle at the front desk.
Hi: I am andy and I am coming for the operation officer interview.
uncle: oh dolly is not around as she got a last minute meeting, but I am the manager here, and please get seated, I will conduct an interview with you shortly.

I then walk to a 2 seater small couch, and wait for the auntie to call me. While waiting I was browsing thru the office. Wah kaoz, this office so small, and look so lousy, dress up so nice for what,
And a front desk calling herself manager, although I no degree but I also know how small this company can get. And the operation officer must be his slave, doing all the odd job.
Suddenly 2 young pretty ladies came in, both are model figure and at least 165, wearing killers heels, and hugging tube dress, that show off their figure perfectly.
Uncle lim, is dolly back yet? Mr tan asking if she want to deal anot. If not he is changing agency.
I was like wah, why the ladies here look so hot and sexy, and dress till like this to work…. And the more I look the more I was in cloud 9. Suddenly came a tap that broke my dream, andy come to my office and we star the interview. After past some small little step, we reach a very small office.
My name is Michael, and I am the manager here. But u can call uncle lim, this company is actually just establish 6 months ago, and our business here is event management, and modelling.
Me: oh no wonder the 2 gals are there are so hot, as they are model, wah If I can hang out with them must be damn shiok and proud…. I mumbling to myself. Uncle lim continue to bla bla bla…
And suddenly a sweet and familier voice came from the back. Hello can I join in the interview, I turn around to see who just came in so rudely, and this image I Saw remind in my mind till now.
She is dolly, and the main lead in this story. She is the hottest and prettiest gal I have ever saw till now, till now I still don’t believe she never go for any surgery, as she is too good to be true.
Standing at 174, angelic face like angela baby, and with a killer hour glass body at 34e 23 33, which I happen to know later. Long big wave perm hair, and those killer super slim white legs
Old 28-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Re: my ultimate fantasy

Dolly came over in front of me and offer a hand shake, I immediately offer my hand, and in the mean time scanning her from top to toe. She was in the same hugging tube dress attire as the gals outside, which explain that they are having an event.
The difference is her hourglass figure, that perfectly bring out by the tube dress. And those e cups big white breasts just threaten to be spill out if she bend down just a little lower.
We had some small conversation, and all the while I just cant get my eyes off her, as her big creamy white breast are nearly half exposed, and I was trying to find her nipple shape. The dress was also so short that I could see a little of her butt when she turn away. Thinking back now still give me a hard on, as the figure is really seductive, but lucky I was not wearing a tight pants back then, if not they will have notice my hard on while peeping at her
I signed off the confirmation while peeping at her, and immediately bought 1 back, and await for their call to confirm my start date.
During the journey back home via mrt, I am still thinking of the beautiful scene of dolly, those curve, and the smile. And had a hard on till I reach hm. Went to bathe and still thinking of those image of her, my hard on had been on the jorney till now, and I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to recall the beautiful image of her and pcc. Within a few minutes I cum, and finally can stop recalling those image. Lit a cigarettes and take a look at my offer letter earlier on, as I didn’t pay attention and read, as I was just peeping at her entirely for the whole interview.
When I started looking at the offer letter, I immediately get choke by my own saliva
• Working hour is 9 am to 8 pm
• 5 and a half working week
• Compensation is $1400 monthly
• No overtime pay
• Off day is on Wednesday
Holy shit, I am like working like a slave for free, might as well go factory work got more money and time off, and worst of all weekend is burnt! Dman it, this is the price of been cheehong and not paying attention. I immediately find back my job hunt news paper and look for other jobs.
Suddenly my phone ring….
Dolly:Hi andy it me dolly, you can start report work tomorrow, as I got your desk ready already.
Me: hi dolly, I afraid I will need to find other job as I cannot don’t rest in week end, as I will need to mix out with my friends, you know.
Dolly: you had already signed on the offer, and why suddenly change of mind? You know in society is about trust, and if you don’t honour your trust how you live in this society ya? And 2ndly, this is just temporary, and once you get confirmed after 3 months I will adjust your schedule again. And lastly I see your still single right, in our company you got lots of exposure, and I am sure you will thanks me next time for offering you this job
Me: ok dolly I see you tomorrow.
After hanging the phone don’t know why, I just felt that I got no ways to reject her….. maybe I think too much, but heck care la, just work and see how la.
Alarm clock rang off at 7 am, and I wash myself up, and take on the journey to work full time for the 1st time of my life. Reach office at 8.30 and wander around, waiting for ppl to come and open the office.
930am already, and still no ppl open the office, damn it, I might have been fly plane. Just when my anxiety came, I heard footsteps coming to my way. And finally yes it is dolly that appear before me.
My radar begun to scan her again while she walk over to me, wah kaoz, come to work have to wear such a short skirt meh, in case you guys don’t know, it is those sailormoon mini skirt, that you can actually see a little of her butt when she just stretch a little.
Dolly :Sorry sorry, was late, wait ar I open the door.
She kneel down to open the glass door, and my radar immediately scan to her cardigan top that reveal a really good career line. Deep and firm.
She then show me the office and my desk, and explain my job scope following on.
Dolly: andy sorry for having introduce about this company and myself yesterday. I am the general manager of this company, and you will report to the uncle lim directly from now on. currently I am expanding my company, I need ppl like you to help me path the way. Since you are a pioneer, and if you really do well, we will always promote you, and put you as priorty to company benefit.
Back then I am young innocent guy, and immediately felt so motivated just by these words, and I was so impressed that is only 22 and got her own company. she look so hot leaning on my table desk and talking to me. I just cannot get my eyes off those never ending legs, before me.
Dolly: andy can you concentrate while I am talking to you, and can you look at me in the face to show some respect…. I was so embarsssed that I just lower down my head thru out the conversation.
So that the reason why I am hired, no 1 to take over weekend duty, and wanted a guy to be around to carry things, and run around for their modelling shot, and events.
Dolly: ok I need to go and clear some emails, you hand around here till lunch and in the mean time read our company profile, and understand your job scope. Here let me take some documents for you to read till lunch.
Dolly turned around, then walked to a cabinet, and then reach out to the file on top of the shelf. The moment she reach out to the file, tip toeing on her heels, and arms stretching all the way to the top to reach the file, the moment I been waiting finally came, the mini skirt just lift up around a palm length, and her perky bouncy butt just exposed before my eyes. She was wearing back a black g string, and I could really see how nice the butt are.
I instantly felt a hard on again, and this time round is real pain as I am wearing a very tight jeans.
I get back to my seat while she turn around back, and started to act flipping to some document.
Here read all of these, later I treat u lunch ar. She then slam the document on my desk, and I can see her breast just bounce vigorously. I was really wondering was she wearing any bra
Me: yes boss, I will read all up.
Dolly then went back to her office, and I started to open the document, damn it, she need to wear so hot to office meh, not scare a bangala just rape her 1 time hard hard in the office when she is alone.
I read and read, but just could not shake off the image of her nice perky butt, I had seen earlier on.
And how bouncy her breast is, are they real? I just could not concentrate reading, as the hard on just wont go off. i decided to go toilet and wank off again. A few minutes again and I cum, as while was thinking of her image, my pre cum had already soak my underwear. Damn I was never so horny b4
Go back to my desk, to continue reading the document, and dolly just go in to the toilet also.
As we are a small company, the toilet is unisex, and while she came out, she came over to my desk,
Dolly: what did you do to the toilet, why got such a weird smell?
Old 28-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Samster

I was so shocked, and don’t know what to said, eerr eerr,
Dolly: it is ok, just don’t use those lousy perfume next time.
I immediately said ok! And get back to read.
Lunch time came and we go off to the nearby hawker to eat, she is just a heard turner, with all guys, will just keep staring at her. While she is walking infront of me, I could really see that she is a model, as she walk so gracefully and so sexy, will just give you the urge to doggy her on the spot. The butt will just keep sway here and there, and with those such mini skirt, every time she sway you will just hope it will inch up a little more in order to see her butt
We decided to eat fish ball soup, and she is those typical cannot speak Chinese ladies. The way she said fish ball is full of English accent, and the uncle seems to don’t understand her at all, or maybe not paying attention to what she is talking, as I can see the he is actually ogling at her long slim legs
I went over and gave the uncle a, never see pretty gal before looks is it face,
Me: boss many ppl no seat leh.
Dolly: hmm…. See there got a table, but only 1 uncle seating there, lets go.
Dolly was using those very teh voice, to ask hi uncle can we share the table with you ma?
The uncle was basically choke with his noodle, while he look at dolly. And of course offer to share table with us. While eating, the table was silent with no conversation, and we just bury our head to our food. But at the same time me and the uncle was also stealing glances at dolly.
Dolly was wearing only a pink cardigan as her top, and while she is eating, we can clearly see those gorgeous and deep cleavage of hers. I started focus my attention on her breast, and was tracing the bra strips outline, as the cardigan is quite tight and thin. I just couldn’t find any trace of the bra strips outline, and I now understand why her melons will bounce so vigorously while she was walking.
dolly must have sensed our staring at her cleavage, and suddenly just use 1 of her hand to cover her cleavage while eating. The uncle must have sense dolly sudden change of attitude, and left the table immediately, when dolly gave him a cold stare.
When the uncle stand up and left the table, I am sure that he had a hard on looking at those cleavage earlier on, as I could see a big bulge on his pants.
Dolly face is hard and cold now, thou the weather is hot, and I faster divert her attention.
Me: boss so hot, here some tissue for you.
Dolly looking cold and said thanks and proceed to wipe the sweat off her forehead. I took 1 last peep at her cleavage, while passing her the tissue, and how I wish I can help her wipe off those sweat beads on her melons.
Boss, just now the uncle keep peeping at you ar, I actually wanted to tell you to change table, but just nice he go off .
Dolly: nvm is ok, used to it liao, guys are like this. As long they behave will do.
Hmm, actually dolly was very well aware and cool of her sexual appeal, that why she dare to wear so sexy, and with her killer body, it will amplify her appeal by a lot.
My eyes, uncontrollable started to wander around dolly body again, while she continue her lunch. Is she real? How come in singapore, her skin is so fair, and so tall. And those melons is too big for a slim lady like her, butt also so perky and firm. Worst of all she got a baby face to act cute, and melt guys heart easily. She is really my ultimate fantasy.
hey andy, today is your 1st day of work, and if u don’t know anything just ask me ar, and I remember in your resume you said you staying marine parade right? If you not going any way I can give you a lift.
Old 28-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
enthral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good effort!
Old 28-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

nice story, camper reporting in .
Old 28-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wolfblass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywolfblass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Setting my tent with popcorn and beer.
Old 28-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

continue...
Dolly eventually sent me back home after locking our office, via her mini cooper. She was really a motivated speaker that enlighten me in my life goal and morale in this job, and of course my little brother also is very motivated looking at her deep cleavage and long legs while driving.
Weeks past, and i had get well with my manager, and 1 of the other part time colleague. My department are all male, as I am the store man plus driver, and we need to carry those event things here and there, when ever dolly tell us where the event is, as the is the business development and sale of the company, and She will report to 2 of the share holder.
Days goes by, and I seldom see dolly in the office, as she is always pitching sales, and where ever she appear in office, our team will all glue our eyes on her.
1 day, uncle lim came back early with dolly to the office with black faces, but I didn’t really bother as I am busy making calls. Dolly today was dressed up in office wear that is make up of a spaghetti with blazer, and a tight black mini office skirt with opening on the side. Lastly is her signature 5 inch killer heels that amplify her slim long legs. Of course our whole team just try to steal as many glances on her as possible, till she went back to her desk. Mr lim go over to her desk and look worrying, which I had never see before, hence I sense something wrong, and eaves dropped their conversation.
Uncle lim: dolly sorry to screw up the client event last night, if not for you I think I might really get sacked by boss later already.
Dolly: uncle lim, this is not your fault, this is an accident, at least we had try to convince him to drop the case, if not I also don’t know where to find the funds to compensate him. He is big boss client, and is 1 of our most important pay master. You can just imagine if he threaten our boss to pull out of the deal.
Uncle lim: so dolly how? Out of the 2 events he want us to do for free, in order to compensate him, which 1 will you choose?
Dolly: I had been thinking and I think we can only do the pool side party at his place already. We do this event for free, and it is the cheapest as I only need to order some nice buffet, and use our existing items to decorate the place will do. The other is too costly, and boss will ask us to go home, if we choose that.
Uncle lim: but dolly, you also know 1, I am worried for you, as we all know that that chao ah neh, had tried to date you for so long, and all the while you don’t deal with him. This time the theme is bikini night, and I am sure you know why he want you to get involved right? Worst of all, did you saw the bikini he wanted you to wear? It basically like cover nothing, as it is so micro.
Doll: ya but it is the only way for him to drop this case, don’t worry uncle lim, wearing bikini in front of him and his guest is ok 1 la, if during game time they play till overboard, you and the others come save me and the other models la. I actually had a solution in mind. 1stly he didn’t said I cannot wear anything to cover those bikini, so I will just wear some sleep wear like maybe a semi- transparent clothes to protect myself. 2ndly this time as we have no budget, I decided to ask your team of people to help out on this event, and please is help out no OT claim 1 leh.
After a while uncle lim walk out looking depressed, and call me and the part –timer for meeting.
After the briefing, the part timer came to me…..
Andy, this company really chalet, work said work la, don’t want give OT said treat us play.
Bikini night so what, unless is dolly boss in bikini, then I intreasted to see, said part timer.
Me: haha, wah later I tell uncle lim then you know ar….. thinking of dolly boss.
You don’t act la, you always bio her, don’t think I don’t know, and what wrong, I think uncle lim also want to see dolly boss I bikini. You don’t tell me you don’t want ok.
Me: haha ok ok, stop it already, let go back to work……
Old 28-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lovechinagals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eager 2 hear more
Old 28-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30884 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

nice story!

30 866 5/5 kelang+32, 5/5 mr bond+14

for repeated xchange, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 28-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be nice if you can attached a dolly in bikini picture here!
Old 28-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 15
Aveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to allAveiro7 is a name known to all

I also want to see the boss in bikini!
Old 29-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
graywolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraywolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More , more , more , Please .
Old 29-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

Finally the bikini pool party day arrive, me and uncle lim and the part timer went over to the client home in the early afternoon to set up the place. upon reaching the place, I guess why bosses all so scare of this client, must be due to his wealth and influence. Set up was complete later on, and dj started playing some dance music.
Dolly soon arrive with 2 other models in bikini, but the attention all just divert to dolly herself only, as the 2 other model cannot hold a candle to her.
She was wearing a shimmering gold bikini, with her signature killer heels again, walking over to us.
See image of her bikini….. http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/1710/53495976.jpg ( this is the best photo I can find to justify dolly figure and beauty, as they are 90% similier)
Dolly: boys thanks for coming down to help, feel free to eat, and later I will sent you all back home ya.
Wah, boss you look so hot today, and yes I sure will enjoy the night! Said part timer.
Dolly just smile and said thanks, and walk over to the client side. In the mean time I saw uncle lim was behaving very restless and worrying.
Me :Uncle lim, what happen to you, are you fine?
Uncle lim: haiz hope the chao ah neh is happy with tonight event, dolly never participate in such event 1, as it is not her job scope, but this guy just took the opportunity to force dolly to do this event.
Me: uncle lim ok what, boss look so hot in the bikini also, just take it as beach outing la nothing much. Beside wearing bikini is normal what no big deal.
Uncle lim : haiz to be honest with you ba, you think I will worry for such trival things meh, is the program later, that is playing game in the pool later. Aiya you don’t know 1 la.
Dolly and the client suddenly came over to our side, and introduce us to the client.
We begin to keep drinking and play game and dance. We can see the client is trying to drunk dolly, but we just keep help dolly to drink, in order to protect her from this client that got ill intention.
dolly soon go dancing with the client, and we can see that the client is trying all his means to take advantage of dolly, but dolly was smart enough to always able to stop his advances like kissing, hugging and some touching here and there..
soon the event ended at 10 pm, and the guest all begin to leave the place, dolly and uncle lim was talking with the client, and suddenly uncle lim came back with a worrying face.
Uncle lim pull me to 1 side and said, and dolly is quite drunk, remember to always keep an eye on her, I don’t want anything happen to her ar. Then he proceed to make an announcement…
Uncle lim: guys, please stay back for 1 more hour for the last program. Go by the pool side and the client will brief you all later, once you had change to your swimming trunk.
As me and part timer, will told last minute via sms by dolly in the morning, that we might be involved in some pool game, I didn’t have the chance to go and buy the trunks, but I wear a boxer instead of underwear beneath.
After changing we arrive at the pool side, with dolly, uncle lim and the client.
The client suddenly just said dolly, where is the bikini you promised to wear in this event?
Dolly just stood there, looking anxious and worried, for a while, then she spoke
Dolly: aiyo you so good to us and take care of us so much, of course will not bluff you la, but you must promised to help us hor.
Old 29-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story...keep it coming!
Old 29-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camping beside the pool now.
TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1