The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future
Vietnamese FLs in Chinatown

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=43955

Vietnamese hookers are getting bolder in the Chinatown area.

A reader of Shin Min Daily News, Mr Lin (46, sales person), told reporters about his recent experience at Chinatown.

He was with his friend at Chinatown when they were approached by hookers.

"That is not a red light district but more and more Vietnamese girls are soliciting for sex there. The authorities should do something about it!" said Mr Lin.

Mr Lin and his friend were smoking at the staircase outside the MRT station when a hooker approached him.

"She was very young and pretty, and could even speak simple Chinese and English. She started chatting with me, then pulled me to a corner and asked me if I was interested (in sex). She was bold and even quoted her price to me."

Mr Lin had to repeatedly reject the woman before he managed to shake off her advances.

Sources say that the hookers tend to dress plainly to avoid enforcement efforts by the authorities. Rather than the usual revealing clothes and mini-skirts, some of the Vietnamese hookers were even seen wearing jeans.

Reporters visited Chinatown and indeed saw groups of Vietnamese women sitting around the MRT station. It is apparent that the women were not in the area to shop or sightsee. Rather, they were observing the crowd to pick their customers.

Many men were also seen stopping in their tracks to check out the women.

Some of the women appear to have regular customers as they would check their phones, then leave for nearby budget hotels.

According to feedback in the past, PRC hookers soliciting for sex with older men used to be a common sight in Chinatown. It seems the PRC women are now losing their turf to the Vietnamese women.
Old 27-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 14
JamiezSB is one of the Best!JamiezSB is one of the Best!JamiezSB is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnamese FLs in Chinatown

Haiz.......

It is difficult to make a living lor......

Old 27-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

The New Paper also has this as their featured article today. It mentions the Chinatown Viets are mainly middle age (30s and 40s) and charge $100 a pop!!! Crazy!!!!

GL much better!! Also overrun by Viets, especially in "certain lorongs". Here the Viets are in their 20s only (had a 21yo once). Some very very chio, slim and sexy. And I must add, better than the pickings in Joo Chiat pubs! Moreover, they open at $80. I just say $70 and they readily agree.

So far service ok.... PRCs still more satisfying. But there are occasions when I'm not in the mood for Xiao Long Bao, so I go look for Pho. Definitely spoilt for choice.
Old 27-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 14
SAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to behold

With these reports, AV probably planning their operation now.
Avoid Chinatown lor. Staying in G-land may be safer, with better selection.
Old 27-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
CurryMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCurryMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

there are all over the place... very soon HDB again
Old 27-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Joochiat just hit the papers today lor.... these few days stay off Chinatown, Joochiat ba... and also.. protect the joints!
Old 27-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
keke is one of the Best!keke is one of the Best!keke is one of the Best!keke is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post

GL much better!! Also overrun by Viets, especially in "certain lorongs". Here the Viets are in their 20s only (had a 21yo once). Some very very chio, slim and sexy. And I must add, better than the pickings in Joo Chiat pubs! Moreover, they open at $80. I just say $70 and they readily agree.

So far service ok.... PRCs still more satisfying. But there are occasions when I'm not in the mood for Xiao Long Bao, so I go look for Pho. Definitely spoilt for choice.
Bro thanks for infor, dont know now GL also got viets Lorong haha, will check soon
Old 27-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vietnamese FLs used to occupy the Joo Chiat area
after being chased out of JC area, so they're being dispersed to various places, making it more difficult to monitor and control
actually should leave those FLs alone in Geylang and restrict their activities to this location, easier to monitor and control
there is no way you can eradicate FLs, this can only cause them to spread far and wide
Old 27-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
nonpareil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have to ignore them if you don't want to patronize. There is no need to report the matter.
Old 28-10-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are they North or South?
Old 29-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
keke is one of the Best!keke is one of the Best!keke is one of the Best!keke is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Are they North or South?
think most SG Viet girls from south, so far never encounter north, should be no difference right. They are not like the north and south india girls get huge differences
Old 29-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jasonong is Cool - loads of Potential

Another report from news paper recently is saying that joo chiat is more and more like geylang, the viet girls are standing outside hooking customers. Me long time never went there and did not know it was turning out like this cause the last time I went there which was a few years ago, tried hooking up gal from outside the ktv but was rejected straight away. Now they are standing there waiting to be hook, dunno AV go there raid already or not, hope still can go there to find 1.
Old 29-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keke View Post
think most SG Viet girls from south, so far never encounter north, should be no difference right. They are not like the north and south india girls get huge differences
Wah that u are a bit wrong....North much more fairer and chioer. Better and sharper features than the South. But I agree...all the FL operate in one area better than scatter ard after AV keep raiding GL. Dun need to travel so many locations hahahaha
Old 31-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
Jumpin'Jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
Just have to ignore them if you don't want to patronize. There is no need to report the matter.
They should report to CPF Board. So many old men gives their CPF money to women they can't even fcuk. And there's no such report. Silly old men!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1