The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2004, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thoughts on Petain

I went to Petain on 2 occassions. Took a bus and alighted outside an Indian temple. went across the street and found Petain road. For guys still blur about Petain, pls lookout for the French Stall, its along the same stretch.

1st time there was evening, quite dark and there was construction going on, found the red light stretch. Nothing to brag about as it is only one stretch and mostly those fat aunties in the rooms and most of the rooms are locked.

2nd time went there in the afternoon ard 1pm as some samsters posted that better luck around this time. Wanted to check out the "Ang Pais". But no luck again. Went home empty handed

Place: Smells of urine and smoke
People there: mostly ah pehs

Generally gives people a dirty feeling. Looks like a clone of Desker Road.
Old 15-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Computer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thoughts on Petain

Wow...FR on the place itself...this is something new to me...

well, i have something to add..

if u go ard 4.30pm to 6.30pm, u will see, apart from ah peks, some youngsters in smart business wear. i have even seen a few with fashionable spikey hairstyles, and dressed in branded business shirts and pants, complete with ties and leather briefcases.

and on some occassions, i have even seen some middle-aged men parking their mecedes and BMW a distance away (near the swimming pool) then walk to Petain.

this shows that Petain choengsters include some educated and upper-class ppl.
Old 16-11-2004, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sammyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I get the impression that some of those working in Petains used to work in Geylang, then got "downgraded".

And petain has more malaysian chinese gals coming to work. so they usually go back for extended period to rest in betweens...

the gals there score higher in looks than those at desker but rank lower than the geylang ones. my humble opinion...
Old 16-11-2004, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
Jking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am under 20yrs old also chiong petain lolz...
Old 17-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
rawcommando deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Basically petain has a veri large fan base. ah pehs, decent looking family man(those u will never expect to hanky), young punks, regulars in uniform, executives like me wearing tie n shirt, old man dun even know can stand or not type. v young 1s too. it does cater to large audience. afterall is cheapo fuck. most of us can afford. quality not bad, so why not? heeheh
Old 17-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Samster

Going to Petain is like doing a treasure hunt. U need to search to find the good ones. can be fun.
Old 17-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Computer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawcommando
Basically petain has a veri large fan base. ah pehs, decent looking family man(those u will never expect to hanky), young punks, regulars in uniform, executives like me wearing tie n shirt, old man dun even know can stand or not type. v young 1s too. it does cater to large audience. afterall is cheapo fuck. most of us can afford. quality not bad, so why not? heeheh
regulars in uniform? this one i never see before...
Old 17-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Samster

regular in uniform? sure kenna charged n' go DB if get caught!
Old 20-11-2004, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
WildFire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyguy
regular in uniform? sure kenna charged n' go DB if get caught!
The chicks are legal, going there for legal fuck also will kena DB one meh ?
Old 20-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think one will get court-martialled for visiting WLs in legal house.

In fact, many NSmen go and cheong PT, KS, and GL with their seniors ( like corporals and sergeants guiding them.) Cheonging WLs there is the passage to Manhood,,
Old 21-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

It will not be court-martialled but definitely will kena charged if caught. It's the standard rule for discplinary organisation like SAF, Police etc.

If want to do, for haven sake wear civvies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
I dont think one will get court-martialled for visiting WLs in legal house.

In fact, many NSmen go and cheong PT, KS, and GL with their seniors ( like corporals and sergeants guiding them.) Cheonging WLs there is the passage to Manhood,,
Old 21-11-2004, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, thats right.. but one can tell NSmen easily... They have crewcut, plus tanned body, and army tee-shirt bearing SAF logo.. like SAFTI, etc.. Some of them carry green army bags.

I see some of them walking around PT houses on some Saturdays..
Old 21-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Samster

chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer
Wow...FR on the place itself...this is something new to me...

well, i have something to add..

if u go ard 4.30pm to 6.30pm, u will see, apart from ah peks, some youngsters in smart business wear. i have even seen a few with fashionable spikey hairstyles, and dressed in branded business shirts and pants, complete with ties and leather briefcases.

and on some occassions, i have even seen some middle-aged men parking their mecedes and BMW a distance away (near the swimming pool) then walk to Petain.

this shows that Petain choengsters include some educated and upper-class ppl.
Wow, man....
That was a gd alternative view!!
Will go treasure hunt when high sperm tide again but must standby BACKUP if no treasures....Chuckle!!

Btw, uniform guys had better watch out when visiting red light district, going for legal bonk if fine but in uniform u would have violated a certain section of MILITARY LAW!! Better safe than sorry.

Losing your pension or be discharged from svcs for regulars, demotion in rank(MINIMUM PUNISHMENT)........
NSF, DB!!!!
Old 23-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Thoughts on Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Wow, man....
That was a gd alternative view!!
Will go treasure hunt when high sperm tide again but must standby BACKUP if no treasures....Chuckle!!

Btw, uniform guys had better watch out when visiting red light district, going for legal bonk if fine but in uniform u would have violated a certain section of MILITARY LAW!! Better safe than sorry.

Losing your pension or be discharged from svcs for regulars, demotion in rank(MINIMUM PUNISHMENT)........
NSF, DB!!!!

That will be under SAF Section 22, if you got caught red handed, arrest you take mini bus go Provost HQ, (other rank) wait for your RSM come screw you, MP will recommend RSM to charge you (3 to 7 days) : (officer) only CO can bring you back......really no face...

-----------------------------------------
Old 20-12-2004, 01:33 AM
Samster

I went down to Petain again on a sunday morning. Hoping to find the gems as mentioned by the Bros here. Was sad though as i did not find any again. I went there about 11.30am and left about 12pm. Looks like i have no luck with the gals in Petain. Can any seasoned Bros advise?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1