The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
xstrokinky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxstrokinky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up wife got play by friends

Last sun after going out with wife and my friends, i decided to headed to my house and chatting as quite sometimes never meet. All agree including my wife. My 2 friends i known is very 'Hum Sub' because they like to talk their wife nor friend wife body, zaogeng, upskirt. Ya we chatted about each other wifey When i heard my wife saying she going to bath. My bathroom door is spoil i mean the lock. Middle of chatting with my friends i went to smoke and my smoking area sure pass by toilet. After smoking i headed to toilet open door to pee and my wife got shock but i told her is ok they still chatting never come because i urgent wanna pee. Shit!!! i heard my friends coming but i think i wife never notice as she shampooing her hair and heng lor her shampoo drip mostly her face cover the eyes, the door i forgot to close. Too late as my friend passes by and stood at there eyes big because saw my wife facing them in naked and my wife still dont know.. they hinted me and i know what they wanna up to.. both came in quietly very near my wife. i stand beside softly ask my wife let me suck ur breast dont worry my friends still chatting But after she said OK then friend A sucking her perky nip without touching scare the hand feeling not same.. suck and suck and wifey still rubbing shampooing her hair without open her eye. she said finish already? as she going to wash off so i asked her when my friend stop sucking her nip, i asked okok last one k let me eat your pussy pls.. just open your leg while standing she said ok and open her leg then my friend B knee down and like so hungry for pussy lo straight licking sucking her pussy till she moan after 3 min of licking i pat my friend to stop in case found out . so both my friend quicky goes out the toilet and to living room.. i told my wife thank you and i faster closed the door. proceed to living room with angry plus super excited that my wife was played by my friends.. and my friends told me GREAT and wanna Fuck her lo.. but cant la. i felt quite sorry for my wife but its was a real exciting adventure for me ... Any bros have similar incident>?
Old 30-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 15
badboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to all
Re: wife got play by friends

hope u n ur wife divorce
Old 30-09-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro u really got no respect for your wife, especially without her permission. I can't imagine what you can do in future.
Old 30-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

TS you dun LOVE your wife
Tiko #62
Old 30-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 18
Flyjacket is one of the Best!Flyjacket is one of the Best!Flyjacket is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstrokinky View Post
But after she said OK then friend A sucking her perky nip without touching scare the hand feeling not same.. suck and suck and wifey still rubbing shampooing her hair without open her eye. she said finish already? as she going to wash off so i asked her when my friend stop sucking her nip, i asked okok last one k let me eat your pussy pls.. just open your leg while standing she said ok and open her leg then my friend B knee down and like so hungry for pussy lo straight licking sucking her pussy till she moan after 3 min of licking i pat my friend to stop in case found out . ?
what a load of lies...

u mean to say your fren A suck your wife's tits and fren B lick her pussy and she never sensed 'many people in the bathroom".... your bathroom that BIG meh???

mebbe she use too much Clairol Herbal Essence shampoo till kenot open eyes... or was it "Follow me" shampoo????

mebbe you and your wife deserve each other...
Old 30-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy89 View Post
hope u n ur wife divorce

I agree wit u.
I oso dun believe his nonsense. Eat too full. Too free already.
Where got ppl wash hair so long til e shampoo cover e eyes can tahan e shampoo?!
Normally once u felt e shampoo com into contact wit yr eyes, u sure wash it away to prevent it frm hurting yr eyes.
N no respect to yr wife, yrself n women. A utter disgrace!!!
Old 30-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kbearsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She kept her eyes closed the WHOLE time?

Right.......
Old 30-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jonathanhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: wife got play by friends

Keep ur day job TS, u are not gd in telling story.....
Old 30-09-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!

u can start writing erotic stories for playboy...
Old 30-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 15
RobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRobinGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS,

Your England very the poderful.
What rubbish is that, sharing your wife with friends.
I disrespect you, disgrace guys.
Old 30-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What a cock and bull story.
Old 30-09-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
zyspt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

are u writing a story or are u sharing the real thing?
if you did talk to your wife about such thing and she agree to it is one thing.
if without consent and u did this betraying her, then u are such a jerk.
your wife better don't find out or your hum sup friend go spill the beans to your wife saying want more action with her. then u can prepare to die liao.
to all the woman, they cannot allow their man to betray them in such a way, and when they find out, its really all over, nothing can be salvage or save.
Old 30-09-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 23
babycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of light

TS, please becare the next time you 'shampoo' your hair....
Your 'wife' might have a gay fren that has been interested in you AND will probably thrust his dick up your ass with your "wife's" blessing.

Beware ya beware
但回报却是无动于衷, 于是在一次次寂寞的等待中,
心血一点一滴的滴干了, 最后心血全无,心灰意冷,
当爱情失去信仰, 当感情离开忠一的港湾后,
对于男人来说, 爱情是什么这一切就都显的无所谓了!
男人的心冷了, 就再也难以热起来,
因为爱过一次之后已经让他失去了爱的能力。
Old 30-09-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cola534 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TS you are your friends dog!!!
Old 30-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Relax bros...I just read and laughed so much, why u all so serious bat what he wrote...? Lol. He not professional erotic writer, so spare him a bit la....if not he wun write part 2 oredi...hehehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1