The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Moderat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
looking for PRC can do a british bro (caucasian)

I thought id post out of frustration... I'm a british guy live in sgp. Had most types of asian girl but all these PRC girls listed for chinese only. I know they don't have good english but neither do most thai girls and it doesnt stop them!

If there are any prc girls or OKT with cute prc girls that can handle and ang moh then please pm me.
Old 22-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chiefpunther is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: looking for PRC can do a british bro (caucasian)

Stop bragging about the several nationalities of girls you had. That is why PRCs do not want to see the daylights of angmos. BUGGER OFF!!
Old 22-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sweatlover is Cool - loads of Potential

so sad

good luck
Old 22-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moderat View Post
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
looking for PRC can do a british bro (caucasian)
I thought id post out of frustration... I'm a british guy live in sgp. Had most types of asian girl but all these PRC girls listed for chinese only. I know they don't have good english but neither do most thai girls and it doesnt stop them!

If there are any prc girls or OKT with cute prc girls that can handle and ang moh then please pm me.

Next on list local Chinese, PRC, Indian, indo, Korean and if I can find one for a reasonable price Jap!

Collect them all!!!
so boastful. Go away and don't spread your diseases to sbf brothers.
Old 22-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tot I seen some posting did mention all or other races also can. Look carefully you should be able to come across some. Perhaps the only problem is when you contact these girls they will have problems or some problems communicating with you put aside sms in Chinese. Good luck and if you find onemust remember to write FR, ok.
Old 22-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyandshiny View Post
so boastful. Go away and don't spread your diseases to sbf brothers.
No diseases always use protection of course. And nothing to boast about just having fun. I like chinese girls like I like all races. In UK we have people from everywhere and everyone is welcome. Love singapore and dont want to make any bad feeling. You cant choose where you are born or what race you are you can n=only choose to behave well........
Old 22-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderat View Post
No diseases always use protection of course. And nothing to boast about just having fun. I like chinese girls like I like all races. In UK we have people from everywhere and everyone is welcome. Love singapore and dont want to make any bad feeling. You cant choose where you are born or what race you are you can n=only choose to behave well........
yo

since u luv sg so much, y dun u bring yr uk sisters n let SBF bros enjoy? we can teach yr sisters how to luv sg also n let them miss sg....
Old 22-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS U may like to learn how to type in Han Yu Pin Ying 1st b4 u be able to sms PRC babes in Chinese to book a appointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgplaymaster View Post
yo

since u luv sg so much, y dun u bring yr uk sisters n let SBF bros enjoy? we can teach yr sisters how to luv sg also n let them miss sg....
Bro I support yr ideal ...heehee ... N hope he can maintance the same price as PRC tat will b lagei best
Old 22-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
egghead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegghead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a 19 YO PRC girl who speaks English. She is now having her monthly cycle, u wanna ask her? She is really petite though....
Old 22-09-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
maxum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo TS , if u use smartphone, can dwload language translation apps.
Can translate English to other languages vsv. when u sms tbem.
But tell the girl upfront who you are.
Old 22-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderat View Post

If you are into PRCs and you cant get FLs due to the protocol & language issues, why not go to a TN/HC or the GL scene instead?
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 23-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
Schumi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchumi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Money(Cash to be exact) is the intepretor for all races to communicate, for those who wants to earn quick bucks, there's no stopping them~
So you juz need to find appropriate links to these and you'll find what you want...

Have fun!!
Cash is King!!
Old 23-09-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

For someone who is british, you have pretty bad grammar and spelling.
Old 23-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
For someone who is british, you have pretty bad grammar and spelling.
yo bro nirvana

aiyah forgive this UK guy lah, he might b those who never go to school n even fail his english leh... then kena outcast by his country n trying his luck in sg...

mayb he can bcome a UK OKT by bringing his UK sisters here....
Old 23-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ipadcafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha...

Nowadays in SG, there r many unqualified ang moh snatching our SG rice bowl - just bcos they got weird color eye balls doesn't mean tat they r better than we SGporeans!

Like this UK guy with such lousy english stnd n still got the guts to come out n play play... dun waste time lah... unless like wat some other bros mentioned, bring yr UK sisters over n let us teach them to serve us well 1st lah....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1