The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!
flirting and a short sexscapade with my Part -Time housemaid - Remake Version

Hi Guys and fellow samster and supporters

Here is the new version of my previous story or sexperience I shared last time. it was uncomplete. Finally, was able to figure out and rememebr the sequences.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Feedback and ecouragement welcome.
Old 21-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!juayboy79 is one of the Best!
Re: flirting and a short sexscapade with my Part -Time housemaid - Remake Version

Here the intro:

I used to rent an apartment when I was working for this company. I decided that its time for me to move out of my parents’ house and have a feel to have your own house. One of the thing that I looked forward staying by yourself is the independence and doing things you are not allowed when you are staying with your parents such as partying at home, bringing girls home and to make a mess of the room.

Well they say the grass is always greener on the other side. I realized that living at your own house is not as fantastic as they seem. I realized that when you make a mess of your house, you have to clean it yourself unlike when you are staying with parents, somehow mothers will clean it up for u. Of all the chores that I hate is ironing and cleaning the house.

I moved out of my parent’s house into an apartment in the west area after I got a new job in a design and media company. They were paying me quite a lucrative sum for my basic and that exclude allowances and also 30% commission if my proposal is taken up by clients. In summary, I had enough money to rent an apartment. The apartment I managed to rent was quite reasonable. For some reason, the owner of the apartment charged me $1500 for the whole apartment excluding electricity and internet. The apartment is not that big. It’s a small 2 rooms apartment with a small kitchen and balcony facing the pool. Nice views especially there are times where some of the MILFish tenants bring their kids down to the pool and they sun bath in the weekend. My landlady was nice to let me use her washin machine and dryer for my own use. I would say she let me use everything provided I took care of it.

However, nightmare began when after 1 week, I realized that I need to wash and clean my clothes especially my working clothes and keeping the house clean. Well, I have to say I took advantage of my mum to do my chores especially ironing shirts and pants for work. It will take me forever to get it done.

One day, while having lunch with my colleagues, Jen asked a questioned that made me very paiseh.

Jen: “Joe how cum this 2 months your clothes not so crisp? You looked untidy. Your shirt look like it not really ironed.

Me: Fuck lah Jen. This one also u asked.”

Michelle: “Yah, Joe, I remembered when you first came on your first day, you were quite smart looking.”

Me: Well that was when I was living with my parents. Now I stay alone so must ironed everything.

Agnes: Huh!!! You neva learn to iron in NS or school.?

Me: Hello, you think, I at NS become maid? And I come from the the generation where guys only learn Design and Technical and not Home Econs.

Jen. Hahaha. Then find your self a girlfriend. Then she can help you iron your clothes

Me: Find girlfriend to iron clothes. I thought GFs are meant to be sperm bank. Jen if you interested u be my girlfriend.

Jen: Siao!!! Sperm bank. Nope im attached to Lee remember?

Me: Damnz. But seriously gals, I need help with my household chores. Any ideas?

It was then when Agnes suggest something.

Agnes: Why don’t you get a maid?

Me: Maid? Dun think I can leh. I living alonem dun think the law allow me.

Agnes: not a full time maid, Part time house keeper or maid. I remembered my sister hired one for me, when I gave birth to Pammy.

Me: Really? U have the contact?

Agnes: I dun have her number. Have to check with my sister. I remember she a nice malay girl. Come 3 time a week and cost me a total of $115 for the 3 sessions.

Me: so what she do?

Jen: (pinching me at my thigh) definitely not entertaining you.
Me: Oww… of course lah. I want her to iron my clothes and clean the house.
Agnes: Ok joe. Give me some time and I revert back to you soon. Anyways, better make our way back to office. I have to finish up my drawings proposal.

We all left and went back to the office.

It was a week later that Agnes gave me the PT housekeeper contact number.

Agnes: Hi Joe, here the housekeeper or watever you call her job is contacts.
Do negotiate and tell her what you want to do and bargain the charges

Me: Sure Agnes. Thanks.

Agnes: No prob.

She walked away from my cubicle. I looked at her butt and back. Damn for a mum of 1 she does know how to maintain isaid to myself.

Jen: (Clearing her throat). You were really looking huh? Im not enuff is it?

Me: No lah Jen. you are got enough for me. but seriously Agnes do have the bod after giving birth. Husband damn lucky.

Jen. (pinched me on my cheeks) you naughty boy. later Lee is hving overtime. wanna you know.

Me: (Smiled) Need u to ask.

Jen: meet me at the carpark.

After Jen left, I keyed in the number Agnes gave into my phone. Will definitely call the number after my "dinner" with Jen.
Old 21-09-2011, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
whiteswift is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhiteswift is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: flirting and a short sexscapade with my Part -Time housemaid - Remake Version

Setting up tent here .
Old 21-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here too
Old 21-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: flirting and a short sexscapade with my Part -Time housemaid - Remake Version

Waiting waitng..........
Old 22-09-2011, 07:34 AM
Samster

Hi Bros and fellow campers.

2nd part. a bit loso. bear with me.

I reached home after “dinner” with Jen at 9.30pm. As I was putting my day-time clothes in the washing machine, I suddenly remember I need to call the housekeeper that Agnes passed me.

“Shit man, I need to get this wash and ironed by this weekend I said to myself.

After throwing my clothes into the machine, I stepped into the shower and had a quick shower before making a quick dinner.

“Hmm, where my phone? Got to call that number..” I muttered. Put down the fork and reached for my mobile. I dialed the number and waited for an answer from the other party.

After about 6 rings, the call was connected and sweet, squeaky voice floated through. She answered in Malay.

“Hello, Sapa tu? (Hello Who’s that?) the answerer enquired.

“Hello, Nama saya Joe, I got you number from a friend.” I answered.

“Tolong jangan ganggu saya.” (Please don’t disturb me.) she replied.

“Tak, jangan salah sangka. I call you sebab kawan I cakap you do housemaid services.” I replied. (Don’t get me wrong. I call you because my friend said that you do housemaid service)

“OH. Sorry. I thought you are some Mat nak ajak kenalan.” (Oh, Sorry, I thought you are some Mat trying to hit on me) She apologized.

“Oh.. Its Okay. I need your housemaid services. What services do you do?” I asked

“Oh, I cuci, gosok and bersih rumah you. I boleh masak jugak. (Oh I wash and iron your clothes and clean your house. I also can cook your meals if you want to.)” she said sounding eager.

“Berapa you charge? (How much you charge?)” I asked

“Cuci and gosok - $100, cuci, gosok and bersihkan rumah $150, semua – cuci, gosok, bersih and kemaskan rumah and masak, $300. (Wash and Iron $100, wash, iron and house cleaning $150 and everthing – wash, iron, house cleaning and cooking meals - $300) she answered.

“Wah. Mahalnye. Tak boleh discount? (Wah, so expensive. No discount?” I said.

“Is it? But I need to support my anak anak. (Is it? I need to support my children” she explained.

After hearing that, I said if that the case, then it was alrite with me. Mentally I have calculated how much I need to pay her if I engaged her services only on weekends. I guess I can afford it.
“ Bila you nak I datang and di mana? (when do you want me to start and the address?)” she asked.

I told her this Saturday and my address. I told her the time would be at 3pm. Then I asked her name as I need to pass her name to the security. Her name was Azzah. I thanked her and put down my mobile and continue with dinner.

Saturday came and about at about 3.15pm my doorbell rang. I went to the door opened it. There standing in front of me was a cute, bespectacled petite minah in a baju kurong. She was surprised when I greeted her. I asked why she looked surprised. She said she was expecting a Chinese or Ang Moh guy coz of my name. I smiled at her and told her not to judge a person identity by its name. I let her in. I surveyed her from to bottom as she walked past me to enter the house. I reckoned she was in the 20s range. Pleasant looking Minah with long hair tied in a bun. Underneath the loose baju kurung is a body that is nice filled with a C cup boobs but the butt has “dropped” but still firm enough to hold and squeeze. She came in and stood in the centre of the hall. She asked me what I wanted her to do first. I told her the laundry is in the balcony and she can start that first. She nodded and proceeds to the balcony. I followed her and saw her taking my overflowing laundry.

“Mak Oi banyaknye kain baju awak! (Oh my, you have a lot of unwashed laundry)” she said aloud.

“Yup, I suka simpan sampai hujung minggu. (Yup, I like to keep until the weekend to do the laundry). I said as I took out a bottle of Pokka Ice Lemon Tea and some sandwiches I prepared for her.

“Please help yourself to the drink and food on the counter ok.” I told her before I proceed to the hall to watch TV.

She said ok and proceed to the machine but I stopped her. I told her I wanted to negotiate the charges. She turned around and explained to me the charges.

I told her for today, I will pay the agreed amount we agreed on the phone. But subsequently, I have to review her work first. She listened and after some coaxing and negotiating, we agreed that today I will pay her $200 and every other time, I will pay her $200 or lesser and capped it lowest at $100 if I dun find her work sastifying. She then proceed to the kitchen to do her duties.

Soon I could hear my washing machine groaning with the load. She then asked where do I put the broom and dustpan. I told her that the broom and dustpan were beside the fridge but I told her its easier for her to use the vacuum cleaner. She said vacuum cleaner is too noisy and wouldn’t want to disturb me watching tv.

I told myself she so considerate. I told her to use whatever she wants. Soon she started to sweep the house. She started from the kitchen and then to the living room. While she was sweeping, I was looking at her intently. Actually, I was fantasizing about her hidden goods behind that baggy loose baju kurung. I was fantasizing her body with ample boobs and rounded ass to match. The more I looked at her, the crazier my thoughts were. Soon she was sweeping in front of me. I put my legs up and let her sweep. As she walked passed, I purposely touched her ass and pretended that she was blocking my view to the tv. Firm butt I told myself. She was startled when I touched her butt and then she apologized about me blocking my view. I told her it was ok.
Old 22-09-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster

3rd part. Bear with me
.................................................. .................................................. .......

Then she went to the kitchen and balcony to dry the washed clothes. She then came over to me that she will need to wait for the clothes to dry before she ironed it. I told her it was fine with me and asked her to join me watching tv. She complied and sat an arm distance away from me. She was sweaty and her baju kurung top was wet with her perspiration and I could see the imprint of bra she was wearing. I got up and went into my room and came out of the room with a towel and a t-shirt.

“here a towel and t-shirt. You are wet with perspiration. Go and have a shower and change the top.” I said to her as I handed over the stuff too her.

She looked puzzled but took the stuff. She thanked me and walked to the bathroom in the kitchen. I wonder how she would look like in the buff. I returned to watching tv but could concentrate on what was shown. I was imagining how she would look like naked. She took a quick shower, came out in the loose t-shirt I gave her and her baju kurung skirt. I told her I had called up Pizza Hut for dinner. She said I’m too kind. I said it ok. She went to the balcony to check whether the clothes had dried.

Soon the pizza order came and I asked her to have dinner before she start to iron my clothes. She sat opposite me and took a slice of pizza. We ate in silence before I broke it and asked her to tell me about herself and why is she doing this housemaid services.

She was coy about it and after a min or two, she started to tell me about herself. She told me that she a single mum and had divorced her husband recently as he was sentenced to 6 years in jail for housebreaking. Reason husband do that is to support his drug habit as well to support her and her 2 years old daughter. She also informed me that she dropped out at school when she was in Sec 1 and since then struggled to have a decent livelihood. She was offered to be a GRO by her friend but she refused because she was not comfortable with it. Besides, her family will kicked her out of their house again if she become a GRO. I nodded. She then continued that she went into a housemaid business by accident as at that time she was babysitting her neighbor’s daughter and while the baby was sleeping she decided to clean the house to ease her boredom waiting for her neighbor to return. And that how it started. Her services were by word of mouth but her assignment is quite low.

I nodded and told her that her charges are too high. So lower it down. It not everyday she can get a hirer like me. She smiled. I nodded and asked her if she knew my colleague that gave me her number. She said yes and told that my colleague was a good employer. She only served my colleague for about 6 months.

She took two more slices of pizza before she proceed to check if my clothes had dried and iron. I sat at the kitchen and looked at her taking my laundry off from the pole and put it in the basket. I walked up to her and give her a hand in taking the pole into the balcony.

As she bend over to hold the pole, I also reached out for the pole but deftly, I looked down her t-shirt. I was greeted with a great view of her cleavage and the upper part of her boobs. They were quite ample, confirm a C cup I say to myself. She was wearing a lacy black bra. Soon we took in all the clothes. She thanked me again and I told her I put the poles out and asked her to do the ironing. As she was gathering my clothes, I asked her why don’t you use a dryer. She said putting it out in the sun is better that in dryer. She put all the dried clothes in the basket and brought it into the hall. She asked me where I keep the iron and ironing board. I told her it’s in the cabinet inside my bedroom.

She finished ironing all my clothes by 8pm. After putting in my last shirt into my wardrobe cabinet, she said its all done. Then she went into the bathroom in the kitchen to change back to her baju kurung top. She came out and thanked me. She said she will bring my t-shirt home to wash. I said leave it here. She insisted. I paid her $250. She said that more that what we agreed. I told her it for her cab fee as it is late now. She took it and at the moment, I accidently brushed my hand over hers. Quite smooth. I told her to come back next Saturday. She nodded and said goodbye. Before she leave, I told her to wear some comfy clothes next weak. She smiled and thanked me.

After she left, I went to my room and all I can think off was her ass and that ample boobs. How the hell do i get to touch and savor them?
Old 22-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent story bro. pls do cont.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 24-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!

pls continue bro!!
Old 24-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice nice... keep it up!
Old 25-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
Nice nice... keep it up!
Camping together hor, keep the minah maid cumming
Old 25-09-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
M@Work deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyM@Work deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping for more.... need to learn malay

-------------------------------------------

Uz me if gd n leave me ur nick will return in fav once have Pw
Old 27-09-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

All night, I thought about it but in the end I gave up and went to sleep. The week went normal except for Jen’s wedding coming and her plans. I called up Azzah (The PT housemaid) that I will be late to come home to let her into the house to do her job but I will leave the keys in my running shoes.

Saturday morning, after a memorable night with Jen and having one of my fantasy played out the previous night, I went home. I wondered if Azzah has started washing my clothes and clean the house. I smsed her if she at my house. She replied she was on the way. I said ok and stop at McDonald’s to buy 2 sets of Big Breakfast. Maybe she haven’t eaten breakfast.

I reached my apartment about 1 hour after I left the hotel. When I approached the door, I could see she had arrived coz I saw her Crocs. But what puzzled me was a small kiddy sandal beside it. I wondered who it belong too. I opened the door and there was in my couch sat 2 year old girl playing with her toy. Azzah came out of the kitchen and greeted me. She apologized to me for bringing her daughter along. I asked why and she explained that her mother and the rest of the family had went for a holiday and there’s no one to babysit her daughter. I told her it’s ok. Then I passed her the Big Breakfasts sets to her and told her to eat together with her daughter if they are hungry.

She smiled and told me that I shouldn’t have to do such things. I say its nothing. I asked if she had started washing. She said she just loaded my laundry into the washing machine. I told her not to start as I wanted the clothes I have in my bag and the one I wearing to be washed. She instructed me to be quick before the machine started the washing cycle as it is being filled with water. Quickly, I ran to the kitchen, pause the machine, and put in the dirty clothes from my bag into the machine. Instinctively, I stripped myself naked and put the clothes in the machine and press the star button to resume the machine. Just then, Azzah gave a shriek. I turned around and asked what happened. There she was standing at the entrance of the kitchen with her face covered. It was only then I realized I was standing naked in front of her. I panicked and quickly covered my manhood and ran to my room. Damn it, in my panicky state of wanting to put the clothes I’m wearing in the machine, I forgot that Azzah was around.

I put on a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. Went to the kitchen and apologized to her. She smiled and accepted my apologies. I asked if she had eaten the Big Breakfast sets that I bought and she said not yet. I told her to eat it with her daughter as the wash will take some time. She thanked me and called her daughter. Her daughter appreared and they went to the dining table. I then went to the hall and she was sharing her share with her daughter. I sat opposite her and watched both them eating. But seriouslu, I was surveying her. Today, she was in a white t-shirt and denim ¾ pants and she let her hair down. Nice long brownish hair that reached her waist. Her T-shirt was tight and could see the imprints of her lacy bra against it. Her chest was very enticing. Without me realizing, I was having a hard on. The bulge was very obvious. Told myself not to move out of my seat if not damn paiseh.

She then looked at me and asked why am I not eating as there was another set. I told her the other set was actually for her daughter though it was for me initially. She smiled and said she and her daughter can share. She then asked her daughter to go sit at the sofa. She tend took the other set of Big Breakfast and brought it to me. She sat beside me and served me. I thanked her. She said she the one should be thanking me. I said it ok. Then I stood up to get a glass of plain water as I dun like the drink that come along with the set but I forgot that I was still having a hard-on. I thought she had seen the bulge as I stood up coz she turned away. I returned and sat down and began eating. She was watching her daughter playing when I returned to my seat. I started to chat with her.

“Berapa lama lake u dah jalan? (So Azzah, have long has you husband spend in jail)” I asked to start the conversation.

“6 bulan (6 months).” She said but could see that she dun want to talk about it.

“Anak sapa punya? (So child custody how?)” I asked.

“Mine.” She said flatly.

“U sunyi tak? (do you ever get lonely?)” I asked her bluntly.

She kept quite for a while and then she answered “Yah”

I kept quiet for a while and then asked if she is seeing anyone at the moment. She said nope as she has no time though they are some of her employees’ husband trying to hit on her but she ignored their advances. I nodded. Then she continued, “ tak tahu apsal but i duka bual ngan u. (I have not idea why but talking to her seems to put me at ease).”

“Hati I senang. (It relieved me the things I kept inside of me all this time.)” She said as she sipped her tea.

I smiled and replied, “Well, if you are comfy with that, then by all me do it, I can be a shoulder to cry on.”

She smiled and continued sipping her drink. I decided to test water based on the knowledge that she is feeling lonely. I brushed my right leg against her left leg. She looked at me from the corner of her eyes and then she rubbed her legs on mine. I told myself that she was responding positively with that. Finally, I finished eating my food. She got up and cleared my big breakfast box. While doing it, she leaned over to me and brushed her boobs on my cheeks. Damn that was too close as if she was doing it purposely.

She went to the kitchen to throw away the boxes and check on the wash. I followed her and stood behind her. She did not respond. Then I stroked her hair and again she did not stop me. Then I wrapped around her waist and whispered “U tak kisah i belai belai u? (you dun mind me touching you?)” She kept quiet.
Old 27-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 14
brownant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrownant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think I should start to learn how to speak malay too.
Old 28-09-2011, 06:17 AM
Samster

Bros sori for troubling you with the Malay dialogues. The translation is in the brackets. But if u guys find it too confusing, I will write it in english.
Thks for feedback
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1