The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
A relationship with Jenny

Hi all, I have been an avid reader of this forum for a very long time and I feel I should contribute a brief episode of my escapade so far. This is a true story though it had happened more than 10 years ago. The details are sketchy but I will narrate it as best as my memory can serve me. Here goes...

It started more than 10 years ago when I had just broke up with my long term gf of 3 years. Though it was an friendly breakup with none of the tears and accusation (She went overseas for studies), I was still feeling kind of down due to the fact that suddenly, after all these years, I was alone again. Then again, it was not unexpected as she had been telling me all along that she is going overseas for sometime.

As it is, I spent the weeks and months after she left playing computer games on weekend and watching movies with friends. At that point of time, I was working in a trading company and my peers and friends were mostly attached. Most time, I would be hanging out with my single friends or doing something alone. At that time, I would be logging in and out of irc on a regular basis just to chit chat and pass time. One day I received a ping from another chatter. Her nick was jenny2X. This is how the conversation goes..

jenny2x: hi, asl?
Me: 20 plus/ chinese guy/ tampines, urself?
jenny2x: same, but gal

At that point of time, I was thinking must be some ugly fat chick. Cos rarely there's someone decent looking enough to start a conversation with you. But then, I am just here to pass time and don't really care about looks for the time being. After chatting with her for just a few minutes, she ask me for my number. Usually I don't give my number but I tot, what's the harm. At the most, just come out drink coffee and that's it. So I passed her my number thinking that if she's a gay or some transexxual trying to be funny, I will whack him upside down. I am straight and I intend to remain that way...

We logged off not too long after that. To my surprise, when I log into irc tml again, jenny2x was there and she greeted me hi again. That was the 2nd day we chatted and that night as I was preparing to sleep (I sleep very late at about 12am), I got a call on my mobile, but as I reached for my phone, the caller put down again. I searched for the missed call and decided to return call to the number as it's my habit to do so.

Me: Hello, I have a missed call from this number just now.
XX: Hi ranger, it's me
Me: Sorry, who are you? (Trying my best not to sound rude cos I quite sleepy then)
XX: The one you have been talking to these few days. Jenny!!
Me: a blur silence....Oh Jenny...I know who already...how are u?

To be honest I was quite stunned for a while cos I dun expect her to call, especially at such late hours. Her voice was actually quite smooth and sexy if I remembered correctly. Quite different from what I expect as I tot she would sound quite cute and girly as our conversation we talk about very trivial stuff. The impression she gave me was that she sounds quite grown up and not as young as she said.

But anyhow, that was my first conversation with her. Very soon we proceeded to talk on an everyday basis for the next 3 days...and soon things start to develop....
Old 14-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 16
ahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A relationship with Jenny

Camper reporting....

Orchard Plaza HC

Julie

Please Teach Me.

Cheap massage @ $28
Old 14-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
A relationship with Jenny

Continuation...

During my early 20s, I have a conservative view of sex and the opposite gender. Besides my ex-gf, the other partners I had was my 2 previous gfs. But as I was saying, things with Jenny went pretty fast...

So 3 days after we first spoke on the phone, I took the initiative to ask her out for coffee. To my surprise, she agreed almost immediately. But the only problem was that she was working on a weekday and we could meet only quite late at night at 9pm. I still remember thinking to myself as I was driving to Boat Quay that if she turns out to be a shemale, I would rather jump into the Singapore river than get violated by him....

So there I was at 9pm, at the coffee bean outlet in Singapore river waiting for the arrival of jenny. By 9.30pm, she had still not arrived and I was getting impatient. As I was about to call her, I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around, I saw a gal about 1.6m tall in professional attire. Shoulder length hair with a nice complexion. It was Jenny!!!
Old 14-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

300 over views and only 1 comment??? This is pathetic guys. I am not after points here. Just want to share my personal experience but the response is less than encouraging...
Old 14-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 22
bombersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
300 over views and only 1 comment??? This is pathetic guys. I am not after points here. Just want to share my personal experience but the response is less than encouraging...
Bro its knocking off time, response will take awhile. Anyway please contiune.
Old 14-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Civicsir1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok...let me be camper no. 3!
Old 14-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Be patient mate.
We heard too many stories from newbies writer gone MIA after a few writings which is always the case.

Stay around and update and more campers will give their support / criticism
Old 14-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Dirtyboy76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another silent camper here. Nice story
Old 14-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
fanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfanatic07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here bro..

Posts will be mostly syts.

Do up me if you like my posts. Thanks!
Old 14-09-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
littlerain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlerain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep the story coming bro.
Old 14-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
illustrious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on.
Old 15-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
MarsIswar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

joining in the camp ...
Old 15-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

TS, someone (don't ask me who, i can't remember.) once said, "Even if there is one reader left, i will continue writing."

I hope this saying is enough to give you the feeling to carry on writing without caring if you have any response or not.
Old 15-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Whenever I see the name Jenny, it reminds me of Jenny from sai yuk camp. Hahahahah. Cont pls bro!
Old 15-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
knnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS really enjoyed reading your story . Do please carry on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1