The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
pokeandrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow An Affair With A Colleague

Would like to share story that happened in late 2010 while I was working part-time in a particular telco company.

After working there for 2 months, a new batch of trainees came in. That's when I saw this new colleague of mine, an innocent looking girl (those bookworm type) Not bad, quite chio.

We got on talking terms when she 'jacked' onto my phone to learn how to answer customers queries. We would go for lunch as a group with other colleagues too. One time, we went for lunch only the two of us. When we're walking, she likes to walk very close to me. Then our hands would usually brush one another a couple of times. Then I'd say sorry, and she'd chuckle

There was this event "13 cells" where you go into the old CID cells at chinatown. She agreed to go with me, knowing that it was kinda like a date. Haven't even entered the building she gripping onto my hand so tightly alr. Inside the cells, I remembered smacking her butt once to frighten her but instead, she said "Ehhhhh naughty ah you!"

After the tour ended, she was still holding my hand. I asked her whether she wanted to go clubbing with me later but she told me she had to rush home that day. Sent her to the MRT, she gave me a peck before she left

Four days later

The schedule for OT was me, her, and one full-timer.

To be continued...
Old 01-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ngkokeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Affair With A Colleague

Setting tent here. That's fast, know each other and then very quickly give a kiss already. I envy you very much. How come I don't have such luck?

Would up you if I have the power. Waiting for your next instalment.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
post74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start...waiting for continuation
Old 02-09-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading so many stories, maybe we should learn from them and be proactive towards girls

No risk no gain
Old 02-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

pokeandrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: An Affair With A Colleague

The day finally came. So there we were in the office waiting for time to pass, so the rest would all leave. (Well I just assume "we" as opposed to "I" as all the kinky shit that was gonna happen later in the evening) She sat at the other end but we still could see one another. The end where I was sitting was really secluded, really at the corner well hidden. No camera aiming at my spot also. 5:30pm took forever to came, but when it did, slowly the rest left. I went down for a smoke.

When I came up back, she was still sitting at the other end. I sat my ass down, put my headset gear back on and put on ready. The good thing about OT is there's usually very little calls, or totally no calls at all. And you can also use the internet. She wasn't looking my way so I got a little frustrated after trying to signal her to come over as she wasn't looking. Open outlook, msg her "Hi pretty lady, you seem lonely over there. Come over here luh" She still replied "hehe" before coming over The other full timer was at another corner minding her own business. I suspect she kinda OCD a little but not gonna talk about her.

So she sat to the left of me and she has her own computer to use. But instead, she sat literally next to me and wanted to see what I was doing. I was using google map at that point of time. So I asked her for her address, we google mapped it out. So when the shit was loading, she put her right hand on my left thigh. I was like okkk, I didn't see that coming. Then she started stroking her hand up and down on my inner thigh. My Officer-In-Charge (OIC) immediately awakened from its hibernation. I was wearing boxers and OIC was parked to the left, very near her hand. I think she definitely felt the movement then she giggled. I act like nothing happened, so did she, as she asked me to view a few blogs of her friends. While viewing, she rested her palm above my OIC head. This really got OIC excited and it was super obvious that it was erected alr. I was quite embarrassed alr, but she pressed down OIC and used her palm to gently stroke it. While all this was happening, we were never looking at one another.

Now, I was loading some videos on the com. Now my left hand went into auto roaming around her groin area. She was wearing leggings on that day, the PVC kind. So smooth I swear. I stroked her inner thigh first. By now, we were making small talk as auto roaming was ongoing. She looked I definitely was

As roaming continued, I got bolder. I tried my luck. I rested my hand on her right inner thigh, and my pinky finger was in contact with her forbidden fruit. I then slowly wriggled my pinky. As I wriggled the pinky, I felt her palm stroking my OIC harder.

Four minutes later

At this point I was like hell yeah! Confirm score!

To be continued...
Old 02-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please continue
Old 02-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

lov3rboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming TS!
Old 02-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bennywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am building a house here and live here to wait for more story.... come on!! dun let it stop!!
Old 02-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
manitou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steaming hot! Please continue soon.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

This is interesting and refreshing; awaiting your continuation TS

Thanks & Cheers
Old 02-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

pls continue, but dun be like ur nick poke and run hor
Old 02-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
rubygzayas is Cool - loads of Potential

great story i really impress with your story
Old 02-09-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pitch tent here!
Old 02-09-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cocksters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it going bro ...
Old 03-09-2011, 01:25 AM