The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
xiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
An Affair with a cousin...

Sharing one of my recent stories again with the bros. Hope you guys enjoy. I started this affair about 4 months ago and it is still on-going.

Before I started, allow me to give some history on me and my cousin. For simplicity sake, let’s call her C. She is 3 yrs younger than me and back in our younger days, weekends were spent at our Grand parents. Due to our age, we will usually hang out together, of course together with other cousins. Her mum and my mum are sisters, so we are not exactly blood related, eliminating the possibility of incest.

We were very close when we were young, she always treat me as the Big brother, and I always take care of her when we played games with the neighbour kids. As I got older, my small head also start to wonder about his counter part. The lucky thing abt C, is that we were so close, she usually dun mind the physical contact between me and her. And as I approach Sec 4, I am already thinking of her when I pcc.

I can tell that she liked me too. During one of those catching/hide and seek sessions, we got into the lift and I hug her pretending to tell her not to be scared, haha, so kiddish. I got feel her little breast on me and I am sure she felt my small head. Before we got out of the lift for our run, she took a glance at my didi, that’s when I knew she was interested. But due to the fact that she was only Sec 1, I did not pursue more. As that day goes, I fell asleep on a mattress in one of the rooms at my Grand parents’ place. She was watching tv, seated beside me. Then I felt a touch on my forehead, I open my eyes slightly and realized she has planted a kiss on me. I was a little panicky, but guess what, act blur lo. She planted another kiss, this time on my lips.

Unfortunately, the relationship did not really blossom. As I got older, I spent less day with my family and more with friends. So my frequency of seeing her reduce a lot.

Then one day, my grand father passed away, and during then I was in Uni and had a bike. I was 23 and she was 20. Due to the fact that my mum did not like me riding a bike, I hid the bike whenever I go back. The funeral went on for 7 days. So every night, I would ride to my funeral, park somewhere walkable but not seeable, and pretend to take bus or cab. On the 4th night, C finally appeared, and her mum said she was working on a project. And wow she has grown. For the occasion glimpse of her at some CNY gathering, it seems years since I see her. She has grown to be a well endowed woman, with a big pair of melons. I was still thinking to myself, if I knew she would have such big melons, I would have pursue the interest further long ago. Too bad I was attached then.
Old 24-08-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with a cousin...

1st to camp

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 13
mario21 is one of the Best!mario21 is one of the Best!mario21 is one of the Best!mario21 is one of the Best!

Nice story TS. please countinue.
Old 24-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AliBraBra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd to camp, i bet something must had happebed... LoL otherwise there will be no story.
Old 24-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Your story had trapped my mind into doing it's own thinking. Please continue to amuse us.
Old 24-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
alvinskoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaogui1502 View Post
Sharing one of my recent stories again with the bros. Hope you guys enjoy. I started this affair about 4 months ago and it is still on-going.

Before I started, allow me to give some history on me and my cousin. For simplicity sake, let’s call her C. She is 3 yrs younger than me and back in our younger days, weekends were spent at our Grand parents. Due to our age, we will usually hang out together, of course together with other cousins. Her mum and my mum are sisters, so we are not exactly blood related, eliminating the possibility of incest.

We were very close when we were young, she always treat me as the Big brother, and I always take care of her when we played games with the neighbour kids. As I got older, my small head also start to wonder about his counter part. The lucky thing abt C, is that we were so close, she usually dun mind the physical contact between me and her. And as I approach Sec 4, I am already thinking of her when I pcc.

I can tell that she liked me too. During one of those catching/hide and seek sessions, we got into the lift and I hug her pretending to tell her not to be scared, haha, so kiddish. I got feel her little breast on me and I am sure she felt my small head. Before we got out of the lift for our run, she took a glance at my didi, that’s when I knew she was interested. But due to the fact that she was only Sec 1, I did not pursue more. As that day goes, I fell asleep on a mattress in one of the rooms at my Grand parents’ place. She was watching tv, seated beside me. Then I felt a touch on my forehead, I open my eyes slightly and realized she has planted a kiss on me. I was a little panicky, but guess what, act blur lo. She planted another kiss, this time on my lips.

Unfortunately, the relationship did not really blossom. As I got older, I spent less day with my family and more with friends. So my frequency of seeing her reduce a lot.

Then one day, my grand father passed away, and during then I was in Uni and had a bike. I was 23 and she was 20. Due to the fact that my mum did not like me riding a bike, I hid the bike whenever I go back. The funeral went on for 7 days. So every night, I would ride to my funeral, park somewhere walkable but not seeable, and pretend to take bus or cab. On the 4th night, C finally appeared, and her mum said she was working on a project. And wow she has grown. For the occasion glimpse of her at some CNY gathering, it seems years since I see her. She has grown to be a well endowed woman, with a big pair of melons. I was still thinking to myself, if I knew she would have such big melons, I would have pursue the interest further long ago. Too bad I was attached then.
Camping......
Old 24-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here too
Old 24-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

Camping here as well..
Old 24-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

Shadowblade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping
Old 24-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next installment
Old 24-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 14
MarsIswar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just Check in ... Cont Prost
Old 24-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here
Old 24-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Campfire now started and burning bright....now to toast some marshmallows and await the next instalment Please continue bro

Thanks & Cheers
Old 24-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

kangoo07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Start Camping!!
Old 24-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Camping wif beer and chips
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1