The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2004, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wchandra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
About Yue Liang (moon)

For those who know her will know by now that her shop was raided recently and she was caught for working with a student pass .. She had been working for less than a month when she was busted ..

She was fined $3000 and now have to remain in Singapore to await the outcome of the action against her boss ...

Saw her yesterday and she was crying ... she is totally broke and she still has outstanding debts in china ...

Her plight makes me wonder if we are somehow at fault for them being here if they is no demand, supply will tapper off .. She came over because of dreams of making enough for her and her family to live a good life in CHina ... some are unaware of the risks and came here full of hope ... In her case, all her hopes went with the raid ... she comtemplated suicide as she cannot repay her debts and the burden on her family .. Sad ... Her roommate was also silently shedding tears ... probably worrying about her debts too ... It was so sad to see such a sight ...

Out of sympathy .. I've decided to help her with her debts so that she can at least return and start life afresh .. I feel that I am in some ways responsilbe for her plight ... After this experience and hearing her heart breaking stories .. I don't think I can really chiong with a clear conscience anymore ...

Perhaps this is a good forum for us to share such stories ... These PRCs are really pitiful ...

Sigh !!!
Old 05-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Red face Re: About Yue Liang (moon)

Do you have a suggestion to help her?
Old 05-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sirek4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: About Yue Liang (moon)

tat is b coz there is such demand 4 such these stuffs tat's y they r willing 2 take the risk 2 work here...if guys like us can forbid all these stuffs...then these gals will have no choice but 2 turn 2 decent jobs...in tis way...they'll not b afraid kenna caught...like wat always say...if u r afraid kenna caught then dun do it...if u wanna do it...b prepare 2 b caught
Old 05-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wchandra
For those who know her will know by now that her shop was raided recently and she was caught for working with a student pass .. She had been working for less than a month when she was busted ..

She was fined $3000 and now have to remain in Singapore to await the outcome of the action against her boss ...

Saw her yesterday and she was crying ... she is totally broke and she still has outstanding debts in china ...

Her plight makes me wonder if we are somehow at fault for them being here if they is no demand, supply will tapper off .. She came over because of dreams of making enough for her and her family to live a good life in CHina ... some are unaware of the risks and came here full of hope ... In her case, all her hopes went with the raid ... she comtemplated suicide as she cannot repay her debts and the burden on her family .. Sad ... Her roommate was also silently shedding tears ... probably worrying about her debts too ... It was so sad to see such a sight ...

Out of sympathy .. I've decided to help her with her debts so that she can at least return and start life afresh .. I feel that I am in some ways responsilbe for her plight ... After this experience and hearing her heart breaking stories .. I don't think I can really chiong with a clear conscience anymore ...

Perhaps this is a good forum for us to share such stories ... These PRCs are really pitiful ...

Sigh !!!
Hello...!

If you will happen or the opportunity to tour in China cities, you will realsie that our TN concept in singapore is similar in China--i.e., some guys or whoever, had brought this 'idea' to Singapore. At there, you will have young and sexy TN gals working for TN. Of course similar special was offered too... so nothing to surprise??? Demand and supply, yes.... that is the fact! Similar to sex workers ... why they come to Singapore? is it b'cos we show the demand only? Only thing diference and attract them to here is the better 'value' of money...!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
chinatown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yue liang work for which shop ???

alwasy wanted to look for her but no clue where she work leh

she work in which shopping centre??? n whcih floor
Old 05-11-2004, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
airborne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well my point of view is when there's guys around ... there will be demand for the gers. it's just so realistic and straightforward.
Old 05-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
fungoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: About Yue Liang (moon)

I don't quite agree with the "supply & demand" theory. There's also a part to blame in mainland China. Those PRC girls were told by the agent in mainland they can take up proper job in S'pore while studying here in student visa. When the girls reached here, they then faced with the cruel reality that this was actually not true. And the poor girls loaned a fortune (about 10k sing dollars) to pay the agent fee to staying here. This is where the tragedy began.
I symphathise with what the girls are facing.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Sigh !!!
U mean Moon who's working at R***B** there?!
I passed by the shop yesterday and today.. everything still seems normal, except that yesterday standing at its entrance was a 40+ auntie who looks like a hsewife (wearing polo tee and bermudas) ask me if I wan massage... quickly rush off liao.
I think the raid must be caused by complaints of the shopkeepers in that stretch cos R***B** too outstanding there liao.
Old 10-11-2004, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
fhfhfh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sigh !!!
I think student pass holder if go to work need to send back only. Why she fined $3K?

BTW did you help her already...???? Help means dun ask for any pay back & return....?? How many you can help...all hv the same story...need to pay for rent, pay school fee, h/p bill, parent old cannot work, brother go to study, buy computer for bro, rebuild the old hse...etc.

We paid to listen their story...
Old 10-11-2004, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirek4
tat is b coz there is such demand 4 such these stuffs tat's y they r willing 2 take the risk 2 work here...if guys like us can forbid all these stuffs...then these gals will have no choice but 2 turn 2 decent jobs...in tis way...they'll not b afraid kenna caught...like wat always say...if u r afraid kenna caught then dun do it...if u wanna do it...b prepare 2 b caught
We visit such places, we are abetting them to do such things and they went away with the idea that it is easy money, especially those HJ that last at most 10 minutes for 30 to 50 bucks, which works out to be a whopping 3 bucks a minute! Some decent jobs makes 3 bucks a hour. And they get smart by wearing pants or jeans so that we cannot roam below the belt. So, it is a matter of chicken and egg, supply and demand.

Somehow, we get some thrill out of those silly HJ without much privacy, in a risky environment. Or is it out of curiousity, or just becos they are young, pretty and got smooth silky, made-in-China skin.

IMO, if sex is what you look for, in a clean and reasonably priced, value for money place, GL, KS should be the place to patronise.

These PRC gals are here knowingly that they are taking a big risk to make a quick buck, almost like digging gold in a minefield. If you pity them, you fall into the trap. They are not pityful, they are gold diggers to make a quick buck.
Old 10-11-2004, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
xxrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal
Hello...!

If you will happen or the opportunity to tour in China cities, you will realsie that our TN concept in singapore is similar in China--i.e., some guys or whoever, had brought this 'idea' to Singapore. At there, you will have young and sexy TN gals working for TN. Of course similar special was offered too... so nothing to surprise??? Demand and supply, yes.... that is the fact! Similar to sex workers ... why they come to Singapore? is it b'cos we show the demand only? Only thing diference and attract them to here is the better 'value' of money...!!!
bro GuyonGal is quite right on this... according to some PRC i talk.. some of them choose to work is bcos of the strength of the sing dollar and also the people at their home do not know wat they work as here..
Old 10-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of

Brudder fhfhfh is right...there will be many such cases ( with AV now more diligent) so how many can we help?
Trouble is that we sometimes r too soft-haerted. Cannot know if genuine hardship case like a divorcee with debt n a kid who is tempted to try n earn some quick money here as she faces a bleak future at home. But there r also the gold diggers and those pretty single ones who could have gotten a normal job back home or get married and lead reasonably comfortable lives.

I think the trouble is dat some of the latter go back n show off, buying houses and boasting how easily they can make 3/4 years salary in 2 wks. This lures more to sillypore for dat pot of gold.
Old 10-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 21
cashlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TN gals, HC gals, GL gals, just fuck, enjoy, pay money and go home. Dont get too emotional with them.

Everybody has their fate. Let nature take it course.

My regular HC gals, told me she do this line to repay ah long debt owe by...................HER BOYFRIEND. Wow liao, I cannot accept it. She go on to say "Maybe, I past life I owe him, so this life I have to repay and support him."
Old 10-11-2004, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kukubirditchy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Sigh !!!
if she still want to find fast money,mind to pass me her contact so i can help her too....pay her market rate only....
friend no joke la never pity a PRC woman who come here work as FL..i ever saw lot's of FL/ Massage PRC Gal sending money back home....amount haha!some can reach as much as 80K, how i know cause i work in BOC.pity her?or pity you?
Old 10-11-2004, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sigh !!!
one stentence..

u are a stupid fark...

too much money is it?? go do vlounteer work...

wah liao.. cannot believe it.. another guy who use his small head to think than his big head.. pity her?!?!? WIll u pity those china construction man who really into debt coming here but didnt get paid a single cent from the company?? but i dont think u will pity them.. cause they have a dick.. but u only pity a pussy...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1