The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
qwqwwq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
boycott local fls/okts

who deleted all my posts?hoho i will come here everyday to rally support from bros to boycott local fls.

that thread honest fr,was indeed honest as i didnt want to expose bad okts.but it is too much.i didnt even write bad things and yet all my posts are gone.
THEY ARE SO AFRAID TO COMPENSATE BROS WHO ARE REJECTED BY THEIR GALS THAT THEY HAVE TO DELETE MY POSTS.
Old 29-07-2011, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
qwqwwq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: boycott local fls/okts

hi as promised,due to the super lousy LOCALS ive tRied no matter it is 300,500 range,i have decided to stay with my favourite prcs

nookybar owner is very patient and although i book at the last minute,he is patient to guide me to the place.

the fr

bell

looks:8.5/10(i told her look like jolin tsai)
figure:veRy young gal A cup-7/10
hole:tight
BJ skill:8/10(can be improved with lesser teeth action)
stereo:7/10-soft moans i like loud ones,i know its fake but still i like it

RTF:YES

it is very pleasant experience.why?

1. nice okt
2. nice place
3. nice gal selection:no rejection fees 30-50
4.room provided though i know it is factored into the 138
5.gal attitude very good and patient

I WILL LIKE TO BRING TO THE ATTENTION OF FELLOW BROS:

if it is locals,they will just reject my dick due to the size but she says big but is willing to try as long as im gentle.(dont believe u ask the okt to ask bell)

to think that a local fl told me to blame my anaconda,and not blame the local gals.hello?bell is a very thin young gal,barely 40kg,and she doesnt have angelina jolie lips,why she can take my dick,when locals shoot me back with questions:u think every gal has angelina jolie lips?

let me ask u bros how many asian gals have angelina jolie lips?not many rite?why locals can reject do even bj with me stating scared mouth tired as excuse.u think im not dulan?okt never refund hotel fees paid in advance even in partial.

u can go to FL3 section to see my complaints(the old ones have been deleted DESPITE i only post good FRs on locals.I DIDNT EVEN name which okt is bad and gal is bad,I ONLY PRAISE THE GOOD ONES-LIKE THAT ALSO CAN KENA DELETE?

this is my report on just tried nooky bar in FL2 section
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1