The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2004, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thai girls - how to tell if they are real girls?

Hiya, sorry for asking this stupid question but better be safe than sorry! I've been to a few go go bars in Thailand just to hang out and have a look, and some of the chicks there really look awesome. The only thing I'm not sure is, how to tell if they are real chicks? From what I've told some go through extensive surgery.
Old 26-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
horserider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai girls - how to tell if they are real girls?

Pls go to Question & Ans thread for newbie at Geylang section.. Someone ask this qns b4 and this was answered by brother Ang076. Look for it yourself.
Old 27-10-2004, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Hiya, sorry for asking this stupid question but better be safe than sorry! I've been to a few go go bars in Thailand just to hang out and have a look, and some of the chicks there really look awesome. The only thing I'm not sure is, how to tell if they are real chicks? From what I've told some go through extensive surgery.
It's not a stupid question. Alot of guys have a hard time spotting a Katoy.

A few things that I tell friends that are first time visitors of Thailand.

1. If "she" is wearing too much makeup - Probably a Katoy. Most of the thai girls don't wear excessive makeup. Most Katoys do.

2. Look at the size of their hands and feet. I find that most katoys seem to have larger hands and feet that can give them away.

3. Hips. Women and men have different shaped hips. This is normally a dead givaway.

4. "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is". Sometimes they look just too perfect. Perfect tits, perfect smile, perfect this, perfect that. Be careful, it's probably because they have a perfect plastic surgeon.

5. If all else fails, reach down and check it out. I've done this a few times. If you're in the bar and you still seem to have a sneaky suspicion that the girl of your dreams isn't really a girl, reach down and get a feel. What's the worst that can happen (other than finding a lump)?
Old 27-10-2004, 09:18 AM
kwailum28

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Thai girls - how to tell if they are real girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzler
It's not a stupid question. Alot of guys have a hard time spotting a Katoy.

A few things that I tell friends that are first time visitors of Thailand.

1. If "she" is wearing too much makeup - Probably a Katoy. Most of the thai girls don't wear excessive makeup. Most Katoys do.

2. Look at the size of their hands and feet. I find that most katoys seem to have larger hands and feet that can give them away.

3. Hips. Women and men have different shaped hips. This is normally a dead givaway.

4. "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is". Sometimes they look just too perfect. Perfect tits, perfect smile, perfect this, perfect that. Be careful, it's probably because they have a perfect plastic surgeon.

5. If all else fails, reach down and check it out. I've done this a few times. If you're in the bar and you still seem to have a sneaky suspicion that the girl of your dreams isn't really a girl, reach down and get a feel. What's the worst that can happen (other than finding a lump)?

The nipples of a guy is more to the side whilst the nipples of a girl is more towards the centre
Old 27-10-2004, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

GUYS have a broader shoulder and smaller hip, and watch for the adam apple. Guys hair are usually thicker. Guys muscles are bigger, watch their arms and legs.

If they look too perfect, it is likely to be a tokay

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-10-2004, 10:49 AM
Samster

guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwailum28
The nipples of a guy is more to the side whilst the nipples of a girl is more towards the centre

That's a good one. Guess I never got that far with a katoy to learn this one. I'm not going to ask how you know, kekekeke.
Old 27-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
AXNpacked is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAXNpacked is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If all esle fails.....have a full body 'checkup' in the hotel room...

我的日本名叫‘西北怪郎’

There are only 2 kinds of women in this world; one are those that love going to bed with me, the rest slap me when I try!
Old 27-10-2004, 04:19 PM
Samster

AXNpacked is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAXNpacked is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro who upped me....never leave yr nick how to up u?

我的日本名叫‘西北怪郎’

There are only 2 kinds of women in this world; one are those that love going to bed with me, the rest slap me when I try!
Old 27-10-2004, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

After this , you have to pay 'her' $$$ because you have seen 'her' everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXNpacked
If all esle fails.....have a full body 'checkup' in the hotel room...
Old 27-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Maybe 'she'have to pay you if u let 'her'do your ass.
Old 27-10-2004, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Wah...I do full body check-up for her she still dare ask me to pay ah?

Never heard a woman paying their male Gynae to stick their fingers into their pussies have you?

我的日本名叫‘西北怪郎’

Old 27-10-2004, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXNpacked
Wah...I do full body check-up for her she still dare ask me to pay ah?

Never heard a woman paying their male Gynae to stick their fingers into their pussies have you?
reason I asked was because booked one at a go go bar a month ago but don't know till today whether I did an actual girl...so feeling a bit awkward... body and face wise I coudn't tell. Even after she unclothed I did not find any surgical marks. The only thing I suspected was she was quite tight during intercourse and she had fake boobs, although even quite a lot of girls have fake boobs nowadays. When I touched her 'vagina' area it felt wet though. Wanted to ask her personally but felt I would have offended her so I did not.
Old 28-10-2004, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just... ASK! most won't deny...
Old 28-10-2004, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Thai girls - how to tell if they are real girls?

To Bro AXNpacked.

Ha Ha, yeah, I heard of male Gynae getting paid to examine girls pussies, that only took place in hospital or clinic. Woman come to you for services.

You said earlier that you inspect "her" body in a hotel room, so you must pay "her" for letting you see and inspect "her". In this case , you come to " her' for services. Right?

To Bro Sibaysong4u.

I dont mind being a gigolo if she is a real ,rich and domineering woman . I like it when she wear strap -on ( dildo with straps ) and bonk my ass with this dildo.
Old 28-10-2004, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
reason I asked was because booked one at a go go bar a month ago but don't know till today whether I did an actual girl...so feeling a bit awkward... body and face wise I coudn't tell. Even after she unclothed I did not find any surgical marks. The only thing I suspected was she was quite tight during intercourse and she had fake boobs, although even quite a lot of girls have fake boobs nowadays. When I touched her 'vagina' area it felt wet though. Wanted to ask her personally but felt I would have offended her so I did not.
Does it really matter at this point? You already fucked "her", you may as well believe that she was a real woman and save yourself the emotional scarring of thinking that it may have once been a man.

Put it in the past and be more selective next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1