The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Gstringlover411

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thai-gers vs China PRC vs Cat150/80

In GL, this are roughly the 3 categories of gals (forget the road-side Indonesian FL).

What is your preference? and why?

Personally, I prefer Thai-gers. I think it is more girl-friend feeling. F***ing in her room, surrounded by her photos and personal effects. Some even offer food and drinks. My tirak will put on sexy nightie for me cause she know it makes me steam. Everytime is an unfogetable experience.

Whereas going to a Cat 150/80, it is just bonking in a bare room, using thread thin towel. Worse for PRC. Always feel very tu-lan after the bonk...

I know one man meat is another man poison...

Let's start discussing......
Old 22-10-2004, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pacers2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai-gers vs China PRC vs Cat150/80

PRC gal definitely not worth trying. just can't understand why there are still bros wanna try them after so many bad FRs are posted. of coz if u are a sucker for beauty and body and couldn't care less for service and attitude, PRC gal is the first choice.

for me, i'd rather go to china and spend S$60 to have a whole package including massage, catbath, bbbj, etc. In Si chuan, i even tried a 6p session which only costs S$60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gstringlover411
In GL, this are roughly the 3 categories of gals (forget the road-side Indonesian FL).

Personally, I prefer Thai-gers. I think it is more girl-friend feeling. F***ing in her room, surrounded by her photos and personal effects. Some even offer food and drinks. My tirak will put on sexy nightie for me cause she know it makes me steam. Everytime is an unfogetable experience.

Whereas going to a Cat 150/80, it is just bonking in a bare room, using thread thin towel. Worse for PRC. Always feel very tu-lan after the bonk...

Old 22-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 21
Acidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Different ppl different taste. The food I like might not be your taste. Each categories has their own pool of fans. But one thing common is that they are working for money. Treat them well and reward them if they are above your expectations.
Old 22-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
ichibawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
In GL, this are roughly the 3 categories of gals (forget the road-side Indonesian FL). What is your preference? and why?
And it become Thai girls (FL or Cat $40)vs PRCgirls (FL)Vs Malaysian girls (cat $80 & $150)vs Indo girls (FL)vs Viet girls (FL) Vs Sri lanka girls (FL) vs angmoh girls (FL)..

I rated as follow..
1)malaysian girls
2)Thai girls
3)viet girls
4)Indo girls
5)PRC girls
6)Sri Lanka girls
7)angmoh girls-polish or russian
Old 22-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:

I prefer thai gers too, hehe... cos they are affordable and provide very good value in terms of service. However, it depends very much on your luck too. Not all will provide the type of service/feeling you expect.
Old 22-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Gstringlover411

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaigers
I prefer thai gers too, hehe... cos they are affordable and provide very good value in terms of service. However, it depends very much on your luck too. Not all will provide the type of service/feeling you expect.

My experience is to find one that has got good chemistrywith me, always go back to the same one and each time, don't rush. I always takes 2 -3 session so we can tcss a bit.

Like my current tirak. I ask her to buy more sexy g-strings and nighties for me and she did. Has a cannot-tahan session with her yesterday. Near die... ;-)

After that she even offer to make coffee for me in here room... hee hee.
Old 22-10-2004, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hehehe, coffee's nothing. My tirak and me used to hijack her house kitchen to make tom yam plaa. Of cz her hse gals wd all then join in. The sight of them all in nothing but T-shirts took my breath away :P

Quote:
My experience is to find one that has got good chemistrywith me, always go back to the same one and each time, don't rush. I always takes 2 -3 session so we can tcss a bit.

Like my current tirak. I ask her to buy more sexy g-strings and nighties for me and she did. Has a cannot-tahan session with her yesterday. Near die... ;-)

After that she even offer to make coffee for me in here room... hee hee.
Old 22-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Benz_Cunt

Definetly NO to PRC.. expensive, no service, rushing, bad breath, some even have armpit hair........
Thai ger is still the best for me, Malay ger is good as well, both always give a Unforgetable services.. Treated like gf or even better than gf
Old 22-10-2004, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Well, i will too nominate the Thai-gals at first place. Yes, if they feel comfortable with you, they will treat you better and show you more GF feeling. But sway sway kanna one "lost money type", i gonna have a hard time. But to cultivate a good GF feeling with the gals took lots of time, patience and most important Money. Just few cents of mine.
Old 22-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
Hehehe, coffee's nothing. My tirak and me used to hijack her house kitchen to make tom yam plaa. Of cz her hse gals wd all then join in. The sight of them all in nothing but T-shirts took my breath away :P
Only T-shirts

Anyway, I am "biased", no need to ask me which nationality i like.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 23-10-2004, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer CAT 80/150 Malaysian-Chinese , they can speak English .Some PRCs cannot speak English at all. ( My Chinese is not very good.)
Old 23-10-2004, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ThaiG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One thing which is seldom emphasised though is that thai is only 20 mins while PRC is bout 45min(actually not fixed one but this ok). So if you count cost also about the same..some bros even take 2sessions as norm for thai.
Old 23-10-2004, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

I have to agree with the PRC comments.

Out of the 10 or so PRC GL ladies, only 1 provided god service, 2 reasonable and the rest fucked up as hell.

Not worth it. At about 100 a shot, I rather spend 50 more and get GL150 or save 20 and do double session with Thai.
Old 24-10-2004, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3368 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas
I remembered those days where my tirak #6 would cook fishball noodles for me during ON while I wait by the dining table. Sure feels like machiam got a wife cooking supper for me... ~Nostalgic~

But nowadays I prefer the Cat80/150 gals for some strange reasons....
Old 24-10-2004, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

CAT40 is more value for money. So more, each CAT40 got their own room so different CAT40's room give a different feeling each time. CAT150 is good but I feel it too mechnical. Furthermore at S$150 per session, it is very difficult for most of us to develop some deeper "gan qing" with the CAT 150 so as to enjoy more affection and TCL treatment. Whereas for CAT 40, it is possible to do so but at the risk of falling into the tirak trap. CAT80 I seldom tried. It is somewhere in betw CAT 150 and CAT40. If got S$80, rather have 2 sessions with CAT40. PRCs tried out of curiousity. Now that that curiousity has been satisfied, will not wanna try. Too fake and too rush. Always in the rush. PRCs reminds me of sale person. Before sale, everything also can and everything No1. After give them money, this cannot, that cannot. Sian 1/2 when you see that she just open her legs and asked him to service her rather she service you. Even PRC that do BJ, it is sub-standard and very rush. Also the price they asked for S$80-S$120. No value for money.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1