The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
To all newbies

Dear Newbies,

Please, for the sake of humanity, kindly use your freaking brains when posting.

Stop the nonsense of posting a reply with,

"Bro, please pm me the location/contact"

You do the fucking pm yourself. Not really difficult, left side, click on the person TS and a pull down menu will appear, choose send a private message.

With regards to finding out the location, and please read thru the posts!!!! then use your brains and do some puzzle work. really not that difficult.

AND finally, i know the excitement of writing a FR can get to you but for goodness sake. DUN FUCKING POST ALLLLLLLLL THE DETAILS AND DUN POST FAKE SHITS. if the place or girl dun provide BF/FJ, DUN POST IT!!!!
Old 18-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: To all newbies

one more thing...dont asked for contacts from dead threads !!!!!!!
read and see the date of the latest active FR posting or notification from the TS..
Old 18-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 18
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

And one more thing is, dont ask any contact from other bro EXCEPT TS itself ONLY PLS.
Old 18-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 20
oahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to beholdoahpekahsom is a splendid one to behold

and TS is the thread starter...

Up my points if you like, zap also can....

but I rather you up

Pls PM me your post whoever up me..as I cannot return you points when you dun post..Thanks!, will up back when I can Pls note priority given to 4 points and above bros/sisters first
Old 19-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think sometimes, these newbies are actually clone accounts created by TS who started the other threads themselves. They do this becos

(1) to write fake FRs to promote girls/shops

(2) they post something like "please pm me for ctc" to keep the thread alive and always appear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz View Post
Dear Newbies,

Please, for the sake of humanity, kindly use your freaking brains when posting.

Stop the nonsense of posting a reply with,

"Bro, please pm me the location/contact"

You do the fucking pm yourself. Not really difficult, left side, click on the person TS and a pull down menu will appear, choose send a private message.

With regards to finding out the location, and please read thru the posts!!!! then use your brains and do some puzzle work. really not that difficult.

AND finally, i know the excitement of writing a FR can get to you but for goodness sake. DUN FUCKING POST ALLLLLLLLL THE DETAILS AND DUN POST FAKE SHITS. if the place or girl dun provide BF/FJ, DUN POST IT!!!!
Old 19-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
PuSsYaDiCtIoN is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

SaMsAm MaDe A gOoD pOiNt
TwO tYpEs Of ClOnEs
1. SoMe PoSt To PrOmOtE
2. OtHeR aSs HoLeS PoSt To SaBo
Old 19-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 17
Rav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
I think sometimes, these newbies are actually clone accounts created by TS who started the other threads themselves. They do this becos

(1) to write fake FRs to promote girls/shops

(2) they post something like "please pm me for ctc" to keep the thread alive and always appear
Correct there are some clones and culprit ard just to get points and post fake fr to gain popularity...then ask bro to up him first then will pm him but pm never come at all...afew example,Greencard,supersperm,whitewolf and indochinese. Their thread discreet massage spa in amk!!!
Look at their posting and english makes them not local and like the same person...
Old 19-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

SpOt ThE uSual SuSpEcTs

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...14#post6046514
Old 19-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
aayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha...........senior bros getting pissed already.

Kudos to some of the senior bros voicing their displeasure.........

Points are nothing if some new bros are just shooting their mouths off or even writing fictitious FR's at the expense of the playing fields.....

Having the right discretion is the best policy.

Cheers To All,

aayk_74
Old 20-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
iCUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros. . .im not a newbie actually. . .had registered with a long forgotten email back den. . .
anyway have been bio-ing this forum for quite awhile. . .
but only just registered myself with a new email add. . .
can someone kindly tell me why are all my pms not replied?
issit becos of my joint date? pls kindly advise!
Old 20-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster

Rav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to beholdRav4U is a splendid one to behold

To all interested bros if possible spent some time to read the whole and analyse how the TS ring in afew friends or clones to himself and trick seniors bros to up him but they never get contact and when the TS got his power and points,he white wolf mia so he could keep his points and power so that bros cannot zap him for his wrongdoing!!Really a jerk after knowing all these so i zap him and should be the first for this thread...anyway during the flaming war with the jerks and clones some bros also pm me some info regards abt them...
The four jerk till now went mia ,afraid that others will zap them further...therefore they must be using new nick to ask for contacts now so hope all bros take note of these 4jerks White wolf,Greencard,Supersperm and worse jerk Indochinese and confirm not locals as their post reveal their identity and indochinese and whitewolf type zap as zip because their english sucks,they r from where you all decide...lastly got one post whitewolf ask one senior to zap me then he will pm him the contact.The place is a hoax just to trick our points!!!!So who is right who is wrong?you all decide,i don wish SBF being tainted by all these sabo kias as they will wipe off all our play grounds.
Old 20-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=241752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav4U View Post
To all interested bros if possible spent some time to read the whole and analyse how the TS ring in afew friends or clones to himself and trick seniors bros to up him but they never get contact and when the TS got his power and points,he white wolf mia so he could keep his points and power so that bros cannot zap him for his wrongdoing!!Really a jerk after knowing all these so i zap him and should be the first for this thread...anyway during the flaming war with the jerks and clones some bros also pm me some info regards abt them...
The four jerk till now went mia ,afraid that others will zap them further...therefore they must be using new nick to ask for contacts now so hope all bros take note of these 4jerks White wolf,Greencard,Supersperm and worse jerk Indochinese and confirm not locals as their post reveal their identity and indochinese and whitewolf type zap as zip because their english sucks,they r from where you all decide...lastly got one post whitewolf ask one senior to zap me then he will pm him the contact.The place is a hoax just to trick our points!!!!So who is right who is wrong?you all decide,i don wish SBF being tainted by all these sabo kias as they will wipe off all our play grounds.
Old 20-06-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster (M)

A WoLf In ShEePs ClOtHiNg
By PrOdUcT oF oUr UnIqUe FoReIgN TaLeNt PoLiCy
BeWaRe Of ThE lEgENdaRy ScHiZoPhReNiC bIg WhItE wOlF
Old 20-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 20
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I do agree with this thread.

Sometimes we do see a thread that we are particulary interested in being bumped up. Not sure if other bros are like me, i would think the thread got new FR or updates to the thread. But click already only to see all newbie posts like: Bro please pm me the contact.

IMHO, want some contacts & lobangs then PM TS instead. TS is in no obligations to do the hardwork to PM unless he is sort of related to the joint. It would be more work for TS to browse through the thread and PM each bro then returning to the thread again to browse for another bro to PM.

Most bro that are sharing are just some helpful cheongsters so lets make their life easy too.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 0
sytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, Excellent post.

Voicing what is often not said.
And if said by too lowly individuals (i.e. myself)
Then they get zapped till silenced...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1