The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 13
ikomomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why MILF?

Hi all,

Understand that what types of girl u like is very personal... but why so many ppls like milf? is it because they r more skillful? or they r more caring? or low cost?

I had a friend told me that, hole loose is ok, most important is the mouth. Good Catbath and blow your didi like no tomorrow.. u just lie down and they know what to do.
I think most bros wanna pay to enjoy and most young girl have attitude problem.
Do u know why young girl have attitude problem, becos singaporean is too gentlemen or too "chin cai" liao. We should control the situation when we have sex with girl. (not rude or bully them, dont get me wrong)

Love Milf Possibility :
1, Oedipus complex
2, Challenge, adventurous
3, Survive all types of disease until now, should be safe.
4, Body smell
5, They are passion and experience
6, You are Lazy
7, Sure no attitude problem
8, pity them
9, Cheap price
10, Most of them do CIM and AR

For me i like young, if Milf lao chio ok. i jokes with them, tease them, but i dont bag them.
most of the girl like wild, so u have to show them how wild u r!!
Ask yourself, did u ever bag for more BJ? Grap or pull their hair when they bj u? smap their buttocks when u doggy them? fuck their mouth and deep throat them?
what ever u do, don't make them hate what u did...

When I fuck their mouth and deep throat them, i quickly say: "OMG! did i hurt u? here, drink some water... Sorry,, r u ok? wanna rest for awhile? ". they confirm ok with it, even u do it again and again, they like u be naughty, yes tell them how naughty u r!! If she wanna stop the bj, so what at less mission accomplish

Thanks for viewing
Old 12-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why MILF?

Bro pointer number 3, 6, 8 and 9 very funny

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 12-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikomomo View Post
3, Survive all types of disease until now, should be safe.
You are hilarious, my friend. But seriously, while she may survive the disease, there's no guarantee you will, if you get the bug. So don't go into battlefield thinking otherwise.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
kepalatotbesar is stuck in moderation for some time to come

milf is the easiest to fuck
Old 13-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Getzreal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, guess I fitted the bill for challenging and adventurous. Still vivid in my mind, was my last fling wif a FB (China) aged 41 (while I'm 30). She's married wif a kid back in hometown.

She would love to attack me at many different occassions and she would love to try all types of postitions....
Old 13-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, you for got to add another point? MILF generally are much more emotionally secure & stable, hence less hassles? , Sorry, milf lover here!! Cheers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 13-06-2011, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
stunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find them more open up in sex,mostly I encounter will not hide their desire for sex and of cos u got to 1st accept them b4 u enjoy the times wif them.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
Gary00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don't think I will do with MILF (never tried before) but if I were to, it will be point number 2 i guess
Old 13-06-2011, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Point 11: Lack of motherly love
Old 13-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

A senior here disagreed with my comments that it was less hassles and had zapped me with 6 points!!. This was what he wrote >>>

less hassle, not true lah, u r still green !

If he was so experienced , then I am pretty sure he should have enough courage and balls to front up and leave his name or nick. Or better still post his comments here on the thread and let everyone decide, rather than be a sissy and hide behind by zapping others.

If individuals/members here are not allowed to leave their comments because it does not go down well with so called "experienced" seniors here, then this forum should only be for people with like minded opinions.

Enough said. I do not have to prove to this idiot anyway, but just wanted to vent my frustration with such simple minded attitude of some so called seniors here. [maybe senior by membership but for all u know, but not in age!! keke ] This is not encouraging the exchange of comments.

Just my 2 cents worth, cheers bros .......................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 13-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Point 11: Lack of motherly love
wahahaha,read tis almost make me spit out my kopi
Old 13-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

feels very taken care of whenever I CIM a milf.
Old 13-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 19
fullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud of

only chio milf not those crumple skin..sagging boobs

Up my points ,not up my ass..
Old 13-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Milfs are good coz they really know how to take care of you. Afterall, it is a boost for them as well to have a younger lover.
Old 13-06-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
chilavu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

watch this movie will make you like MILF more
Milf (2010)
http://bon99.com/milf-2010/

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1