The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future
The Obedient Wives Club

Members ( women ) of this club simply want a way to keep their men happy and at home. Quote from the article "It is a sin if I don’t obey and make him happy” .

Different people has different perceptions to this . Whats your take ?

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/06...sure-husbands/

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 09-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!
Re: The Obedient Wives Club

If you are talking about countries like malaysia, thailand, vietnam might be possible..for sinkapore i think it will be guai guqi husbands club!
Old 09-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TsubakiYayoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I personally feel there is nothing wrong with their ideology. It is somewhat true (though there are very horny men that still stray regardless of how their wives treat them) that if the wife is submissive, can give good sex, cook and make the husband feel at home, the husband will not look for prostitutes.

The reason why many Singaporean man stray is partly due to the fact that Singaporean women are very demanding and unreasonable. Imagine the man works his ass off till 8pm, comes back home and wife, instead ask when is he able to buy her a new LV bag or accuse him of having another woman, you think he will be able to call the 'love nest' as his home. I don't think so. 60% chance of straying.

Contrast this to, the typical demure Japanese woman (not saying all Japanese women are nice and demure), hubby work hard to provide money for family, comes back and get a nice dinner home-cooked, wife massages him and ask about how is his work while doing her best to make him feel at home and lastly, provides a good bonk in bed at night. It will take a real playboy or jerk to stray from such a good woman.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rouselouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rather controversial name to give a club, don't you think?
Old 10-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
kepalatotbesar is stuck in moderation for some time to come

maybe sbf should start one too...obedient FB club
Old 10-06-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21378 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

I think shd b mutual abt the teaching sex.

Not juz woman learn how to BJ, massage, etc....man can learn a few tricks on how to stimulate wifey's sexual desires.

It should be renamed Enhancing Sexlife Club to be more appropriate.

My 2 cents.......
Old 10-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18935 / Power: 20
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Malaysia boleh!!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1