The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silentvegas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Sex Service for Beginner

Hello bros,
I'm 28yrs old, single and nver hv experience about having sex with chick from sex service.
Usually I only had sex with my gfs. But I don't hv gf rite now and my little bro is start longing for it alrdy.

I'm kinda shy to go to Geylang and find girls. (Frankly dont know where to find also)
So, please advice me for that like,
- places for beginner (like me)
- services
- price - room included (yes/no)
- recommended girl by name (if any)
[P/S: pls do not use acronym, i'm quite new to SBF, thanks ]
Old 10-06-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18824 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex Service for Beginner

Juz go to the houses... plenty of choices in Geylang license houses starting from $50 for Thai.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Been going 2 massage places for specials, Geylang, overseas, Petir Rd for sex with working ladies.

Lost count of e amount of $$ spent and not to mention the anxiety n worry when going for blood test cos dunno if will kanna something

Its not worth e expensive thrill. Find a decent gal, develop yr relationship with her, keep both u guys happy with lots of sex.

Have many fufilling days ahead my young bro!

Cheers
Badboy
Old 10-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blacktadpole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thai ger for $50 30mins enough time?? For beginners ok hor then slowly go upgrade to the $80 PRC.Slowly then up more expensive ones... All give you different excitment....... oh yes at geylang Lor 20 alot.......
Old 10-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Been going 2 massage places for specials, Geylang, overseas, Petir Rd for sex with working ladies.

Lost count of e amount of $$ spent and not to mention the anxiety n worry when going for blood test cos dunno if will kanna something

Its not worth e expensive thrill. Find a decent gal, develop yr relationship with her, keep both u guys happy with lots of sex.

Have many fufilling days ahead my young bro!

Cheers
Badboy
Bro..

Petir road is in bukit panjang ar??? got sex workers there???
Old 10-06-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

bro stay home pcc better seems u shy about everything
Old 10-06-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentvegas View Post
Hello bros,
I'm 28yrs old, single and nver hv experience about having sex with chick from sex service.
Usually I only had sex with my gfs. But I don't hv gf rite now and my little bro is start longing for it alrdy.

I'm kinda shy to go to Geylang and find girls. (Frankly dont know where to find also)
So, please advice me for that like,
- places for beginner (like me)
- services
- price - room included (yes/no)
- recommended girl by name (if any)
[P/S: pls do not use acronym, i'm quite new to SBF, thanks ]
Brother, take your life in another direction. Develop a real relationship with a nice local SG gal leading to romance and possibly marraige. You are taking the wrong path accepting the advice of people who are largely losers in SG society. The way to measue people on this board is not by how much paid sex they have but the quality of thier discusssions and advice and whether it is grounded in helping others improve rather than bragging about some illusory (paid) sexual conquest.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
Bro..

Petir road is in bukit panjang ar??? got sex workers there???

u ar 1 velli funni brudder

tink he wanted to say petain
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 10-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Then go find a gf and just start all over again .
Old 11-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silentvegas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Sex Service for Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Then go find a gf and just start all over again .
Thanks for the advice bro.
But when a man fall in love with a decent gal, he has to do some commitment. Like promise that he is going to marry her one day, always being scared of her getting preg, got to deal with a lot of social problems. I hv hd it enough. I don't want to get married yet.

To hang out with those sexy gals, need $$. Go restaurant and eat, ask me buy this and that. That kinda money i can't afford.

My point is, I jus want to solve that biological need sometimes at ezy way. I'm not thinking about sex all day everyday. Just want to release it when the time i cannot taham.
Old 13-06-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if you are afraid of STDs and just want a release (that is not done by yourself DIY), get a good masseuse who can relax your muscles and at the same time a no-frills release (either by hand or titfuck).

always do for me
Old 13-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
whitestone is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitestone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentvegas View Post
My point is, I jus want to solve that biological need sometimes at ezy way. I'm not thinking about sex all day everyday. Just want to release it when the time i cannot taham.
Then just use your hand loh. Save and cheap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1