The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
simon4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seduced by own aunt

Hm….was wondering if anyone out there has ever been seduced by their own aunt before?

Cause it actually happen to me in real life. I was 22 years old and a university student. While my aunt – my mother’s youngest sister – was in her mid 30s.

She was a Malaysian from Johor and was a divorcee. She came over to Singapore to work and had not found a place to stay yet. So she had to put up with us for the time being my mother told me. I pulled a long face as it meant a “stranger” in the house – so inconvenient.

I came home from university that day and heard an unfamiliar voice when I reached the gate of my flat. It was a sweet ladylike voice and the laughter was actually very endearing.

When I entered the house, I was surprised to see a fair slim lady with shoulder length hair sitting on the sofa. She also had nice round firm breast and the tight black leather skirt she wore showed off her slim slender legs and sexy toes complete with metallic blue nail polish on her toe nails. I just couldn’t take my eyes off my sexy aunt and while she smiled at me, I felt my penis start to become erect. Oh no…I was staring at her and she noticed me staring at her breast and legs…but she didn’t seem to mind…

She was actually very chio…the second surprise was when my mother said that she would be sharing the room with me – my aunt would have the bed while I would sleep on a mattress on the floor.

That night, both of us were in my room and we had privacy as my bedroom was air-con and so we had to close the bedroom door. I was wearing my boxers while my aunt was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of short shorts…
She sat on the mattress beside me to chat…I kept staring at her legs and toes…I guess I was very obviously cause she asked me why I kept looking at her legs and toes. I couldn’t answer her and she just laughed and held my face in her hands. She turned my face so that she could look into my eyes – then she asked if I found her sexy…

My mouth was dry and my penis was erect and stiff…I was wearing boxers so it was extremely obvious…she then smiled at me and used her sexy toes to gently rub against my penis…she then used her toes to gently squeeze the tip of my penis…

I moaned softly…it felt so good…she then squeezed even harder and I was so high…so horny that I had pre-ejaculation fluid flowing out from my erect penis and there was this patch on my boxers…my aunt must have noticed but she didn’t mind. Instead, she kept rubbing my slit with her sexy toes and kept squeezing harder and harder…I was now shivering in pleasure…I couldn’t control myself…

To be continued…
Old 04-05-2011, 05:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 23
yong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seduced by own aunt

woah.. nice..waiting for the action
Old 04-05-2011, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
kylerful is a glorious beacon of lightkylerful is a glorious beacon of lightkylerful is a glorious beacon of lightkylerful is a glorious beacon of lightkylerful is a glorious beacon of light

ur slit? erm wat do u mean?
Old 04-05-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all

Fresh new topic, very nice start. Pls cont.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
hsbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.......continue pls!!
Old 04-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting camping for updates
Old 04-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

oh i love it! camp for more ts!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GavinYo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jia You, you are a good writer.

Camping here waiting for more updates!
Old 04-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Seduced by own aunt

Pardon me Bro Simon4ever, it sounds like u never meet ur aunt b4 she came 2 ur house & stayed w/ur family...
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon4ever View Post
I was 22 years old and a university student. While my aunt – my mother’s youngest sister – was in her mid 30s.

She was a Malaysian from Johor and was a divorcee. She came over to Singapore to work and had not found a place to stay yet. So she had to put up with us for the time being my mother told me.
I came home from university that day and heard an unfamiliar voice when I reached the gate of my flat. It was a sweet ladylike voice and the laughter was actually very endearing.

When I entered the house, I was surprised to see a fair slim lady with shoulder length hair sitting on the sofa. She also had nice round firm breast and the tight black leather skirt she wore showed off her slim slender legs and sexy toes complete with metallic blue nail polish on her toe nails. I just couldn’t take my eyes off my sexy aunt and while she smiled at me, I felt my penis start to become erect. Oh no…I was staring at her and she noticed me staring at her breast and legs…but she didn’t seem to mind…
Old 04-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here see wat happens next ..
Old 04-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story! Footjob no less! Please continue
Old 04-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

Many Many Many Moons ago, when I was still in NS... because my grandma's flat was opposite my camp, I would go to her place to eat and shower every night before booking in. So 1 day, my aunt came home while I was in the shower. When I came out, she saw me and went "Wa! So handsome now! So fit! Nice tan!" Then we looked into each other's eyes. At that moment, I thought we were going to kiss! But I was too scat, so I just mumbled thanks and walked away. Wonder what would have happened if I had kissed her. hahaha. She's a C Cupper and only 5 years my senior.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Faster cum inside yr Aunt Cunt
Old 04-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wsite2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Seduced by own aunt

waiting for more update
Old 04-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

还有没有啊...:d

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1