The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 14
fairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Saw messages which I shouldn't

Me and my wife married for 5yrs and a 2 yrs daughter. We now seldom having sex for 2-3 or even 4 months. I used to buy sexy bra and panty for her cos I love to look and sex when she wearing those. Few moaths ago she ask me to stop buying for her. All the while I thought women can live on without sex.

My wife always work until very late and I have to fetch my kid from nanny after work and take care her at home. Yesterday night I saw a message from her iPhone when it rang when she taking shower. Saw the message ( I miss u)!!! Only number so cannot see it a guy or gal. suddenly I stunt for a while and I put back her iPhone. When she out she quickly took her phone and u ask her who that, she told me just friends sent her a SMS. Now I keep wondering is she having affair outside or not. Now my mind is so blank while working now.
Old 13-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saw messages which I shouldn't

No "friend" is going to txt "I miss you". It's obviously from a lover.

Google the number. You might well come up with some answers.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-04-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
No "friend" is going to txt "I miss you". It's obviously from a lover.

Google the number. You might well come up with some answers.
TS,

99.99% our boss is right ... and ..0.001 % maybe her lady friends pulling her leg

But if your wifey a responsible mother and ok enough wifey that contributed to the family ... i will just choose to believe the 0.001% ... hahaha and start my own adventure (ps remember to note down all these evidence just in case)
Old 13-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Samster

fairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried to believe that 0.01% but those few month keep SMS in the midnight. Yesterday I tried to take down the number but too late, my wife came out from shower. This few month I keep thinking whether wanna to go GL cos too long didn't have sex with her.
Old 13-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairman View Post
I tried to believe that 0.01% but those few month keep SMS in the midnight. Yesterday I tried to take down the number but too late, my wife came out from shower. This few month I keep thinking whether wanna to go GL cos too long didn't have sex with her.
Ha ...

You soon will receive PMs from some of the OKT here

Nevertheless, trying talking to her and ask her to clarify the sms incident and at the same time, ask your buddies to sms you at mid-night as well. See her reaction, if she no care ... mean she hope that you do the same

Then "Hao say liao lor" ... and go enjoy yourself.

However if you need help on the sms issue, pm me ... i charge $10 per sms - advance payment needed and if she called i will answer and tell her i disturb you only.
Old 13-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

hope this thread can be helpful to TS.
sometimes is still better to know the whole damn truth, even if it hurts.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=234941

Last edited by arsenal_84; 13-04-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 13-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

wa lao eh, suspect OC got problem liao still have mood to kio kuay really must salute u man...
Old 13-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Me and my wife married for 5yrs and a 2 yrs daughter. We now seldom having sex for 2-3 or even 4 months. I used to buy sexy bra and panty for her cos I love to look and sex when she wearing those. Few moaths ago she ask me to stop buying for her. All the while I thought women can live on without sex.

My wife always work until very late and I have to fetch my kid from nanny after work and take care her at home. Yesterday night I saw a message from her iPhone when it rang when she taking shower. Saw the message ( I miss u)!!! Only number so cannot see it a guy or gal. suddenly I stunt for a while and I put back her iPhone. When she out she quickly took her phone and u ask her who that, she told me just friends sent her a SMS. Now I keep wondering is she having affair outside or not. Now my mind is so blank while working now.
Keep thinking about it is not healthy for you emotionally.

The No. 1 rule if you think that your partner is cheating is to confirm your suspicions.

Call that number from a public phone and hang up after the receiver 1st "hello". You'll get your answer.

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 13-04-2011 at 02:33 PM.
Old 13-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
nbaccb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I sympathize with you. It would be prudent on your part to take a rationale approach and probably have a chat with her on this but before that, it might be a good idea to try to make a note of the number.
Old 13-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Bally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
wa lao eh, suspect OC got problem liao still have mood to kio kuay really must salute u man...
haha... true enough
Old 13-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bally View Post
haha... true enough
Bros, what u expected me to do? Crying during working or shouting at my staffs ? Work is work, personal problem no matter wat I don't involves to my work. At the moment I still can take it. Just wanna to let go what in my mind and I believe some bros have facing this problem before, just wanna hear some advances from samsters here.
Old 13-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
Ha ...

You soon will receive PMs from some of the OKT here

Nevertheless, trying talking to her and ask her to clarify the sms incident and at the same time, ask your buddies to sms you at mid-night as well. See her reaction, if she no care ... mean she hope that you do the same

Then "Hao say liao lor" ... and go enjoy yourself.

However if you need help on the sms issue, pm me ... i charge $10 per sms - advance payment needed and if she called i will answer and tell her i disturb you only.
Sorry bro, why OKT will pm me? Anyway wat is OKT?
Old 13-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
hope this thread can be helpful to TS.
sometimes is still better to know the whole damn truth, even if it hurts.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=234941
Bro, i just tried my 3GS seem no working.
Old 13-04-2011, 03:18 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, what is there to wonder?
you really should be talking to your wife of 5 years instead of
seeking advice here..
like you said.. it is a family matter.. thrash things out..
surely, talking to someone you lived with for the past 5 years is better than hearing anyone of us here..

for Abbreviations check here...
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=155447

Quote:
Me and my wife married for 5yrs and a 2 yrs daughter. .Now I keep wondering is she having affair outside or not
Quote:
Anyway wat is OKT?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PIAKTHISGIRL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not married and am in no position to give advice to someone older than me.

However, I would like to point out something. You mentioned that you still have a kid. i'd say, talk things out with your wife and try to settle the matter amicably. After all, you have a lot to consider and you need to do what's best for your kid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1