The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 22
h030831 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh030831 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
ZhangMuTou Hotels Info required

Hi,
Any recommendations or info on hotels with website link in ZhangMuTou that is near the train center or town central?

Thanks in advance.
h030831
Old 04-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Re: ZhangMuTou Hotels Info required

Quote:
Originally Posted by h030831 View Post
Hi,
Any recommendations or info on hotels with website link in ZhangMuTou that is near the train center or town central?
right in front of thr train station and consider the best in town area www.dggardenhotel.com
Old 04-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by h030831 View Post
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
h030831
Bro,

What about my worldwide site www.otelrooms.com

Tim
Old 04-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
right in front of thr train station and consider the best in town area www.dggardenhotel.com
bro .. why u neber replied to my emails ??? so sad ...
Old 04-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro .. why u neber replied to my emails ??? so sad ...
me outstation la...monday will have it settle for u ok?
Old 04-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
=What about my worldwide site www.otelrooms.com
we are not stopping you from promoting ur services here BUT please get your facts right or upgrade your knowledge before you start wasting people's time here. you don't even represents any hotel in Zhangmutou...
Old 04-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
me outstation la...monday will have it settle for u ok?
thank u beary much ...
u outstation ??? outstation with meimei izzit ??
Old 05-03-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
tiongkoklan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Garden Hotel’s location is good, but my preference is still the Metropolitan Hotel (新都会 www.dghotel.com/b/ 樟木头镇维多利商业大道38号 +86-769-87713333). The new wing is better, but the old wing is cheaper. The hotel has better KTV and also SN. Some people prefer Hotel Goodview (三正半山) because of the once very popular KTV and also much quieter, but it is away from the town center. But avoid ZMT during the weekend when it is packed with Hongkees - there is a reason why it is called "Small HongKong小香港." ZMT feels more crowded because the town is actually very small and compact – it’s only 10mins walk from Metropolitan to Garden Hotel. But HongKees who used to frequent ZMT have also moved to CP in droves during the recent years.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 22
h030831 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh030831 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks everyone for the info about ZMT hotels. Just required info about Metropolitan hotel room booking? Do you call the hotel direct to do the booking or go thru china hotel agency booking? Also which transport co have air limo MPV service from HKIA to ZMT Metropolitian Hotel?

Thanks in advance
H030831

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiongkoklan View Post
Garden Hotel’s location is good, but my preference is still the Metropolitan Hotel (新都会 www.dghotel.com/b/ 樟木头镇维多利商业大道38号 +86-769-87713333). The new wing is better, but the old wing is cheaper. The hotel has better KTV and also SN. Some people prefer Hotel Goodview (三正半山) because of the once very popular KTV and also much quieter, but it is away from the town center. But avoid ZMT during the weekend when it is packed with Hongkees - there is a reason why it is called "Small HongKong小香港." ZMT feels more crowded because the town is actually very small and compact – it’s only 10mins walk from Metropolitan to Garden Hotel. But HongKees who used to frequent ZMT have also moved to CP in droves during the recent years.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1