The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
queenlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking My current sex life

Dear Bros & Sis, after reading a few girls who're sharing the sEXperiences, I was rather inspired by her (cutewettie) at least I know, I'm not the only horny girl. hehe.

had been tgt with my bf since jun 09, and u know la first first time when we got tgt, we almost everyday bonk one!! but these two months v less liao , could it be due to his stress at work? we hardly bonk liao.. And I feel very xin ku eh (everytime kena turned on by him but in the end never bonk.... I find im more horny than my bf lor... will guys mind if their gf is more horny ah?

normally i stayed over at his place for like 3-4 days a week.. As his parents past away, so we had the whole house to ourselves.. and my bf love to put on only his brief on... and u know, his windows were all covered because he scared like the neighbours can see through in... AND HE'S ALWAYS NAKED AT HOME.

So ya, I always got free show to see his lill man-hood ^^
oh ya, we had 3 lill babies at home too!! not human, is dogs!!

and the funniest thing is when we bonk, they auto know what we wanna do and they will leave the room..

the last i'd sex with him was cny fourth day..... I initiate one some more!! He was reading his newspaper and me playing lappy~ then he spanked my ass for no reasons (actually i enjoyed him spanking my ass), then at the moment i suddenly kena turned on, as my mei mei suddenly super wet... and then when i stroked his dicky, whoa~ is hard de lur..... of cos, i must take the opportunity to turn him on.. lol. he didn't reject when i stroke him... he continued to read his paper...

I admit la, im v horny one.. then i auto striped his underwear and kiss his head & balls... of course he didn't reject means he giving me the green light... i cont'd to lick his balls then i pulled down his skin, licked sideways and also seducing him all over... (at that point of time..... i feel very disturbed because the two dogs (one male & one female) keep staring at me.. Feels damn weird one ok!! so i threw their toys and make them go outside and play. and my bf still lying there like one dead log reading his newspaper~ hahah~ i was rlly hungry at the point so i continue to suck his precious...

as i continue sucking and licking and slowly uses my finger to seduce his thighs he finally got reaction... ^^ he gave a moan and he put down the papers and watch me bj him.. shiok uh.. he at there see, i at there blow... tsk.. but seeing his that "sibei song" face gives me a sense of satisfaction. till i purposely suck his head... aft few minutes, he buay lun liao.. and guess what...............

to be cont'd
Old 25-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
demonorc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My current sex life

He went back his underwear and wear more clothes and go out ta Bao lunch?
Old 25-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Agentoso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching my tent here
Old 25-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenlove View Post
I find im more horny than my bf lor... will guys mind if their gf is more horny ah?

we had 3 lill babies at home too!! not human, is dogs!!

and the funniest thing is when we bonk, they auto know what we wanna do and they will leave the room..
Love to have horny gf.
Sis, I willing to be yours human pet.I will not leave the room because I do not know what you & BF are doing

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here indefinitely ..
Old 25-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Taurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cute pets you have, but why would they want to leave, should stay, watch and learn
Old 25-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

the dogs are fucking emselves silly too
Old 25-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
WhyWhy00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

his dick go soft!!!
Old 25-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Whitehorn28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dats good,unlike me,im horny but my wife not...haizzzz...
Old 25-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

.. but seeing his that "sibei song" face gives me a sense of satisfaction. till i purposely suck his head... aft few minutes, he buay lun liao.. and guess what...............

to be cont'd[/QUOTE]

guess?? maybe he shoot liao n u have to eat urself liao lor
Old 25-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seowtk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

he pcc himself
Old 25-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!Ice2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenlove View Post
but seeing his that "sibei song" face gives me a sense of satisfaction. till i purposely suck his head... aft few minutes, he buay lun liao.. and guess what...............

to be cont'd
The doors open and few of his buddy came and give me a good gangbang. I was totally satisfied. wild though.

Well your BF must be excited too else his 2ic will not stand with your touch. He might be playing hard to get tricks on you. Perhaps one day you may join him doing underwear parade.

Cheers.

Nitro - done
scorpio99 - next up list
Old 25-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great! another sis sharing her experiences here.. looking forward to reading more from you, sis..
Old 25-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
ka3lst0rm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one sis. waiting to hear more!
Old 25-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tsk.. but seeing his that "sibei song" face gives me a sense of satisfaction. till i purposely suck his head... aft few minutes, he buay lun liao.. and guess what...............

to be cont'd[/QUOTE]

He whisper softly into your ears while licking your inner earlobes till u start to moan and groan with his fingers caressing your inner warm wet pussy as well.

At the same time, he was removing your bra and panty while you are moaning away and begging him not to stop teasing your ears with his hungry wet tongue.

Before you know it, he put on your bra and panty and spread his legs wide apart exposing his red tight anus hole, waiting with full anticipation and sexcitement for you to thrust your warm wet tongue into it.

Thrusting your wet tongue deep into his ass is just the beginning. He starts to open his legs even wider with his asshole in full view while begging you to fuck him hard with a strap on huge rubber cock till he moan like a bitch.....

to be continue...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1