The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
attackinglion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Real ID?

Just curious, who writes down their actual name or ID number when they visit HC or legit massage palours on the list?
Old 21-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real ID?

No one. And you should not too. Cuz I don't
Old 21-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You should write your real id and nric no to avoid trouble in the event of a raid. No two ways about it
Old 22-02-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

since the very first day i start visit hc long long years ago, i hv written down my real name and nric num. As mentioned by lot of bro, if the place get raid, when the officer ask you why u didn't write down the real info, how u going to answer them? of course, you can say go health centre nothing wrong, but to the officer they may tell u writing wrong info maybe wrong as u maybe trying to hide something....

so to be safe, just write down ur real name n nric num.. after all if got raid, the officer may and still can record ur real name when they are for ur ic...

thanks
Old 22-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetreasure View Post
since the very first day i start visit hc long long years ago, i hv written down my real name and nric num. As mentioned by lot of bro, if the place get raid, when the officer ask you why u didn't write down the real info, how u going to answer them? of course, you can say go health centre nothing wrong, but to the officer they may tell u writing wrong info maybe wrong as u maybe trying to hide something....

so to be safe, just write down ur real name n nric num.. after all if got raid, the officer may and still can record ur real name when they are for ur ic...

thanks
No harm nothing to worry just write name and ID incase spot chk no problem.Years back someone got fined for not giving real details so not worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1