The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sylhorny is Cool - loads of Potential
Hello new bird here

Hi to all, new bird here
Any old bird got fb to intro or gal to intro

Thanks and kumsia
Old 19-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 15
fusiopn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfusiopn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfusiopn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfusiopn is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hello new bird here

hey bro.. got a feeling a gonna get flamed damn badly by our bros here.. read the rules and introductions man.. it has everything u need to know to get started lest asking by starting a new post is a no-no..
Old 19-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

I think this new bird waiting for bro to zap him only. where got free lunch ?
Old 19-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 17
maninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylhorny View Post
Not one but 3. Our reputable 3 divas.

For a start, let me recommend you Sherine. Use the search function and PM her from there.

Remember to provide FR once you met up with HER. That's the least you can do as a newbie to contribute to this forum.

Satire is people as they are; romanticism, people as they would like to be; realism, people as they seem with their insides left out.
~ Dawn Powell

maninsin is maninsinsha

Uplist: seekers, rex475833, MSW, WestSide69
Old 19-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Next time dun need to flame our new lazy birds. Just be friendly and intro our gorgeous Sherine to him without hesitation.

We are seniors, no need to be a birdman and tekan new birds. What are seniors for, right?
Old 19-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 15
fusiopn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfusiopn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfusiopn is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfusiopn is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninsinsha View Post
Not one but 3. Our reputable 3 divas.

For a start, let me recommend you Sherine. Use the search function and PM her from there.

Remember to provide FR once you met up with HER. That's the least you can do as a newbie to contribute to this forum.
LOL.. mr sylhorny.. ur gonna enjoy her service so much )
Old 19-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oxide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard Swiss Beauty Therapy at Concorde Shopping Center has specials that are really special. Maybe you can give it a go ?
Old 20-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi to all, new bird here

Thanks and kumsia
IMHO, bro and sis here don't care much whether new or old bird but importantly is how much do you or have you contributed to this forum.

Thank you.
Old 20-02-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi to all, new bird here

Thanks and kumsia
“Don u have bigger dream?, horny?"
Old 20-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 20
|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!

TS no reply liaoz.. Having fun with the ultimate diva sherine?!

Pls provide us with ya FR.. Since ya newbie.. Then we can see that u truly enjoy her service.. *wink*

如果我得到你的人, 却得不到你的心, 就算得到全世界也不开心
我想问一问你, 能否爱我一次, 遗憾我并不是你唯一
如果我失去这一切, 能换来你的真心, 就算失去全世界也不伤心
我以为人一起, 心就会在一起, 可怜我还一直为你钟情
Old 20-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi to all, new bird here

Thanks and kumsia
Ay u work where hah?>>>
i go into your place then i say :

hi all , new birds here
u all old birds give/teach me your contacts/techniques/strategie?>>

Thanks and kumsia

I bet you they only teach u half-standard and that is just work strategie..... how about fuck buddy???

Here's a deal, i give u 20 verified girl contacts for ONE of your FB but it must be verified working (I.E I call her up and say u intro one, we have phone sex).

HOW?

However i do not in anyway gurantee any of my contacts may or may not put out easily
THANKS AND KUMSIA

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 20-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi to all, new bird here

Thanks and kumsia
No problem, we share here.

Just to let you know how fantastic is Sherine, here's just 1 FR from a bro.

Got a list of FLs.....Went thru' the list A-Z. SMS a few of them.....Later, so-called 19yo NUS undergrad Sherine replied the SMS. Her no. is 9433****. She mentioned $150 for 2 hrs at Hotel 81 Lavendar. As mentioned in the list, the voice on the phone quite sexy. Straight away, without much delay, booked her......Checked into Hotel 81 Lavendar. SMSed her my room no. Waited for about 10 min before someone pressed the bell. Looked into the peephole......But saw.....standing at the side......Waiting no more, I opened the door....
UNQUOTE

Please wait no more and book her early cos she's quite hot propery in this forum..19yrs old Law student, you know..Just imagine: Sexy Lawyer for the price of only $150/2 hours
Old 20-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 17
maninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by |GD_GeR| View Post
TS no reply liaoz.. Having fun with the ultimate diva sherine?!
As per recommended, TS should be enjoying himself with Sherine now. Maybe we should wait for a couple of days for him to recuperate from his sex-citing adventure and provide us with his FR.

Satire is people as they are; romanticism, people as they would like to be; realism, people as they seem with their insides left out.
~ Dawn Powell

maninsin is maninsinsha

Uplist: seekers, rex475833, MSW, WestSide69
Old 20-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 17
TickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
No problem, we share here.

Just to let you know how fantastic is Sherine, here's just 1 FR from a bro.

Got a list of FLs.....Went thru' the list A-Z. SMS a few of them.....Later, so-called 19yo NUS undergrad Sherine replied the SMS. Her no. is 9433****. She mentioned $150 for 2 hrs at Hotel 81 Lavendar. As mentioned in the list, the voice on the phone quite sexy. Straight away, without much delay, booked her......Checked into Hotel 81 Lavendar. SMSed her my room no. Waited for about 10 min before someone pressed the bell. Looked into the peephole......But saw.....standing at the side......Waiting no more, I opened the door....
UNQUOTE

Please wait no more and book her early cos she's quite hot propery in this forum..19yrs old Law student, you know..Just imagine: Sexy Lawyer for the price of only $150/2 hours
Bro, must provide TS with the contact also la....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1