The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: heaven is blind?
yes hevean blind 20 46.51%
no where got blind 23 53.49%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Angry heaven is blind

my friend ah huat, study hard work hard. his mnc move china close sg office. he kena retrench more than 1 yr no job.

ah huay, love true love deep. give bf her virgin. fuck few time become pregnant. the bf immigrate australia say want break tell her go abortion. simi lan jiao!!!!!!!

dua tao all salary buy medicine for parents. tell him go geylang kio kuay $50 oni he also never go. his bro live london study doctor say house under his name want sell. tell dua tao and father and mother move out!!!!!

ali eat healthy live healthy. train body till muscle big big. never smoke. one day go jogging collapse. send hospital doctor say got breast cancer. wat breast cancer? his chest big is not breast is muscle. how come man also breast cancer?

wtf is heaven doing??????

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 08-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: heaven is blind

Mankind sins alot!

Mother earth cant take it anymore!

Some say small doomsday coming..2012.

If u believe.

Thank you
Old 09-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Everything is fated....all determined by Karma which was brought forward from previous life..Heaven is fair.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ohkui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

old chinese saying:
Gods are jz 1metre above our head.
we can cheat rules of law, but God keep records of our behavious.
juggement day then pay!
Old 09-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

bo bain la ts ...some ppl born to be rich,some nid to earn living by own hands..wat to do?? lan lan lor...juz pray next life we can born in rich family haha....happy go lucky bro!!!!!!all the best n happy new year!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 18
Manfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to beholdManfese_Widz is a splendid one to behold

TS, this is a good post! Although I was smiling as I read it, probably due to the way you phrased it, it's undeniable some of us just have to accept命 (life) as it is. What most important is to live a life that matters.

Ready or not, someday it will all come to an end. There will be no sunrises, no minutes, hours or days. All things you collected, whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else. – Michael Josephson.

The FL who took my heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...03#post5573203
Old 12-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

what does the TS expect us to answer after giving all the negative examples? wonder are they his own experience or from friends or just heard from friends' friends' friends? anyway i still believe in: 一分耕耘,一分收获。天无绝人之路。路是自己走出来的。命运掌握在自己手中。条条大路通罗马。rememb er the hokien song 要拼才会赢?one line goes like this: 三分天注定,七分靠打拼,要拼才会赢...
Old 17-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
nottituck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

everyone born to die lah so why take life so seriously?

just be happy lah
Old 17-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

No la. Heaven not really blind. Act blur nia.
Old 17-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

I understand where you are coming from.

Sometimes when we are in trouble, seeking help, there is no visible help from "above", we are disappointed, but there is really no reason not to believe that there is a higher entity.

Life is Dukkha and where human experience is there, so is Dukkha. It is the common bond. Life often challenges us to a choice between pleasant and equally unpleasant alternatives. We just need to spent our lives in constant effort to live life to the fullest. Our time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people's. May all be happy !!
Old 17-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
365mn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy365mn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

in a way i agreed with it.
the rich getting richer,the poor getting poorer/
those in the middle range is the worst, neither up nor down.
Old 17-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Heaven is not blind.
Our hearts are blinded.
Old 19-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
NokiaUser82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNokiaUser82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Peh Peh Stand And Urine One But Different Lives...Cannot Compare...
Old 22-02-2011, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Heaven is not blind.
Our hearts are blinded.