The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!
My GF and her girlfriends

Hello all sammybros, my first time writing a story here. Hope it's ok with you all, my english so not colourful and descriptive. Here goes...

After staying with her aunt for 2years, my gf finally moved out and rented a double story terrace house with her friends around PJ, Malaysia (Yes, I'm Malaysian, if you still haven't figured it out yet ).

The housemates consisted of 4girls including my gf. So there's four rooms, 3 above and 1 below. Let's name the girls accordingly:

1. My gf, Alice - stays in 2nd bedroom with attached toilet and the toilet is shared with 3rd bedroom.
2. 3rd bedroom girl, Beth - shared, attached toilet with my gf.
3. Masterbedroom girl, Cass - own toilet
4. 4th room (below) girl, Daph - common toilet

With much privacy on her own place, I love to visit my gf and stay over at her place whenever possible. Reason is I can make out with her and at the same time, kap all her pretty housemates. My gf and I are pretty open minded and constantly talked about how sexy, pretty and cute her housemates are especially Beth, the one sharing the same toilet as my gf.

Beth is a small petite chinese lady. She has long black flowy hair which she always tied it in a ponytail emphasising on her cute round pretty face. She's quite fair with a little rabbit tooth showing when she is smiling and yes, her smile is really captivating. She got a style/aura about her that whenever she walks into a restaurant, guys head will turn because she's cute like that. Whenever at home, she loves to wear spag strap which hugs her body showing off lovely curve of her body and her breast, which I think is 34A and shorts, accentuating her long,white silk legs. I always fantasize about her whenever my gf and I are making out with her in the other room.

From my conversation with my gf, I know that she's got a few bfs before and the latest one is kinda new. She's not a virgin anymore, as told by my gf who overheard her phone conversation with the bf asking for sex and she's said we just did etc. It excites me even more to know that this girl who look so goody2shoes, shy, girl next door, mother's sure approved kinda girl to be not a virgin.

Because of shared toilet, the water heater switch is put at Beth's room so sometimes when we wanna bath, must ask her to turn on the switch or if she's not around, then we gotta do it ourselves. Hence, the reason why we and her can't lock the room when we go out.

Because of this, I always get the chance to go into her room whenever she's not around on the pretext of turning on the water heater. And for the first time, I saw her nightgown which is a babydoll, black sheer material that comes just inches below the pussy. I'd went to her room a few times and I've never seen this before and so I'm curious.

It's only later (from my gf's conversation) that I know, her bf stayed over the night before and he's gonna be away for the whole 2weeks for work. Coincidentally, my gf gonna be away too.

With this my little evil plan is hatched on how to get Beth....
Old 30-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My GF and her girlfriends

Bro, will there be a mass orgy hehehe .. Camping for more
Old 30-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hope 2 read something extrordinary ..... not the usual !!
Old 30-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
hope 2 read something extrordinary ..... not the usual !!
Bro, define extraordinary. It's already extraordinary for me to hatch the plan and at the same, I might jeopardise the relationship with my gf
Old 30-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
Bro, define extraordinary. It's already extraordinary for me to hatch the plan and at the same, I might jeopardise the relationship with my gf
hope 2 see some surprises fr yr stori .....
nvm la ..... it's jz a stori.
Jz do yr best ! !
Old 30-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good!
Old 30-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Such a good opportunity does not come by so often
Old 30-01-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
priveman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool start to this story, we love malaysian girls
Old 30-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

-----------
With this my little evil plan is hatched on how to get Beth....
----------

After few months staying together, I realize that these days Beth is kinda lazy to lock the toilet door accessible from my gf's room. (The toilet got entrance, 1 from her room, 1 from our room). How I know? Well, I guess from the sound of the door clicking lock which is non-existent.

My gf's toilet door is kinda hard to lock due to some defects. There was once she saw me topless and her face blushed and she kinda stammered while talking to my gf, asking my gf's help in locking the toilet door. I realized her eyes darted back and forth between my topless body and my gf. Also, occasionally as well, when my gf and I are having dinner at the dining hall and she came down or just came back, she will do some short small talk with my gf. I always kap her in her work/home outfit which always gave me a stir in my groin. At times like this, I noticed her eyes will always dart between looking at me and my gf stealing shy glances at me. From these observations, I guess she sort of has the hots for me which gave me the bravery to execute my plan.
--------------
Friday, my gf will not be around for the weekend and so is Beth's bf. Last I counted, Beth and her bf 'did something' (didn't confirm whether had sex or not) 1 week ago, the day I saw her sexy babydoll lingerie. Well, this Friday her bf won't be around and so is my gf. Time to execute my plan.

That day I took a full day leave to send my gf away and she passed me her house keys for safekeeping. So after sending Alice away, I went back to her house and went to my gf's room while waiting for Beth to come home from work. After like endless waiting, I heard she opened her room door. Boy, I'm so glad.

I quickly messed up my hair (to give impression that I just woke up) and strip down to only wearing my boxer. After like 5minutes, her toilet door opened, she went in, and her door closed. And lucky me, I didn't hear the toilet door entrance from my gf's room being locked (no click sound). Ahh, this is most important point in my plan - toilet door not locked. I proceeded to listen intently and soon, I heard the sound of shower. She's bathing. Time to execute my plan, it's now or never.

With my messed just-woke-up look and wearing only my boxer which clearly outlined my hard erection in a tent (the thoughts of seeing her naked bathing helped) and my heart beating fast, I quickly opened my toilet door and walked in the toilet. One hand holding my dick at the base through my boxer and slightly hunched, to give impression that I just woke up and badly need to pee (but in actual fact, want to obviously point out my hard dick fact).

Brb..dinner time.
Old 30-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

Once I walked into the toilet, without skipping a beat, I looked at her standing in the shower, bathing, the water running down her petite, beautiful body. She's facing me which totally gave me the most sexy frontal nude view of her. With her right hand holding the shower head, and left hand up cleaning her hair, her small but perky breast is so awesome. The aerolea are brownish circle, about size of 20cents and her nipples are protruding and hard. Her breasts are just nice and perky.

My eyes wandered down and the view down there didn't disappoint. With her leg slightly apart, I can barely see her pussy. Her pussy has hair (not cleaned shaven) but it was well kept with no unruly sight. It was kept to a cute patch above her pussy and her pussy lips are a little dark brownish.

Suddenly, her gasping of "Oh my god" brought me back to my senses. Looking at her face now, I can see her widen eye looking at my hand holding the base of my dick thru my boxer (per earlier planned). The looks in her eyes ooze lust, curiosity and hornyness. Her face reddens as well. I know that my plan is working fine so far.

For about 1second she stared at my tent up boxer before she turned around showing me her butt and stammered "Please go out". I gave a quick look at her butt which is small, round, cute and perky. How nice to be doing doggy with that perky butt. I said "sorry" and quickly left the toilet and close the toilet door.

Within seconds, I heard the lock clicking on my door. What's the point? I silently thought. The picture of her wet naked body is mentally stored in my mind and I had a satisfying masturbation session.

Soon, she finished bathing, unlock my toilet door and then open her own door, walk through and close it. Time for the second part of my action plan.

This plan will determine whether she's a willing party or not. As I'm known to be a good boy (a picture my gf painted so that they think me and my gf is a good virgin couple) among all my gf's friend (including her), my plan is for Beth to have sex with me willingly, not forced and if possible, do it more than once .

Plan 2......
Old 30-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

xboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story... camping for more.. =)
Old 30-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
matrixs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very good... support!
Old 30-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

Realized my story still haven't reach the steamy scene. Sorry bros, will do my best in next post to include some sex scenes.
Old 30-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

david deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 30-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 17
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this is good!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1